About to marathon this for the first time. What should I expect?

About to marathon this for the first time. What should I expect?

Kino. Pure kino.

The bad guy gets away at the end.

How do you marathon one fucking movie

a women getting her shit kicked in and lots of operating

it's pretty boring. i fell asleep.

operatorkino
bluntkino
almost brolinkino but he doesn't have enough of a role in it
deltorokino
mexicokino
cartelkino

Lots of burrito warfare

>Has top tier QT
>Mexican Brad Pitt
Whats not to like?

Some amazing scenes with some weak scenes that don't really mesh into a great movie. Definitely worth a watch though.

The border scene alone sells it.

Political satire.

Entire movie is on the surface about war, but sub-textually is about sex, just like Dr. Strangelove, although possibly more subtle.

The woman is picked for the job over the black guy because she is naturally submissive whereas he attempts (and fails) to be informed and dominant.

Brolin's character is flamboyantly homosexual, he wears flip-flops and combs his hair in a silly pomp. Del Toro's character sexually assaults a man with a ponytail (symbolism!) during the interrogation scene, though off screen it is easily heard.

Later on, Blunt is almost assaulted by a man she meets at a bar, and is saved by Del Toro. This seems like he's helping her, but really he's just fostering more dependance. And by the end of the movie, she has fully submitted to Del Toro when she signs her name on the documents.

Really hilarious stuff.

utter fucking garbage
really fucking embarrassing attempt for del toro to be tough again
terrible main character. fucking terrible god damn

A movie that is only good when Del Toro is on the screen. Sorry that you have to suffer with Brolin.

Why you hate Josh? I thought he was ok, I was more pissed when black guy was on the screen always making "fake tough guy" qoutes.

pleb

ultrapleb

A pretty good movie, one of the best of 2015 desu (although 2015 was kind of a shitty year for movies).

You mean the good guy gets his revenge

i am also wondering this

You watch it in one sitting; minimal pee, tendies, and masturbation breaks.

it sucks
don't believe their lies

A red pill on why we should build the wall

>mfw I've paused a movie for a fap due to boredom

It's a pretty amazing operator movie

10/10 would watch in the cinema again