Not gonna lie, former Robert De Niro supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Robert crash and burn...

Not gonna lie, former Robert De Niro supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Robert crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get another movie!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2S6eUFbOfIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>it's a Sup Forums can't stay on it's own board episode

>we can't let this man get another movie!

I didn't realize anyone here actually had the power to prevent people from starring in movies

Sorry user, but it's actually
>faggots can't dissociate the art from the artist episode

How is he crashing and burning? He's one of the few actors from the 70's still getting roles in Hollywood and he seems to be happy taking non-stressful light-hearted roles. Some people genuinely enjoy acting and don't want to retire, you know.

>Sup Forums disparaging one of the greatest actors of all time because of his political views

Get the fuck out of here

I actually love this man

Name one thing hes done wrong

every movie he's been in for the last decade

I love this so much, because it can go so many ways. People being triggered that artists are too left wing, people being triggered that artists are too right wing. Left wing people being triggered by art that is too right wing even if it's made by left wing people and is obviously a harsh critique of right wing ideology. People being triggered by Musicians such as Nick Cave and Tyler the Creator because their lyrics involve and sometimes glorify rape and murder, even though they are not rapists or murders. It's all fucking bullshit. Art is the only thing that separates us from beasts, and any attempt to censor any artist is bullshit. That being said De Niro is a big pee pee poo poo lol XD

>its a "le Sup Forums boogyman" episode
stale

>I didn't realize anyone here actually had the power to prevent people from starring in movies
Well I am Jewish, so I know some people.

They're here

Jack and Jill

Meet the Fokkers 2

JUST

What the hell are you talking about?

it is as if god hates him and wants his seed to be ruined for all eternity
holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=2S6eUFbOfIU

our guy?

daily reminder that he hasn't made a good movie since he got married in the 90s

*its a "let me have kids who look nothing like me" episode
Holy shit. His dad being a faggot really fucked with his head

what does ralph fiennes have to do with this?

>falling this hard for copypasta

OP is actually the grim reaper.

Every film he's acted in since 1999.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

baneposting leaked everywhere, shut up

>crash and burn
Top laff. Old man won two decades ago, he went unchallenged for so long, nobody his generation and the generation after that could beat him, he has no more dues to pay and is entitled to whatever the fuck. He doesn't give a shit that no one gives a shit about his current 'career'

You kids are just itching for phantom windmills. Let me at em! Let me at 'em! --You