This black girl was fired as Loreal model today (after working there only for a week) for posting that all whites are...

This black girl was fired as Loreal model today (after working there only for a week) for posting that all whites are racists.
Was she right?
What do social media postings have to do with beauty, she's still pretty isn't she?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MunroeBergdorf/status/903531411411521538
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Loreal CEO is probably some buttblasted wh*Te

She's got a man face and medusa hair why was she even working as a model in the first place? The least she could do is keep her racist opinions to herself when she's going to be representative of a company.

it's a tranny

YAS QUEEN

That makes sense.

I want to toner my boner on loreal-chan's chin

She should thank someone(s) in her family getting white semen otherwise she'd not look like that.

its a tranny

Thank for what you dumb snownigger?
She would look way better if she was %100 black

>transgender
>nigger
>bergdorf

wow

wew
twitter.com/MunroeBergdorf/status/903531411411521538

But she probably uses her social media to promote the brands she works for. Not a good idea to shitpost your retarded political opinions while representing a company.
Also she isn't pretty at all. I'm sure there are better looking women out there

back to your containment board
>>Sup Forums

>wh*Tes hate freedom of speech
What else is new?

She looks Puerto Rican or Dominican

not all women can be as good looking as brasileiras

I hate bullies, especially weak-minded ones like yourself.
Think you're going to shout down opposing viewpoints?
Unable to spot the irony?
No wonder you're losing the game of life.

Especially not *nglos.

>What do social media postings have to do with

They don't have to do with anything and yet people get into trouble for them 24/7. Only it's a problem when the shoe is in the other foot.

Of course she's right.

Who else imposed the conditions that led to Rwandan genocide if not wh*te people.

Who else started a war for racist and supremacist reasons that killed millions if not wh*te people.

Who keeps invoking old libel, racist remarks and paranoid self-projecting statements (like "muh wh*te genocide n sheeit") to protest measures taken to fight unfairness and mistreatment of non wh*te groups if not wh*te people.

Who else reserves their sole right to intervene and wreak other countries based on their racial profile or the characteristics attached to it if not wh*te people.

Who dedicates entire and so many websites to belite and hate on other human groups based solely on their skin color if not wh*te people

And so on and so forth.

g*rmanics in general

Racist