OH SHIT Sup Forums FATTY BOOOM BOOOM GOT HER SELF KNOCKED UP KNOW HER EX IS STUCK WITH HER!

OH SHIT Sup Forums FATTY BOOOM BOOOM GOT HER SELF KNOCKED UP KNOW HER EX IS STUCK WITH HER!

What will based Glenn say?

my big fat fabulous life thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8rgRuYQme0M
youtube.com/watch?v=5WeiQgnjI7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=4JSDHFTvuPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>That fucking beard and sunglass combo

If I was married to that, I'd wear a disguise too.

How could she know?

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Oh shit I'm pumped. The Promo had fucking Based Glenn laying down the law. Call hers out for being a fat lazy whore!

I can't stop thinking about what she smells like when naked. You know her folds trap all sorts of smells. I bet her vag smells like a sweaty garbage barge.

>Lenny I'm pregnant
>You gotta be fucking kidding me

KEK

Hope the baby croaks inside her. Would make for a good laugh.

did he think he was just fucking her in one of her sweaty fat folds?

He must have a monster cock to push back those layers.

>TLC has a show where they reveal how fucking horrible it is to be super morbidly obese and how that much excessive weight makes life a living hell
>TLC also has a show where they glorify obesity and pretend there is nothing wrong with being a waddling ham planet

>mum big fat fabulous life
>all episodes are her complaining about how she's fat and how she deals with life while being a lardass

Glenn Fabulous?

But she's a dancer with a gay friend.

Fat people should forcibly be put in camps.

Fucking that must be difficult, I mean from a machanical point of view.

You'd be surprised, plus she's a dancer. Fat girls can be pretty flexible actually.
t. fat fetish

No that a myth.

Ok, I mean, my wife is built like the broad in the OP and she's pretty flexible. I remember being pretty surprised because I thought she wouldn't be, but she's almost as flexible as a normally sized girl. Not quite, but pretty close. I like the study that you cited to refute my actual life experience though.

How hairy is she?

>my wife is built like the broad in the OP
how

>i can't get out now

Teach the controversy, user.

Not really at all.
Fat fetish. I used to get with skinny girls all the time, but it just wasn't my thing, I like fat chicks and I can't help it. At least it's not feet or scat.

>Not really at all.
Eww.

Are you a feeder?

Hello, friend, I'm glad to have found another of my tribe.

Honestly, more of an "encourager" if you understand the difference. I think it's funny that people know what that is these days. She would probably be a bit thinner if we weren't married, but not to a huge degree, she's naturally lazy, has kind of a shitty diet, and her folks don't eat super healthy either.

Ahoy hoy!

Tell us a good story, if you have any.

I like chubby girls, and even some fatties can be attractive, but that bitch is not attractive.

How does one become like that? Where born liking that or could you only get with fat chicks so you got addicted.

Im like you user, Ive been with some BIG girls. Like.... tall and large too. Im 6'5" and have dated some 6'1" 300lbs+ women. Its funny how I was on a first date with one and I mentioned how I had a preference for bigger girls and she joked "cause they're easy?" and we fucked that night.....they are easy. Fat girls like to indulge with food and dick anytime, anywhere.

>TFW dated a fatty and she literally dumped a pudding cup onto my cock and balls and then gave me a blow job
>On film
I think it got lost when a storage unit wasn't paid for or something, so somebody out there owns the video of pudding cock.

It's actually pretty hot, isn't it? That gluttony and greed.

What neighborhood was the storage unit in?

>Leggings on land whales
Fucking stop.

Somewhere in Idaho. In an area where it's likely people still use VCRs.

>and we fucked that night.....they are easy. Fat girls like to indulge with food and dick anytime, anywhere.
And this is good because...?

Because usually your only intentions. Is to fuck the fat girl, not marry them, and taking them to three buffets is expensive.

>>Because usually your only intentions. Is to fuck the fat girl, not marry them
Why?

Best blow job I ever had was from a fatty.
To the point now where I'd rather just be blown and skip the fucking.

>typical fatty chaser
His behavior is a great example of what men with low self-esteem go for, how they behave about the women that make them feel better about themselves, and their mental attraction to the idea of a "perfect fat girl". The reality is far from the truth.
It's very similar to feeders.

I'm a big guy myself at 6'2" 240 lbs and I like thick girls, but actual thick girls and not fat ones like in op. I hate that because I am black the white leviathans (usually with a kid) think they are my type when they repulse me. Fellow negroes embarass us by submitting themselves to their gluttonous queens. Fat girls smell bad and always act crude by openly farting/burping and stuffing their fat fucking faces.

My fetish is thick latina girls but if she is anything more than slightly chubby she goes into the trash.

For real. I wasn't dating her to get know her core soul and touch her heart. She just wanted to get laid too, it worked out. Those warm plush thighs.....oh man. Id hate to date that tough. So fucking fat, no way I could be in a bed with her, or travel with her, or like.... be seen in public with her. Never saw her again, it was nice.

This

I would rather not settle and take a long time to find someone actually attractive than a fat hole I can stick my dick into that I would be afraid to be seen in public with. Men disgust me

No, she's not really, I like that she's pear-shaped though.
Greed/gluttony were a big fear-shame area for me when I was younger, ie, taking more than a person was allowed was very transgressive, and my dad was very against fat people, so, ironically, it had the opposite effect and now I want to "punish" "greedy fat girls" with my diamond hard dick. I know that you have no reason to believe me, as I'm just a poster on a cantonese flip book forum, but I'm over 6' and strangers used to compare me to the singer from Blur. I'm not a bad looking dude, I used to pull a lot of skinny tail, it just never felt right.

It's actually pretty hot, isn't it? That gluttony and greed.
Yes, very much so.

>Adeline

Absolute top-tier taste.

Thank you for doing your duty to enforce health standards through sexual selection. If only all men did the same...

Thanks user, I dunno if I'd want to be in a LTR with a girl that big, the logistics would be kind of a nightmare, but mmmmmmmm, she really gets me going. Her vids are pretty great and dark hair/blue eyes is the best combo imo(Ash and Trista are both good for that reason IMO).

As a guy who likes fat chicks, I'm fucking disgusted by both you morons who are fucking them out of some perverse retardation, and the fat whores you're talking about.

who the fuck are any of these people

sexual strategy and natural selection is fucked atm. Look at the people who are having kids and the ones who aren't.

youtu.be/8rgRuYQme0M

Bane?

>indoctrinated into diet culture

thas racis

So Edgyyyyyyyyyy

Why even be with someone this disgusting? Is it not more enjoyable to just be on your own if this is the only option?

>dark hair/blue eyes is the best combo

Someone with master race taste? On my Sup Forums? It's more likely than you think...

I feel your pain my nigga.

>as a guy with mental health issues and a genuine attraction to lost fixer-uppers

Because there are so many men willing and eager to fuck ugly and fat chicks the average girl's standards are ridiculously high

>TFW I just realized pawg videos aren't all with black guys

>calling her a "baby beluga" with a "whale of a tale."

Kek

>women's March

Shit fits the profile but I doubt she was doing much walking

>they also called her a whore

>tfw attracted to fatties

FREE ME FROM THIS CURSE

>Banana and mayonnaise sandwich
That's just fucking disgusting! Do only fat fucks eat this shit? Do they eat it to maintain their obese state?

>TLC

How could she even healthy carry a baby to term? Wouldn't it die from a diabetes spike or just simply being crushed? You should have to be healthy to have kids. It's not fair that they are gonna be born with fat people problems or a parent that will die at 40.

I know that feel, but it sure makes living in America great.

who doesn't fit the profile for the womens march
it was like 3 million fuckin people

>Implying it was his cock that inseminated her

watch this then

youtube.com/watch?v=5WeiQgnjI7Q

I have to admit, I would

Well if you made a graph you'd notice certain clusters of traits.

who is this? i see it posted all the time

disgusting

they are going next level with too fat to transition

youtube.com/watch?v=4JSDHFTvuPM

>ameritards

is that our janitard?

hahahahhahahaha

>help me look hot

......uh....

>Shirtless
>Annoying fat guy's voice
That is why reviewbrah is the superior food reviewer

Gravity ! xD Muhahahahaha

seriously.... when you are this fat and you can't function.... what goes on in your mind that you don't realize you have a disease?

I heard a dirty rumor that one time Emma Watson sniffed some beans. It was on a dare and she ran on the treadmill afterwards for an hour to maintain her 'figure'.

Do not fight it brother

Don't compare feet to scat, whalefucker!

What sort of man can actually put his penis in that?