Despite what you faggots say, he’s really popular with girls. Why is that? I know 2 girls, personally...

Despite what you faggots say, he’s really popular with girls. Why is that? I know 2 girls, personally, that are genuinely obsessed with him.

Attached: BB620DE1-08A0-4F9C-A370-A1BB68083A3A.jpg (690x506, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_Party
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because it's the same "artsy" faux-deep bullshit that appeals to art hoes

DUDE POETRY

what the fuck does being popular with girls have to do with anything? since when are girls the metric for quality. lol

It means maybe you should reconsider your viewpoint if over half of the people who’ve seen this tend to like it. Or is Sup Forums the ultimage quality decider?

Just

Attached: PostAlone.png (425x394, 361K)

kekd @filename

i like this guy, he seems really genuine

>popular with girls

so it's bad?

The nation generally likes Taylor Swift.

But Taylor Swift is trash.

Attached: me_laughing.jpg (600x400, 37K)

he;s only popular with beta girls who probably do theater and/or have green hair. stacys definitely make fun of this kind of shit

He's popular with a few odd gremlins and therefore it isn't trash? that's what i'm getting at with this post.

Actually...

...He's right

P O E T R Y
S L A M

COME ON AND SLAM,
WELCOME TO THE JAM

Attached: E15893A3-7F0E-4DA2-AF10-B2C682318678.jpg (507x644, 215K)

>women are easily manipulated by fucking creeper weirdos pretending to be genuine
Wow. What a surprise. Look up the history of cults and cult leaders user. Shit happens all the time.

>a thing is probably good because lots of people like it
You absolutely should never post here or on any other board ever again.

>faced with a conflicting notion that challenges your own
>UGH THE FUCK IS THIS DON’T POST HERE EVER AGAIN
I didn’t even say it was good

Attached: 570B0FB7-544A-416B-A813-B2CC582C3002.png (650x650, 13K)

saying its good because people like it is not really a challenging notion, maybe youre just Challenged?

i really hope this faggot isnt the next big Sup Forums meme. dont you faggots have anything better to do than spam shit you hate?

Again, i never said it was good, nor did i say it was challenging. It just seems like it’s challenging you, and you just proved it.
Did you know stupid people resort to getting hostile and using insults when they feel threatened?

They like him cause he’s famous

>faced with a conflicting notion that challenges your own
>nor did i say it was challenging.
im not even the guy you responded to youre just embarrasing

What do you guys think of my fan art?

Attached: Untitled 2.jpg (500x500, 54K)

nice

>makes a thread for it
>feels the need to post it here too

please don't start spamming your inferior stuff

THE THING GO RRRAH RRRAH RRRAH RRRAH RRRAH NIGGUH
WE SEND SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS NIGGUH

Attached: YOU KNOW IT.png (1152x648, 60K)

>johnny hobo and the freight trains

La creatura....

no

Attached: 341BC316-2D5C-4960-985F-E1A722A3B665.jpg (700x502, 58K)

>giving a shit what girls like
>trying to like something because a girl does
Beta as fuck, dont change yourself for anyone

Charles Manson is genuinely charismatic and a good singer

That means its a five at best lol

He's actually a pretty good looking guy, not surprised

Attached: 20065594_100785913917061_514519176342142976_n.jpg (480x480, 33K)

How do you make a scone out of a frickin SQUASH? IT BLOWS MY MIND!!! OHHHH MANN

he looks so familair whats hes real names/?

people like coldplay and voted for the nazis

you can't trust people

>voted for the nazis
what?

retard

What are you saying

wtach out you guys.. this user's mind is so saturated with the thoughts that e-celebs and crisis actors tell him he's allowed to have. dont fuck with this nigga he's dangerous he literally believes that trump has 3 inches of hair on his upper lip and that we live in the society of spectacles where a fat man with funny names for whacky ideologies and classism dogma scones sexism racism systematic oppression these are all words he's seen before.. in the news.. on da intanets.. on youtubess. he knows what they mean and he knows the context. be careful he literally still hasn't awoken to the fact that he's the only person in the world and that he's talking to robots who've been programmed to do/say/act a certain way so that he can do/say/act in a certain way. he has lacan and foucault posters on the cement that lines his walls. of course they're his walls and not the walls that his podcasters. not the podcast hosts that make 300k a month for talking about the kind of things their idols wouldve joked about over a cup of coffee at a cafe in trier, germany. nope. not him. he's lives inside a world that's so clear and free from adulteration that he'd be crazy not to believe any of it! this user right here is right about everything. dont tell him otherwise because he's too based to care what you or anyone that isn't a fat balding podcaster with quirky matching adidas outfits has to say.

frank lopes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_Party

red r0pes