He imagines himself making an appearance on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert...

Nathan Cox
Nathan Cox

he imagines himself making an appearance on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert after the release of his new album, which critics have deemed a "masterpiece"

Attached: pep.jpg (14 KB, 248x189)

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QquTUR9nbC4

Aiden Allen
Aiden Allen

it'll happen man :(

Jack Flores
Jack Flores

Why the fuck would I go on Shitbert's show

Jose Campbell
Jose Campbell

He still imagines himself playing a song for his highschool talent show
Almost every song he listens to

h how do i stop

Attached: 846B5108-83E2-4346-B968-E373D875DA94.jpg (191 KB, 1000x1000)

Carter Butler
Carter Butler

being a sellout and going on television

Brandon Sullivan
Brandon Sullivan

he imagines himself declining to make an appearance on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, and every other shit tv show after the release of his new album, which critics have deemed a "masterpiece"
he imagines all the talking heads like Colbert getting mad about being rejected, and replacing Trump with himself as the focus of their vitriol
he imagines that the masses takes his side and Colbert loses his job over being labelled a bully for the things he said
he imagines winning a Grammy for album of the year, but doesn't even show up to receive it
he imagines not going to the Grammys starts a trend, and the public stops watching the Grammys altogether and they get taken off air.

Nathan Taylor
Nathan Taylor

Name three famous and well acclaimed artists who never or seldom appeared on TV.

Xavier Myers
Xavier Myers

he imagines winning a Grammy for album of the year, but doesn't even show up to receive it

Fuck... This one hit deep

Anthony Bennett
Anthony Bennett

There are none, they're all sellouts.

Easton Garcia
Easton Garcia

Buckethead
Steve Vai
Joe Satrini

Chase Davis
Chase Davis

Stefan Burnett
Zach Hill
Andy Morin

Jace Howard
Jace Howard

stephen colbert wouldnt want harsh noise on his show

Parker Anderson
Parker Anderson

Chris Dave
Stanley Clarke
Shaun Martin
Literally hundreds more

Mason Roberts
Mason Roberts

Late Show with Stephen Colbert

Attached: 3CF5085D-6A5E-497E-BDFC-B241A352B263.jpg (258 KB, 1200x788)

Evan Mitchell
Evan Mitchell

Colbert is funny

Luis Mitchell
Luis Mitchell

there are fuck you, fuck you and fuck you but his appearance was cancelled on SNL

Liam Sanders
Liam Sanders

you'll never do something as impressive as this performance and he will always be better than you

youtube.com/watch?v=QquTUR9nbC4

Alexander Ross
Alexander Ross

I wonder if this guy knows that he's famous on Sup Forums.

Jack Ward
Jack Ward

If I got a chance to perform on late night with Stephen Colbert to promote my critically acclaimed album I'd conclude the performance with "WOO GO TRUMP, MAGA" as Stephen approached to congratulate us ans shake our hand

Brandon Walker
Brandon Walker

Yeah but my album i've been recording will be acclaimed

Jordan Roberts
Jordan Roberts

Frank Ocean

Easton Walker
Easton Walker

this thread is too real for me
I'm not gonna make it bros

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit