Why do blacks base their identities around their race so much?

Why do blacks base their identities around their race so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=piwaBO6U43U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Witnessed.

It's literally the only thing they have :^)

>being this rare
>being Satan

Just a reminder Lord Kek himself is watching this thread. Do not disappoint our Lord.

They've been raised since birth, for generations, to believe that is the only thing about them that matters.

Lefties are fucking evil.

UNCOMMON
N
C
O
M
M
O
N

>rare dubs trips

witnessed

because it is a part of who they are I guess

Nothing else to cling on too

They only do it if they aren't aware of the specifics to their heritage.

If we gave black people a free DNA test to help them figure out what country their ancestors come from, "African American" as an identity would be weakened by different sub-ethnicities breaking apart.

I'll give you an example. I live in a city that has an Irish, Brazilian, and a Lebanese cultural center. Such specifics don't really exist for American blacks, and really should if we want people to start basing their politics on ancestry rather than just skin color

Not according to Bill Nye or MTV.

>Race doesn't exist.

Overcompensation and propaganda mostly.

Because it's their only comfort when things go bad.

You see, we humans have this innate biological process which makes us automatically favor the ingroup more than the outgroup; the more commonality we find among our ingroup, the more difference we find between ingroup and outgroup.
Really, race isn't important at all; it's just few thousand years of evolution, give or take a few IQ points and some mild points of aggression; but race biologically isn't something extremely important. However, race is recognizable as a social divide; and as long as there is a recognizable group, there will always be a recognizable division of groups.

Confucius once said that The Koreans and mongolians aren't equal to his own people even without kings.
That's to say that honor exists among peers first.

They can't base their identity off of any valid accomplishments other than being exceptional self-victimizers who demand constant handouts, so what else can they be proud of?

THEY WUZ KANGS!!!

Guys blacks are easy to turn. I notice they speak against terrorism more than anyone out in public(they talk to themselves a lot, when I see them see a hijab they proclaim "terrorist" to themself)

Come on, all thy have going for them is "muh dick" and "muh fast twitch".

A few are pretty based though.

youtube.com/watch?v=piwaBO6U43U

We don't need a damn DNA test we come from Israel and we're Israelites.

Individually they don't amount to much so they have to take credit for the invention of peanut butter

This. Blacks have basically been brainwashed into bringing race into everything they do. I once overheard some other black student at my high school bragging about getting good grades on his midterm, and then another black kid told him he was "acting white". It's a horrible, self-destructive mentality that stops black people from even trying to succeed in life. As long as black people think their supposed lack of privilege is going to hold them back, they will never come close to success. Black, in that way, are some of the most openly racist groups in America; their perceptions about themselves make them give up before they even run into a road block.

Imagine living in a country with the most successful race of people to ever live, speak their language, wear their clothes, play their games, have them as your bosses, watch their movies, and then theres you, havent "invented" a single thing even though you've been in this world for a gorillion years longer than them.

A somewhat rare flag has been claimed.

this may come as a surprise, but being black to most black people isn't seen as part of their identity except for those within the diaspora of the western world. when blacks attempt to do anything outside of their black circles, they are ALWAYS seen as black first and people second. given that the activities within black circles have been extremely limited for some time, leaving those circles is essential to fundamentally understanding the universe.

also, a remnant of slavery has forced blacks into seeing themselves as something that opposes 'whiteness'. they were absorbed into a culture that needed them to be mindless furniture and tools; effectively seen but not heard unless spoken to.

their identities are intertwined among a series of contradictions and indoctrinated principles. the evils of slavery consequently never attempted to create a new people after it ended; it merely told a broken people to scatter and behave within the laws - laws, mind you, that attempted to keep them as ignorant and malleable as possible.

tl;dr

blacks mirror their white counterparts in that they're seeking a identity that's positively based around "blackness"; something that was stolen from them the moment their ancestors touched the soil of the western world. it would also be unnecessary if their blackness wasn't always matched against someone else's whiteness.

>Nothing else to cling on too

Sup Forums, i hope the irony isn't lost here.

>literally every other thread here is about the glories of being white, who's white or not, and how the world's niggers can never be white (that includes you too argentina)
>

When arguing against libcucks the best thing to have is a black right winger

if arguing against a black the libs can no longer use their "yell racist on repeat" tactic and usually get completely stumped

Ha. You're right.

Why is it wrong for me as a black nationalist to base my identity on race?

>Sup Forums is one person
>Not lurking those threads for aryanfu's
Oh behave senpai

>bermuda
>666
SPOOPY

>asking that question on Sup Forums

hypocrites, man

Earlier today I met two older black gents who are Trump supporters and BASED as fuck.

What does Sup Forums have to say now?

Heh. Haven't you seen dust? Africans love dust.

Witnessed

What is that rare flag?

Same goes for White Americans

>Bermuda 666

Scared

I think it's awful how SJWs treat people like them: It's racist and hypocritical; they think all black people should think the same way and vote for the same bitch, and they harass anyone who doesn't comply with the tribal rules.

True, true

Liberals are malignant morsels of cancer.

They'll find all of those whites calling them based "basing" them on a ship back to Africa in another 10 years if they keep it up. Right wing blacks don't understand that other races are their natural enemies,no matter how polite thy are to you.

The younger ones lack principle, mostly, but the same can be said about most whites starting with boomers.

Because they're racist.

Because white people thought of all black people as the same once, media for the longest time was set on a specific "black" character.
It's just easier for whites to understand something if you say "i'm black"

It's like when you think of someone who has said "I'm white" you think of a average height skinny white guy with an interest in guns and computers.

>It's like when you think of someone who has said "I'm white" you think of a average height skinny white guy with an interest in guns and computers.

That's not what comes to everyone's mind when you say white. There's (ironically) too much diversity in white people to make something THAT simplified

Who are they? what was BASED about their opinions?

Satan posting from the Bermuda Triangle?

>Infinity trips
Witnessed.

Checking these

There's too much diversity in all people to simplify it into one character is my point

Simple, almost any white person in america can look back in their ancestry and say, "I am [insert euro country here]" for about 95% of blacks all they know is they came from somewhere in africa. So while we have some kind of base identity beyond our skin, they have none

hello colony! hope all is well over there?

>white Americans
>an identity
My sides

White Americans have a heritage, you Mongol.

Epic meme post bro, 10/10

I want my ships and airplanes back, please.

Also, nice dubs trips, you spoopy bastard.

>1 post by this ID

SAGE THIS SHILL

Whites in America have no identity, that's why they love foreign culture so much.
You crave us.

That's kind of depressing.

most slaves came from the east coast of africa...no where near the north east where egypt is...the kangz thing is a meme and its arabs who was the ancient egyptians...its only a strone throw from saudi even