So I watch this monotone taoist youtuber named pocketsofthefuture and I am pretty sure he is the most redpilled man on...

So I watch this monotone taoist youtuber named pocketsofthefuture and I am pretty sure he is the most redpilled man on the planet, you've probably never heard of him though.

Who else has overdosed on redpills?

youtube.com/watch?v=BpkG8P0rBPk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kvRluR1wZgE
youtu.be/EWlCarjmVhI
youtu.be/L2a8CqCPwgk
youtu.be/qR36JKLB8i4
youtube.com/watch?v=Vhzy05Nl8mw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This video is an incomprehensible mess
A MESS
third party, sub par redpill

nice trips

But I think you are just upset to learn that brexit is all part of the plan, the video is perfectly understandable.

>new world order

This is graduate level redpills let the high-schooler's here enjoy their Brexits, Alt-Rights, Trumps and other little victories.

You could call it totalitarianism, gobalism, or whatever you like pal

True but shouldn't we try to improve Sup Forums ? We do seem to have mememagic on our side most of the time, maybe we should have more emphasis on free speech and democracy since that is what the regressives and TPTB are really coming for.

I had a thread on here a few hours ago about out infiltration and its implications, pic related.
The mememagic is hilarious, I'm not sure what to think of it.

Memes are easy to digest and understand, like political cartoons (except not completely saturated by "liberals" and the left)
There is a reason dictatorships kill the artists first, ideas are very powerful. Never underestimate meme magic.

True. Notice how leftists do not make good art, nor can they meme at all. Everything is ugly, base, and merely a means to an end for cultural propaganda. They don't know sophistication or subtlety. Anything felt through their art is
The false ideals propagated by the NWO are easily seen for the lies that they art when an artist who reveres truth looks at them.

The video you posted is really good by the way.

Since its gonna be one of those threads I just want to post this dude Youniverous.

Entertaining/interesting channel

youtu.be/kvRluR1wZgE

youtu.be/EWlCarjmVhI

youtu.be/L2a8CqCPwgk

youtu.be/qR36JKLB8i4

Me..
I'm so redpilled that like 85% of pol is now bluepill to me.

Yep. Now whenever I see some nonsense about da joos I cringe. Killing Sup Forums desu senpai.

Of course they would want an independent UK to fail. I think it's more likely that the EU would fail first, but wtf do I know.

it's redpilled to believe in a soul

How much dmt has that man taken

As long as we're posting redpilled videos, try this girl.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vhzy05Nl8mw
She's dead, apparently from falling off of a rock or something, but it's quite obvious that she was murdered.

This guy sounds like he fried his brain with too much dude weed and "research chemicals."

Droll, monotonous, stuttering mess.

He can hardly read and the only white person who I've ever met who can claim to be a "Taoist" with any credibility whatsoever is Dr. Thomas Cleary, who is the formost translator of Taoist poems/scrolls and alchemical treatises on Earth.

This guy is probably (You).

Don't go blind turning the light around faggot.

Not an argument

Probably until he turned into that fucking Alien