How many of you would actually be interested in this?

Avatar trilogy series on Netflix. This is totally possible now that the Nickelodean VP works for DreamWorks/Netflix.
change.org/p/netflix-a-new-avatar-series

children's cartoons don't belong on this board

would like a series set in the far past or far future

far past would be some avatar mentioned or seen before with old ancient magic stuff or future would have like cyberpunk avatar chinese shit

suck my dick

GOD DAMMIT WHY IS YURI SO FUCKING PURE?

I DON'T UNDERSTAND.

as long as they take it back to its roots and stop making fucking cars and helicopters and giant mechs and hyperurbanized cities.

Korra sucked, they'll never recapture the magic that was Avatar.

I would like a live action miniseries that isn't shit, set in the same universe, that isn't about the Avatar. Can Netflix afford the elemental bending CGI?

>More Bryke, the George Lucas of American animation.
No thanks.

Nobody cares about your pedo chinktoons

Why are people so keen to continue old shows on Netflix? Look at Arrested Development, is that what you want? Because that was shit.

As long as is more like the first series and no fucking lesbos as main characters or at least make it clear from episode one.

>pedo chinktoons
I'm pretty sure it's an American cartoon about young adults.

LESBIANS
E
B
I
A
N
S

Dropped Korra for Wakfu

Wasn't disappointed

my penis twitched seeing that pic

I lost interest in Korra pretty early on (like right at the end of season 1). But I do like the idea of the universe, and some of their ideas about a "modern" Avatar world where the people without powers begin to resent those that do have them did appeal to me.

the anti bender guy literally should have won

there was no excuse for the benders to reign supreme over the nonbenders and trying to portray the nonbenders badly didn't work

Why are you telling OP that when he didn't make a thread about a children's cartoon?

>around elves watch yourselves

I'd be interested. I still enjoyed Korra despite its mountains of problems. Hopefully they'd have the sense to learn from their mistakes. They need to plan their shit ahead, making things up as you go along doesn't work with a plot-driven show.

i've been a very bad girl

as long as there'll be no more LGBT propaganda I'm fine with this. dammit why did they have to ruin my Asami?!

He was going to become a dictator the second he was the only special snowflake puppetmaster

The bald guy in third season did nothing wrong, however

>He was going to become a dictator the second he was the only special snowflake puppetmaster

you don't know that

ATLA > wakfu > literally every cartoon known to man > korra

That being said Wakfu season 1 and the Dofus movie were fantastic

Stop being so butthurt Sup Forums. For all the problems Korra had, it is still better than 95% of the dogshit cartoons out there.

I still don't understand how they turned out be lesbians in the end. They literally dated the same guy

He was so shit that he made them both gay

His self esteem must have crashed hard after that

bisexual you shitlord

Would be nice, but aren't the Avatar guys doing the Voltron series for Netflix currently?

I actually LIKED that technology advanced in their world. It's an aspect you don't see if very many fantasy series.

>Korra didn't live up to my unrealistic ATLA nostalgiafag expectations, so it's the worst thing ever

I'm starting to wonder what's worse. Korra haters or Star Wars prequel haters. You're both very obnoxious.

Not gay. Bisexual.

Sort of out of left field, though, and shoe-horned in. It would have been perfectly fine if they both didn't go after the same guy in the first season.

it went too far when there was 1000ft robots walking thru the city smashing sky scrapers, and flying hummingbird machines flying around it an attacking it.

it was completely retarded.

>giant drill with a single purpose, to breach a giant wall
>versus giant unbendable platinum futuristic bipedal mecha
They could have at least made it look like a nonshit mech but the only reason they did it was because animating an actual war would have been too expensive.
>aang releasing a water bending god vs korra turning into a spirit giant for no reason
>aangxzuko
literally only shipping faggots

Fair enough. I can definitely see why it might be too much to a number of people

>far future
Like in a world in which there is no bending anymore and the avatar is treated like a myth.

>korra turning into a spirit giant for no reason
Season 2 was exceptionally bad, no doubt about it.

S1,3,and 4 were pretty comfy though

>korra thread
>talking about disney

also korra is a pretty good sequel imo desu

I'd watch the shit out of it but PLEASE DON'T KIKE THAT SHIT UP

Avatar is my favorite show ever, the movies were hard enough on my soul. I don't need to see it liberalized

When is Perfect Bones ?

>change.org

>Wanting another Avatar series after Korra

No just be glad it's over why can't you let it die in peace.

Where does one watch Wakfu?

Why couldn't it be just a giant ass tank...hell, even something like this would've worked.

>tfw we will never get a redrawn 1080p version of TLA

The recent upscale release was p. good after the first 3 episodes. I don't know if you saw it but it was pretty terrible in the original dvd release.

I have no memory what so ever of that mecha. What season is it from?

It's serviceable, but still not widescreen.
And just blurry in general.

>Stop being so butthurt Sup Forums. For all the problems Korra had, it is still better than 95% of the dogshit cartoons out there.
Even Zukaang becoming an official pair would be better than Korra

I want an avatar show that is more violent. I honestly wanted to see more stuff like this, i feel like they could do so much evil stuff with those kind of powers.

avatar series went to shit after sjws ruined season 2
never gonna happen
ratings so fucking bad they put up the remaining episodes online to stream, and just stopped airing the show on the network

You mean during the end of S1 where Korra goes full mary sue and restores everyone's power without consequence.

>return to pre-industrial era
>get rid of SJW shit
>make it funny
>make the episodes more about getting to know the world rather than endless boy trouble and badly paced drama
Then it might be watchable.

TLA has some damn good pacing thinking about it. Each episode feels like it's 40 minutes almost and they managed to cram a lot of stuff in there while remaining expansive.

By comparison Korra feels like they cut out all the interesting parts just they could fit the story into the episode.

Only if Aidan Gillen is the mc

You mean mid-season 1 where they decided to focus on love triangles and fantasy sports over any sort of development to the characters, world or plot.