Rate my shitty cassette

Rate my shitty cassette.

Attached: 0012364870_10.jpg (1200x918, 221K)

w2c?

buying rune scim

Fuck off I want this cassette

le meem xd hehe

buy gf

well i need a rune scim so i can get herbs

heh heh quite troublesome

I got it on a facebook group for $45 but he threw in another cassette.

The water ins't safe. Its got old gregg on the inside of the J card.

太棒了!

棒极了!

Some more recent acquisitions.

Attached: b60pdQHg.jpg (728x409, 33K)

I bet you fags didn't even finish recipe for disaster

2/3

Attached: pYwKWko.jpg (4250x2390, 723K)

3/3

Attached: G3KsSfE.jpg (4250x2390, 753K)

nice the 符文風景骨架 one is only 50 copies. Sounds pretty cool too.

Oh that's the 25 copy one. Nice

The center one is also a 25 copy signed release. I jump on these fucks fast man.

The record is Paypal Playboy and is number 20/30

Cassettes look so cool, too bad they're so low fidelity

Hasn't arrived yet but recently ordered the repress of pic related, limited to 26 copies

Attached: R-11726726-1521347159-9349.jpeg.jpg (381x600, 78K)

They can sound as good as CD or lossless on the right tape deck and HiFI setup.

It depends on the deck and the tape type, and if it has Dolby NR.

I get better low end frequency range from my cassettes than from lossless files on my audio setup.

They approach CD quality, but the bit depth is capped a little lower, even on the metal ones. Then again, continuous sampling, so if that tradeoff makes it worth it for you, they're fine.
Most commercially available cassettes don't have good bit depth, though.

True, I have a handful of metal tapes that I record to directly from spotify, the sound quality is pretty good in my opinion, I'm not an audiophile though.

half of the point of vaporwave cassette releases is just the physical release, and the tape quality is usually on the high end of type 1 tapes.

If you record from Spotify, it's shit quality. They probably sound pretty close to Spotify quality, but they're undeniably worse than Spotify simply due to the nature of transferring, and recording from Spotify eliminates continuous sampling. I don't want to shit on your fun, if you enjoy those tapes, good, continue to, but there's no benefit to doing that. You're avoiding every benefit cassettes might have.

I'm just starting and it's 'good enough' for now.

I'm slowly building up a good hifi setup to properly record from lossless files.

中国語だね

I wouldn't advise recording from lossless files either, if you care. Like I said, if you don't that's just fine, but the only benefit cassettes have over lossless files is analog "sampling". If you want to take advantage of that, you need to record them from an analog source. I'm looking to get a 4-track to make some lo-fi noise rock tapes, for instance.

>the bit depth is capped a little lower
lmao

m e gusta

having never really gotten into runescape throughout the entirety of my life, what is this album? just slowed down runescape tracks? or is it original works?
thanks dude

Attached: 1518406752656.png (216x268, 82K)

incredible

/teen/ general