Broken collarbone

Broken collarbone

Press F

Other urls found in this thread:

basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/71727/invitation?key=3c386bb4353d0c59&ikey=8f9fff87c7b54483
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

F

F

F

F

nah, fuck him L M A O

S

S

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAG

F

Packers still going to win the North.

Goodnight sweet prince.

Please post in the correct thread

He will be 35 next chance he gets at a superbowl. Would his career be considered a failure if he ends with only 1 (ONE) ring?

>packers dying right and left
>the shit show that is the NFC north

Fuck your gay ass thread nigger

He'll be just like Favre

Let's not act as though the rest of the division won't still fuck this up.

LMAO THAT'S IT, IT'S ALL OVER

THE FUDGEPACKERS WERE ALREADY OVER THE HILL AND NOW THIS SEALS IT

HE'LL NEVER BE THE SAME, THE PACKERS WILL NOT BE GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS, THE SEASON IS OVER. DECADES OF MEDIOCRITY INCOMING

LMAO BTFO FUCKING FRAUD

WHO /DEM BOYS FINNA BE ALIGHT/ HERE
WHO /DEM BOYS BUILDING SUSPENSE BY THROWING EARLY SEASON GAMES AGAINST BAD TEAMS/ HERE
WHO /DEM BOYS' STARTING QB ISN'T BTFO/ HERE

HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP

HOL UP

WE DEM BOYZ

And the Lions still don't win the division. Feels bad, man.

the lions will fuck up by not doing their usual fuck up and end up winning the division, where they will go on to lose against the 5th seed in the wild card round.

>2-3

Chiefs are going to add Dak to the trail of broken bodies left in their wake.

>2-3

I apologize, dear friend, but there's a team much better positioned to take advantage of this unfortunate circumstance.
We're praying Aaron is okay, and wish for a speedy recovery.
Have a blessed day! A01

Kaepernick when

serves him right for asking people to link arms and shit and attacking the fans for not cucking for the stupid kaeperninjas

Hey packers fans, your season is over but you need something to get you through the rest of football season.

Why not join our fantasy basketball league and meme it up. That goes for all of you. We draft tonight lads

basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/71727/invitation?key=3c386bb4353d0c59&ikey=8f9fff87c7b54483

Never, he announced he's suing the league 10 minutes before this happened.

>NOT REALIZING THAT THEY PURPOSEFULLY THREW THOSE GAMES AGAINST SHIT TEAMS SO THEY CAN BUILD EARLY SEASON SUSPENSE AND SPIKE RATINGS

GET A LOAD OF THESE FUCKING RETARDS LMFAO

F

and he only one year younger than Eli, Rivers and Big Ben who are all falling apart this year.

F

I really really like this thread

Press S to spit on his grave

S

This

Laughing SO HARD at cheeseheads desu

Kek what a retarded nigger

F for my fantasy

dunno who this guy is but i snapped my collarbone and wouldnt wish that on my worst enemy, godspeed

Anybody else want to orally pleasure him until he's back?