Music to kys oneself to?

>inb4 don't
>inb4 it gets better

it fucking doesn't.

Attached: 1511493205177.gif (600x600, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LrE5OCRgfSg
youtube.com/watch?v=PNFjLzVKVdk
youtube.com/watch?v=CIqh9Hj1Z8o
ted.com/talks/andrew_solomon_depression_the_secret_we_share#t-400088
youtu.be/z4PKzz81m5c
youtube.com/watch?v=vv9G3I1FkuI
youtu.be/F-JxOFd1jK8
youtube.com/watch?v=HlPEeWuGIsQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pls dont frend

Attached: cover.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Komm suser todd

iggy pop if yr pic related is an accurate reflection of yr plans

if you were actually suicidal you wouldn't be making this thread. this is more of a cry for help type deal. hope things get better for you user, if you really wanna feel better right now then take a shower and go for a half hour jog/bike ride

this, stop looking for attention on a message board and go get some real help

radiohead - exit music
swans - bring the sun

truth is, it doesn't get better by itself

you have to take charge of that, which you clearly want to do because suicide is, to an extent, the way of addressing the situation

but there are other ways too

hope things get better user

youtube.com/watch?v=LrE5OCRgfSg

this is a good song to have a failed attempt at suicide, cause you're worth living for user

Mgmt’s Your Life is a Lie

Do it. You should do it you pussy. What are you afraid of? Come’on nobody is going to miss you anyway

Jesus Christ stop begging for attention just do it if you're gonna why are males such fuckin crybabies

Attached: cover.jpg (1000x1000, 517K)

stop i think these threads are fun

youtube.com/watch?v=PNFjLzVKVdk

Not a guy. Also fuck you

Street Spirit (fade out) is the only way to go my friend

Unless you're a pussy and want a peaceful death, in which case no surprises/motion picture soundtrack

>not a guy

that explains a lot

show boobies pls

Don't.

When I feel like that, I'll lock myself in dark room and play some loud fucked up songs with headphones (i'm not 15 btw). Or I just move my ass, walk around somewhere aimlessly.

Things will get better, user. Don't worry.

LONDON

Second this

Please be in New York

jimmy's a funny guy but god his music is such utter shit

i still like their first two albums though

doesn't have boobs, you're talking to a tranny. you know this when they say "not a guy" instead of "i'm a girl". no boobs here just maybe some hrt moobs if you're lucky.

Shut up nerd we all know what op meant.

Now op plz post

You should listen to the album The Idiot by Iggy Pop.

can this boring meme stop it's just lazy and unoriginal let's get some new suicide-core in the mix

If you're not a guy then you're a girl unless there is some chromosomal fuckup.

That's how this has worked for millions of years and it isn't going to change because of some mentally ill crybabies.

Attached: Suicide_chart.jpg (2400x4992, 2.79M)

go suck kermit's cock, beta bitchboy

it's always pissed me the fuck off that Cop is listed under firearm and not suicide by cop like wtf

If you wan't to suck dick that's fine by me but I'm sorry to inform you that I am in fact not a homosexual.

Don't do it, user. God loves you.

you have no fucking soul dude how can you live with yrself speaking such disrespect? how is it a "boring lazy unoriginal meme" to follow in the footsteps of those who have gone before

kys

also Nick Drake

of course, but the mentally ill need to be reminded of this.

Metallica - Fade to Black

fuck i kinda wish i could do all them

youtube.com/watch?v=CIqh9Hj1Z8o
Also for falling

It only gets better if you make it better. It's your choice whether you want to be happy or not.

I don't know if others feel this way but depression, even though it feels absolutely horrible, just draws you in. Feeling like shit becomes somewhat of an addiction, and after a while it becomes something like an instinct to avoid anything that could help, though this might just be a part of the weakness and hopelessness that comes with it.

ok, johnathan livingston seagull

In the words of Andrew Solomon, "You don't think in depression that you've put on a gray veil and are seeing the world through the haze of a bad mood. You think that the veil has been taken away, the veil of happiness, and that now you're seeing truly. It's easier to help schizophrenics who perceive that there's something foreign inside of them that needs to be exorcised, but it's difficult with depressives, because we believe we are seeing the truth."

Don't kill yourself, OP. I hope you can pull through this. Watch this, maybe. It helped me.

ted.com/talks/andrew_solomon_depression_the_secret_we_share#t-400088

>The albums that sound the best accompanying the methods that sound the worst

This is bullying

>dude just be happy, it's easy for me

Attached: chad9000.jpg (768x1024, 90K)

You all have shit taste

youtu.be/z4PKzz81m5c

get off Sup Forums
and get l a i d

Do it I fucking hate you. Do it.

Attached: troutmaskreplica.jpg (1410x1400, 219K)

He isn't wrong, it is your choice 100% if you want to be happy or not

Nobody loses the battle with depression, they surrender to it,

u can fuck off bully

youtube.com/watch?v=vv9G3I1FkuI

you're right. circumstances play no part in reality

No.

>dude just make your crippling mental illness that doesn't respond to medication and therapy go away, happiness is a choice!

Attached: chad8999.jpg (320x366, 23K)

here's one more (You). now you can make like a tree and fuck yourself

Nigga then just fucking kill yourself, you're fucking useless, just end it you faggot.

t. soyboy who's never experienced suffering

No.

Now that's more like it.

>This guy is from the same country as me
I don't get to hear much of depressing music from my country, suprised me.

youtu.be/F-JxOFd1jK8
this should set you well for your stygian ferry ride

Attached: 1499797551248.png (439x500, 346K)

>all your favorite albums are here
What does this mean.

dont do it lad

ok here is your answer to this post:No, he won't. What are you going to do about it?

Say "no" again.
No.

Too bad

t. soyboy who is giving up to his suffering.
I know how depression hard is, but you're kidding yourself if you think you yourself are not to be blamed for suffering, you have means of getting help out there, have you tried? Yes? Cool? Did you give up? Then, indeed, you gave upon any chance of happiness, or fuck it, not happiness, you gave up upon learning how to cope.
You may not be happy, sometimes it's impossible, but, you may find means to cope, you giving upon it, is entirely fault of your own.
And yes, I'm projecting really hard, cause this is exactly how I am.

no wonder
also
youtube.com/watch?v=HlPEeWuGIsQ

Attached: 0B3E13c.jpg (355x312, 18K)

No.

shitty fucking bait.
"No" is about the most basic bitch tier effort you can give. Fuck off.

death is natural

No.

Yes. I never argued againts that.

Btw guys which one is your favorite Tim Buckley song?

Attached: 51B5Jo46EaL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 17K)

yeah you made some retarded facebook post instead

niga

It was a redpill t b h.

niga sleeps

cop is the perfect soundtrack to blowing your brains out with a shotgun bro

nah that was my post

In Utero is objectively better.

Yeah but it's called Cop not Shotgun.

what i don't get is how do you listen to an album while shooting yourself? listen to it all the way thru and pull the trigger as the last note fades? seems gay. my personal method will be opiate overdose.

that you only listen to Sup Forumscore

Sup Forumscore has good music.

Wow, there isn't a single option that doesn't include at least one bad album except for the last two.

how long are you supposed to drag yourself through a miserable existence that's clearly never going to get better? ten, fifteen, twenty years, for the rest of your life for some pointless reason?

No, you kill yourself 5 seconds into the album.

>mindless self indulgence

lmao

Attached: around7.gif (180x161, 31K)

I don't know that myself user.
I guess you cope while doing your best to find things that make you happy, if there are some, hope those fucking pills will make the day kinda better. Try to take care of your body more, that sometimes can make you feel better.
Hahaha, I dunno.

>swamp slipknot and death grips
>not awful
lol

Agreed. You spend so much of your life being hollow that, eventually, you find that you have built yourself around that feeling, so that it's as comfortable as it is harrowing. Even now, after feeling well for months, I still, in a strange way, miss being depressed; it makes more sense than being okay does.
Read that in elementary school. Didn't understand the idea of it until much later, but I appreciated the feel of it.
I have manic depressive bipolarism. My brain isn't meant to be happy, and no amount of antidepressants or antipyschotics help, yet I don't stop trying, because it's that or I die.
It's easier to accept sadness than to realize that things can be better. If you want to be happy, then you have to choose to be happy. Life is what you make of it.

Attached: 1513230110869.jpg (550x791, 279K)

meant to reply to instead of myself.

kek

It's too bad there aren't still state-run homes for losers like you

I'm talking about the extra options at the bottom.

>schizofrenia and bipolar are the only mental illnesses

Kim or Trist? both are pretty prolific artists when it comes to depressing music