Donald does best among high school level educated young white males

>Donald does best among high school level educated young white males

>entire campaign strategy is nicknames

>is litterly a reality tv host

>the republicuck party fucking hates him and is actively trying to reject their retarted populas voters

I can go on... google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/opinions/brexits-cautionary-tale-for-trump-supporters/2016/06/27/3c7d4402-3ca9-11e6-a66f-aa6c1883b6b1_story.html?client=safari#

How does it feel to know the entire world is laughing at you factual idiots and un cultured swine

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0NUKKYJeh9O
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why people like to mention that he was a reality show host? It wasn't big brother or some shit like that, the apprentice is actually pretty interesting.

>we are the party of the working man
>lol you ignorant niggers like trump? Lol stupid fucks

>young
u wot m8?

>high school level educated
fallen for the postsecondary jew I see?

>Republican party hates him
*party establishment hates him, as does every other form of establishment

Working class white men are the backbone of this country and the political class on both sides has been working to undercut them for at least two decades now so they can have cheap labor abroad and a government-dependent electorate at home.

DRINKINGGLOBALISTTEARS.png

I bet you that you cannot explain why Donald is worse than any other candidate without resorting to ad-hom insults

it's not as funny as poop on a pig's big balls

Trump is a unique figure. Everyone who backs Trump here, they do it for the lulz.
Trump rustles jimmies. That's all that matters here.
There's no common political stance here except contempt towards everything that is party lobbyism and left wing ideals.
Trump makes left wing people and parties people go completely mad.
Trump is a meme, a rather powerful meme, and if he becomes president, the ultimate internet generated trolling attempt.

In other words, you can't do nothing because facts don't matter to the Trump voter.
Only the lulz matter.

It's their version of name calling

Yet he's winning

It takes a smart man to beat 17 Republicans, proves he's smart as fuck

Wait till debates OP

Summer bait is weak bait

Hey now, those 17 Republicans weren't exactly cream of the crop Americans by any means. The only quality candidates in that bunch were Rand, and he was too young / let his manlet insecurities get the best of him, and Kasich, but he wasn't anything special so didn't get attention. And probably Rick Perry but he's run too many times now.

You can only cuck beta cucks for so long before they sperg out and RREEEEEEEE

True, but now Trump who has his entire party trying to stump him is only a few % behind Clinton who has the entire party and media all the way to the white house backing her.

Seems like a good result so far

how does it feel to know your supporting a carer conservative who has targeted blacks for increased penaltys in court and supported a wall and deportation ...just because she has a vajayjay

she backed 6 mil people getting cut from welfare some of which were children in the 90s. you think your getting anything from her? probably not if your not in the top 1% of the country

the next time you shill i will post links backing each claim

325 million people in the United States.

65% are white, or ~211 million.

At least 45% of that number are working class, or ~95 million.

And all this isn't including the roughly ~15 million whites who live below the poverty line.

All in all, you have ~110 million people, over a third of the entire national population, who have been universally ignored by politicians since the 1960's. And now, for the first time in fifty-five years, someone is speaking to them.

So when Trump wins in November and you find yourself sitting atop the dogpile of pseudo-intellectuals who never saw the pending reality of a political revolution rising up before it punched them squarely in the jaw, you'll know why you lost, and lost badly.

That's it, I'm cutting off my cock and balls and getting a fake vag put there instead so I can be a shill for Hill!

Democrat Party propaganda since Nixon:
>the Republican party is the party of the elites
Democrat Party propaganda since Trump:
>the Republican party is the party of the working class swine
welcome to your first election cycle kid

Holy shit this.

I very much enjoy watching ppl like OP crumble internally, because they have no foundation ideologically. Its just opposition to fucking white males.

>Muh education
>hurr durr reality tv.
>but populism bad

The GOP will be the workers party, the nationalist party, the high test party so many have always wanted it to be. I'm not uncultured or uneducated, and I will support this new GOP because I don't want to live in a 3rd world fleshpit with a double digit IQ average. The dems are finished, and you can't even save face OP

This pic isn't any better than liberal propaganda on the news. If you want to prove a point, do it like a based person or you're no better than a tricky jew.

>litterly

I dont see how compiling a list of real things including all things said about trump is propaganda

>Why people like to mention that he was a reality show host?
Millennials think the earth was created in the year 2000, I grew up in NY in the 80's and 90's and he was always a famous real estate mogul/businessman.

>1 post by this ID
delete your thread

Yeah, you fucking tell him.

Constant bombardment from forces well beyond his control, constantly pushing agendas against him are (((tricky))) propaganda. But /pol is above such things, always.

Way to stay principled.

The phrasing of the lists are heavily biased. Not saying I don't think Hilary is a crook, but you know what I'm saying, and if you don't, then whatever, man. Don't worry about it.

You're gay.

Sanders was the party of the working man.
Trump is the Chad candidate, and those bootlickers who have ever aspired to be among them.
You are a party of temporarily-embarrassed millionaires who possess no effective, real-world knowledge of economics, politics, or social propriety beyond dire exploitation, just as it was 150 years ago.
America does not need you, Southern turd!

>temporarily-embarrassed millionaires who possess no effective, real-world knowledge of economics, politics, or social propriety beyond dire exploitation

lol commies are fucking pathetic. stay pleb

>populas

Enough about your breakfast , Juan.

Based

>litterly
>retarted
>populas
>un cultured
Summer is here

You should educate yourselves on Hillary's marketing tactics:

Well, duh. But... check your spelling, my guy. Or else you look like you came "straight outta high school".

Also, everyone got their stupid. Everyone. It isn't mutually exclusive. It's like AIDS.

America doesn't really have much of a working class any more. The democrats are really the feminism/social justice/LGBT party now. Viewing them as a "traditional" leftist party really doesn't make sense now that we're in a post-industrial economy.

Translation:
>"I possess no unique or marketable skills, so therefore, everybody ought to work in the gulags for meal ration tickets, like I do.

Most people are ambitious enough to get a job outside of a food court once they're adults.

vocaroo.com/i/s0NUKKYJeh9O

>image.jpg

You seem insecure, friend.

>sage and hide