Fat Kike Amy Schumer Back at it Again in New Commercial

youtu.be/hBGU_VTHEJA
(((Seth Rogen))) and (((Amy Schumer))) propagate the gender pay myth and tell the goy to buy beer in this new Bud Light commercial. Drop a dislike.

Other urls found in this thread:

gyazo.com/69a12918762a8842f9e1effc28d969da
dangerandplay.com/2015/11/02/seth-rogen-wife-lauren-miller-rogen-mike-cernovich-cuckold-fetish/
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article86173192.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DUDE

Amy schumer is a fat ugly kike

>women pay more for cars
Because they're stupid

WEED

Are you a bot?

Hamy Schufat is only famous because of nepotism. I wish Islam can overrun the US and install Sharia law. Only through this kind of society rule can we recover from the current degenerate condition that is society.

DOWNVOTE 6 GORILLION TIMES

I'm not giving that video views.

Also I hate Seth Rogen more than Amy. Both are fat, ugly, and unfunny, and strip that away Amy is just a bitch - which most girls are; Rogen is an annoying stoner.

Is it weird I want to pee on her face and in her mouth and not in a sexy way?

His whole claim to fame is DUDE WEED LMAO

Views only count if you watch the video longer than a few seconds.

If by pee you mean stab, then no.

I down voted the video

LMAO

i hope i will live to see the day when they start hacking off this cunt's feet and toes

I'm starting to think it has to be much worse to allow nationalism.
Or we find some other way.

JUST

Sad, I hope the brand dies out

Drink local

You see in the background that Bud Light is promoting WMBW

wow, that really hit home. people really do not understand how hard women have it. maybe one day you will understand Sup Forums. upvote and positive comment incoming!!!

> women pay more for cars
The fuck?
How? I'm pretty sure the prices are written on the car for anyone to see.
If you mean you can't negotiate a good deal, that's your problem.

I don't see how anyone can drink that watered down piss. I'm a recovering alcoholic and you would've never caught me drinking light beer.

Light beer never got me blackout drunk so I abstained. I could go through a whole case and be wide awake.

What's that?

KEK

This

Yeah fuck light beer. I'd always have to drink double to get drunk.

Fucking dumb. Have my dislike.

Are you of German descent?

Wonder who's behind this bullshit.

This. Smoking weed is supposed to make not so funny things seem more funny. It doesn't make un-funny people more funny.

White man black woman

The only thing John Oliver has ever been correct about is that bud light is pure unpalatable piss water.

Why do you have an acronym for that?

Who honestly finds Amy Schumer attractive?

That's right, NOBODY.

Old recipe was an award winning lager.
Too bad they've changed it multiple times since I was younger.
Nows its just a tasteless guaranteed hangover.
Pbr is a better beer...

She is just trying to appeal to the white trash. Only whites drink the piss known as budlight.

What a time to be alive.

Ha.

OH SHIT

WHAT IF WE STARTED A BOYCOTT

this we should

Just spam with links to the Equal Pay Act.

The lies must end, enough is enough.

gyazo.com/69a12918762a8842f9e1effc28d969da

Wew lad this makes me angry

he said pee not poo

... Bud Light is already shit I never accept under any circumstance (I bring my own beer to parties to be safe).

Seth Rogen is a literal cuck, Cernovich owned his fat kike ass

dangerandplay.com/2015/11/02/seth-rogen-wife-lauren-miller-rogen-mike-cernovich-cuckold-fetish/

Cringeworthy and retarded... what the fuck is this

MY

Or at least make a petition with a fake captcha as to appear like millions of people even care about another shitty bear commercial.

I'm assuming that they don't say no when the sales person wants to add additional stuff, so they end up paying more for the same car (with additional accessories). It's the only scenario I can think of, either that or """women""" car models cost more or something

> Reminder that men on average work 42 minutes longer a day then woman

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article86173192.html

this meme should stop, she is chubby but not fucking ugly. She is a solid 6.9/10

Not because they are stupid but less willing to negotiate.

They fear being called a "stuck up bitch"

But they want to break gender stereotypes

So end all competition in real life

Except for the ones women win (like child care job competition)

things are clearly grim up north

>Who honestly finds Amy Schumer attractive?

Amy Schumer.

yep

women pay less for car insurance

she was qt a few years ago before she went full SJW but shes put on at least 20-30 lb since these photos

Kek

Dislike? Why give it views at all? Sometimes you have to know when to ignore something and not take the bait.

I would suggest instead you send a email to Bud Light and whatever company is in charge of that brand that you're never buying their stuff again.

OH WOW TWO JEWS ACTING LIKE JEWS

>Every woman in my life is a negotiating goddess who can tell when they are being taken advantage of.
>These dumb sluts counter balance their attempts to make women look like competent individuals
>mfw

go to bed amy

It's okay senpai, watched it 10 times just for you

love how she has to put on lipstick to differentiate where her lips and cheeks are

literally +10 likes +400 dislikes since u posted this

That shit sucks.

You hate this women only because she is a SJW. If she was conservative or have the Trump hat we all know what will happen

id fuck her either way desu

she is like the living meme of jewish nepotism.. only connections can get a bitch like this in so much spotlight

absolute spreader of degeneracy on top of that too

>38 likes
>1442 dislikes

>All comments are negative

Kek. I wonder how long until they take this video down.

she's a three with makeup

The smug look in the thumbnail is enough for me.

Outdated picture leafcuck

I'd fuck that fat hog

I don't know how it is in Europe, but you can haggle in the U.S.

>Implying other beers charge based on gender.

she is only fat

Fat is disgusting BTFO

I hate her because she is a fat, unfunny joke-thief SJW whose only claim to fame is DUDE SEX LMAO and anyone who shows any sort of negativity towards her is labelled sexist.

Let's be clear: I don't dislike her because she's "fat" (she's thick imo)
I dislike her because she's obnoxious and because of the agenda she pushes.

Don't be mean to her goys. She had such a rough childhood due to Nazis like you.

What is that grease/cum/pussy juice stain on her stomach?

I'd probably hate her no matter what.
She's so unfunny that she actually had try and take a jab at Steve Os recently deceased friend (at the time) during one of the CC roast. There's so much shit you could rip on Steve O for. Like being a drug addict, or a vegan. But she had to joke about his dead friend in shitty taste. On top of that, she's on par with Carlos Mencia in the amount of jokes she steals. Imagine that.
She's trash, liberal, sjw, or conservative, she would be trash.

Top kek

BUSINESS

it'd be easy to meme this as "the queen of beers"

Boy it's almost as if more than a woman's appearance is valued by people. Isn't that what everyone wants, anyway?

oy vey!

this bitch is not only fat, she has man tits and a face only a cuckold could love

Look her legs desu

don't you mean india?

this

I really hope that the men of this generation will be the ones to kill the wage gap myth once and for all. They can't keep lying to us.

I have peed on and inside many jewesses.

>man tits