He imagines himself making an appearance on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert after the release of his new album...

>he imagines himself making an appearance on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert after the release of his new album, which critics have deemed a "masterpiece"

Attached: pep.jpg (248x189, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QquTUR9nbC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it'll happen man :(

Why the fuck would I go on Shitbert's show

>He still imagines himself playing a song for his highschool talent show
>Almost every song he listens to

h how do i stop

Attached: 846B5108-83E2-4346-B968-E373D875DA94.jpg (1000x1000, 191K)

>being a sellout and going on television

>he imagines himself declining to make an appearance on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, and every other shit tv show after the release of his new album, which critics have deemed a "masterpiece"
>he imagines all the talking heads like Colbert getting mad about being rejected, and replacing Trump with himself as the focus of their vitriol
>he imagines that the masses takes his side and Colbert loses his job over being labelled a bully for the things he said
>he imagines winning a Grammy for album of the year, but doesn't even show up to receive it
>he imagines not going to the Grammys starts a trend, and the public stops watching the Grammys altogether and they get taken off air.

Name three famous and well acclaimed artists who never or seldom appeared on TV.

>he imagines winning a Grammy for album of the year, but doesn't even show up to receive it

Fuck... This one hit deep

There are none, they're all sellouts.

Buckethead
Steve Vai
Joe Satrini

Stefan Burnett
Zach Hill
Andy Morin

stephen colbert wouldnt want harsh noise on his show

Chris Dave
Stanley Clarke
Shaun Martin
Literally hundreds more

>Late Show with Stephen Colbert

Attached: 3CF5085D-6A5E-497E-BDFC-B241A352B263.jpg (1200x788, 258K)

Colbert is funny

there are fuck you, fuck you and fuck you but his appearance was cancelled on SNL

you'll never do something as impressive as this performance and he will always be better than you

youtube.com/watch?v=QquTUR9nbC4

I wonder if this guy knows that he's famous on Sup Forums.

If I got a chance to perform on late night with Stephen Colbert to promote my critically acclaimed album I'd conclude the performance with "WOO GO TRUMP, MAGA" as Stephen approached to congratulate us ans shake our hand

Yeah but my album i've been recording will be acclaimed

Frank Ocean

this thread is too real for me
I'm not gonna make it bros