Was lifeguard. Can confirm accuracy

Racist Red Cross pic related.

Can confirm what?

Niggers can't swim?

am lifeguard
all those are viable rules at any pool.

I was a life guard and the only problem we ever had with kids or adults being fuckwits were black or indians. Especially indian kids, they saw it as a game to tease and mess with the life guards, and often came it way too young without parents and refused to leave (pool rule, no under 8's without an adult etc) til we called the police

little shits

>The Puddle isn't cool
>Beer isn't cool
what are the two darkies in the pool even doing? jumping in and swimming? isn't that the facking point?

Why is diving off the diving board not cool?

>Racist

It isn't you cherry-picking cunt

Gf guards a public pool. Every day she complains about the little black shits

That darkies act like assholes at pools.

It's been over 15 years since I had that job.

Took my kids to the my ymca pool recently.

Who is the guard kicking out?

5 fat Puerto Rican kids. Way too young to be unsupervised, and parents not even in the building.

Same old fucking shit everywhere.

It triggered the shut out of me.

He's jumping before the white girl is out of the way.
As a former lifeguard, it really is true that blacks cannot swim well. The only save I ever made was a black girl whose mom paid no attention to that went down the slide and was incapable of swimming three or four feet to the ladder. Honestly a cultural thing though, the mother was positive that the girl could swim fine despite all evidence pointing to an inability to even tread water in a 5 foot pool.

Me too.

12 year old sheboon looked 30,

Jumped in and sank 10 feet. Plucked her out.

Only save I ever had to do.

He seems cool to me.

theres already a thread about this with 300 posts. learn to catalog retard phoneposter

N O T C O O L
O
T
C
O
O
L

I don't understand what the "Not Cool" kid in the middle of the pool is supposed to be doing.

Suck my dick.

Nigger be drowning.

I don't know, that guy with the sun glasses looks pretty cool to me

What's wrong with diving off the board?

Cool.

why is the pool just a puddle at the bottom and the walls full exposed?

He can't swim.

The perspective isn't great but don't be a retard

>what is a deck

One is diving, most pools have that as a no-no, and the other looks like he is pretending to drown.

Same the pool I worked at a few summers ago had a black kid drown. No I wasn't working that day

not cool, he took that Jamal's jenkum while that negro pretended to drown in the pool

>black kid drown
the correct term is rock fish

niggers have a good sense of motion (e.g., run from cops, steal a bike, jump to make a basketball shot, play the bongos) but dye to arrogance they don't exercise due caution on tasks where they lack mastery skill (so they jump in the deep end and get in trouble).

>guy in the shades with the beer
>not cool

>motion
no
>caution
still no
>skill
even more no.
Fact of the matter is that negroids and whites evolved separate from one another over the last hundred thousand years. We're different sub-species, despite the Family Guy mythology and Snivel Rights "equality" narrative. Blacks will never be able to swim on our level unless we somehow develop a technology to tinker with their genetics.

dot or woo woo?

What is the left not-cool guy doing? Isn't he just diving from a dive board into the water?

And what's the not-cool guy next to him doing? He's just opening his mouth

The not cool kid in the middle is probably trying to say no breath holding games or anything like that. That's a big part of Red-cross certification. Kids shouldn't be trying to like hold their breath for things other than average swimming or having breath holding contests. It looks like he's taking a big gasp of air.