Bible quotes that give you goosebumps

Genesis ch. 27, the peak being verses 37-38

The book of Obadiah, its only 1 chapter

Isaiah is based as fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW
youtu.be/HXlrqM1N9No
nleresources.com/additional-resources-for-evidence-for-torah-msinai-i-historical-approaches-for-providing-evidence-for-national-revelation/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Revelations as a whole is pretty based desu

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age,[c] against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God

Take your pick of places to fuck off to.

>tfw Christ-chan will never date you because you are a frum jude
>tfw like an Asian male, if we were reversed genders, she would want to sleep with me

To everything there is a season,
A time for every purpose under heaven:
2 A time to be born,
And a time to die;
A time to plant,
And a time to pluck what is planted;
3 A time to kill,
And a time to heal;
A time to break down,
And a time to build up;
4 A time to weep,
And a time to laugh;
A time to mourn,
And a time to dance;
5 A time to cast away stones,
And a time to gather stones;
A time to embrace,
And a time to refrain from embracing;
6 A time to gain,
And a time to lose;
A time to keep,
And a time to throw away;
7 A time to tear,
And a time to sew;
A time to keep silence,
And a time to speak;
8 A time to love,
And a time to hate;
A time of war,
And a time of peace.

No Sup Forums is the most intellectually similar to me, you fuck off, stormie the normie

“Blessed are the poor in spirit,
For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
4 Blessed are those who mourn,
For they shall be comforted.
5 Blessed are the meek,
For they shall inherit the earth.
6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
For they shall be filled.
7 Blessed are the merciful,
For they shall obtain mercy.
8 Blessed are the pure in heart,
For they shall see God.
9 Blessed are the peacemakers,
For they shall be called sons of God.
10 Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake,
For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11 “Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. 12 Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Trump Ch 1.
We can't have a First World nation with a Third World population.

>Revelation 12:1
Merkel.
>Revelation 18:4
Brexit.

>Bible quotes
They are never cool - just autistic as fuck. Or to use Reddit's favorite word, "cringe"

>tfw you are too spiritually numb to get a good feel from Scriptures because of all the masturbation and folly

The Lord is my shepherd;
I shall not want.
2 He makes me to lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside the still waters.
3 He restores my soul;
He leads me in the paths of righteousness
For His name’s sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil;
For You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You anoint my head with oil;
My cup runs over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
All the days of my life;
And I will dwell[a] in the house of the Lord
Forever.

PRAY THE ROSARY

Ezekiel 36:25-29King James Version (KJV)

25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

28 And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.

29 I will also save you from all your uncleannesses: and I will call for the corn, and will increase it, and lay no famine upon you.

Isaiah 63:3King James Version (KJV)

3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.

Isaiah 57:15King James Version (KJV)

15 For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.

Isaiah 1:18King James Version (KJV)

18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

The better question to ask is where do I begin?

This is the worst shit.
Blessed are the meek and blessed are the persecuted and all that. Fuck off with that.

redditor detected, you aren't welcomed here.

>I am Legion, for we are many

That poor guy. It must've been horrible.

I'm assuming you're a girl? That's what I got from that. As an asian myself, I'll advice you to get /fit/ but perhaps not too much that you'll have more muscle in one arm than he does in his whole body. Also, brush up on homemaking skills. Asians, atleast the ones I know want woman who can keep the house well maintained.

To stay off topic thag much I like John 3:16, it's kinda cliche but it's still pretty I think. From memory.
>For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whoesever believeth in him shall not perish but have everlasting life

>he likes taking quotes from an old book written by Jews
I'm not one of those fedora tipping atheists and recognize the value of the religion but taking quotes is just stupid

AMEN TO THAT

Isaiah was basically the trial run of Jesus as far as radical critique of the Temple leadership perverting the laws of God. Both Jesus and Isaiah are boiled in shit in Talmudic hell.

>All those who do evil hateth the light

Are you an asian qt :-)

>Talmudic Jew
>Doctrines of man for Jews

>/x/

your fedora is truly robust

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.-luke 19 v 27

Deus vult mother fuckers

>The bible was written by Jews
>I'm not from reddit
>I'm not a fedora tipping atheist

I wish this "everything to do with Christianity is from Jews" meme would die. It's almost as ridiculous a notion as niggers thinking they created whites or that you aren't a fedora tipping atheist from reddit.

being a frum guy is like being an Asian guy, guys (and females) woul rather have say with orthodox chicks more than females want to have sex with frum guys, though there are women out there whos fetish are frum guys

This is the verse that saved me.

What is this, bible study? Fucking cultfa- sorry, Christfags.

Well that will never die.

Wtf is a frum

Psalm 11King James Version (KJV)

11 In the Lord put I my trust: how say ye to my soul, Flee as a bird to your mountain?

2 For, lo, the wicked bend their bow, they make ready their arrow upon the string, that they may privily shoot at the upright in heart.

3 If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?

4 The Lord is in his holy temple, the Lord's throne is in heaven: his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men.

5 The Lord trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.

6 Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.

7 For the righteous Lord loveth righteousness; his countenance doth behold the upright.

This one is a comfort to me.

>I wish this "everything to do with Christianity is from Jews" meme would die.
Are you one of those British Israelism types?

"Frum" is the yiddish word for "devout."

It means that kike is a Christ-killing lying backstabing pure kikeburg and should be purged with cleansing fire.

Revelation 16:13-14King James Version (KJV)

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

My mind always gravitates to this when frog posters appear.

This pretty much sums up the redpilled in a nutshell:

"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief." -Ecclesiastes 1:18

The Apostle Paul (Saul) killed tons of christians. He became one of the greatest evangelists in the Bible. Point is, we all do wicked things. Every single person. God still moved in love for us to redeem us.

frum means religious in Yiddish vernacular

Eccesiastes bothers me a lot but yeah its true. Lots of wisdom in Proverbs as well.

Book of ASMR: 1:3
ska ska ska ska ska ska ska ska ska sk sk sk sk sk sk ska ska ska sk sk sk sk sk ska ska ska sk sk

"Rescue the weak and needy, deliver them from the hand of the wicked"

This next one isn't a verse, but I still love it.

English: "With this sign thou shalt defend the pious,
with this sign thou shalt defeat the enemy"

Latin: "Hoc Signo Tuetur Pius, Hoc Signo Vincitur Inimicus"

It is the motto of the Kingdom of Asturias

I will cover you with My hand until I have passed by.

>Revelation 12:1
>"And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars"
>a crown of twelve stars
Oh fuck me.

>bible memes
>anime

kys

I'm neither of those things

Pic related

Genesis Chapter 14, verse 88

"Gas the kikes, race war now"

Book of Matthew

OY VEY

Let me again stir controversy with this one.

>When you see it...
Oh and, yes it's the KJV

yeah, then they all get put to death lol

You looking forward to Israel regaining its territory?

I'm not sure what to make of this. Explain?

>Quoting the Torah

I look forward to Israel being dismantled so the Messiah can be revealed

If Jews want to hasten the redemption, then all they need to do is make Israel not identified spefically as a "jewish" country (which in truth, is an oxymoron)

Isaiah 59

And judgment is turned away backward, and justice standeth afar off: for truth is fallen in the street, and equity cannot enter.

Yea, truth faileth; and he that departeth from evil maketh himself a prey: and the LORD saw it, and it displeased him that there was no judgment.

Salvation is Only of God
And he saw that there was no man, and wondered that there was no intercessor: therefore his arm brought salvation unto him; and his righteousness, it sustained him.

For he put on righteousness as a breastplate, and an helmet of salvation upon his head; and he put on the garments of vengeance for clothing, and was clad with zeal as a cloke.

According to their deeds, accordingly he will repay, fury to his adversaries, recompence to his enemies; to the islands he will repay recompence.

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.

Rev 3:7

Solomon really was a wise man. He did fuck up big time when he started marrying pagan women, but he still realized the folly of his ways in the end.

Simply put, those verses talk about two different deities. Namely: The Most High and The Lord.

Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle

Merkel confirmed harbinger of the end times

"Have no fear, be strong in heart; have I not made it clear to you in the past, and let you see it? and you are my witnesses. Is there any God but me, or a Rock of whom I have no knowledge?" Isaiah 44:8

This verse has always served as consolation for me, I see it as a way of God reminding me what He has done in the past for me.
My military career is currently falling apart, my family is broken and I am battling a sex addiction that is ruining everything in my life. But that verse reminds me of the times when I was low life Mexican gang member with nothing going on in his life, friends killed and others in prison, many other battles came to my life but I overcame. Pray for me bros, so that I can overcome this as well.

so when they refer to God, thats another separate entity? is that different than YHWH?

>lead of Christian conservative party

Its true that Israel must be first attacked and raped before it regains territory. I look forward to the return of our Messiah too.

Don't be silly. In the Hebrew its either Elohim which is a plural of 3 always (the trinity) or YHWH. Pick up a concordance for once in your life.
He is just Biblically illiterate.

I was oversaturated with christianity growing up and am a heretic now
I remember loving job though
I need to reread it though, havent touched it since i did confirmation in 6th grade.
All i remember is job getting fucked so god could prove a point but preservering.

pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

Lots of resources here to fire you back up.

Psalms 68:11

The Lord gave the word, great was the company of those who published it.

Genesis 15:13-14

Then the LORD said to him, "Know for certain that for four hundred years your descendants will be strangers in a country not their own and that they will be enslaved and mistreated there.But I will punish the nation they serve as slaves, and afterward they will come out with great possessions.

You white fags are fucked.

I do hope he is in heaven.

I love chapter 30 of genesis. Like what god couldnt beat him?

Great thread fellas, should have these more often

Been regarding some Kierkegaard lately, finding a lot of solace in his works

Matthew 6:5 is a personal favorite

The 400 years were while they were in Egypt as slaves.

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth. - Romans 1:18

I was just thinking about posting that, I memorize that and will say it on occasion. I must say I love it

"Then Peter said, "Silver or gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk." -Acts 3:6

It always blows me away. Powerful meekness.

I hope so too. One does not simply write a book like Ecclesiastes without repenting.

Romans 1:18-32 is the perfect argument against Christians who think faggotry is okay.

I always am in need of anti-sodomy quotes.

Job is kind of a shite story. God says "look how much that guy worships me, let's watch him keep doing it while his life is completely fucked".
>all that shit with Jacob and those bitches
That was such stupid shit. Why didn't he know the older daughter had to be married first? Why are all kike myths so pantsu-on-head retarded?

1 corinthians 15:55
O death where is your victory? I death where is your sting?

youtu.be/HXlrqM1N9No

Also favorite Christian character

Reading that line alone like that really has a lot of impact. At the end of the day everything shall pass away but Jesus Christ is our eternal foundation and keeper. I love that.

best version? most original?

I dont think you understand
I have no faith in the validity of the bible.
Even if i accept it was written with divine inspiration and with god himself guiding the hands of scribes, it was not written in english and it is nearly 2k years old.
Humans have had too long to fuck with it and its primary keepers have been found time and time again making edits and additions.

I dont think it detracts from it's value as a good and potentially inspiring read. But i have zero faith in it as being legit.

Thanks for the link either way though.

The Torah has so much depth and meaning, even a godless atheist can recognize it. Only a fedora-tipping emotionally stunted reddit faggot would see it as a big nothing C''V

No victory for death because Christ defeated it, no sting because his blood covers our sins with his completed sinless work for us all.

Glory be to God.

You might want to pray about that.

Psalm 144
Praise be to the Lord my Rock
Who trains my hands for war
My fingers for battle
He is my loving God and my fortress
My stronghold and my deliverer
My shield in whom I take refuge
Who subdues people under me

The whole book is written of Christ. Even Genesis. There are so many gems that give me joy. I only recently converted but man the OT just keeps on giving.

LOL Obadiah. WTF is this shit, that wasn't in any Bible I grew up with.

The one where God sends the bears to maul the children, that one really resonates with me

Oh, I was going to say Job's story is like Abraham and Isaac. Some stupid shit with God being an insane asshole and people say it's some inspirational shit.
>I only recently converted
Well, there's your issue.

I'm actually concerned about this one.

What about the fact that they found Torah scrolls and volumes of Talmudic literature that were written centuries apart (having scrolls from thousands of years ago, such as the dead sea scrolls), in different places all around the world, and they are all the same essentially. Such is impossible unless they all had an unanimous tradition that this is what it says

Check these out:nleresources.com/additional-resources-for-evidence-for-torah-msinai-i-historical-approaches-for-providing-evidence-for-national-revelation/

As a bald man I agree, I think those kids had it coming.

beat me to it, ya biblical bastard

I usually paraphrase it thus: "He who increases knowledge increases sorrow."

Faggot translation. KJV or GTFO.

I want to cry