I wish i could torture and slowly kill this barbarian who shot to death my soul animal

i wish i could torture and slowly kill this barbarian who shot to death my soul animal

and your country thoughts on bears?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rLkWVud1UHM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Soul animal? what are you a mongoloid?

yes

black bears are better

bears are the niggers of the forest

>my soul animal, the bear

At least you're not larping you Slav fuck

you have to go back

You have learned nothing of Nature.
Animals are far more brutal in their killing than humans.
youtube.com/watch?v=rLkWVud1UHM

see

are you a russian wannabe

Whatever. As long they're handing out permits I don't suppose spädre is endangered.

>brutal
>sniping an animal that could tear the literal shit out of you if you went bearhands
nothing brutal about it. just sickening.

i think the stories about russians loving bears are way over exaggerated. the bear is a finnic sacred animal not russian. popular culture skews the view heavily

Literally everyone in Estonia is a confused Russian

amateur bait mu arengupeetusega semu

I wish I could torture everyone and everything.

Yes, we do have opposable thumbs, and the brains to keep ourselves out of unacceptable levels of danger.

You seem to have missed the part where humans also have the ability to step outside of their individual interests, to compromise and cooperate, for the benefit of the group. Some would call this "empathy."

what a nigger language

absolute africa tier language

speak that black filth somewhere else

don't think going out with a long range weapon to kill a sacred animal of the forest is something to consider as "keeping yourself out of danger". more like blood sports imho

both of your languages are infantile retard abc tier so shut the fuck up alright!?

>we miss our mum

I like bears, we had a bear soldier in our ranks. They are not niggers, some of them are just poor and lack education.

it's okay if they eat them imo

but usually it's
>kill predators for fun
>oh no these prey animals are out of control now
>guess I'll have to shoot those too for "nature's sake"