Why are all foreigners such betas?

Why are all foreigners such betas?

I have never met someone from ouside Latin America that wasn't a total anti-chad, they're all shy, are delicate, have "muh personal space" and socially akward.

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/?s=brazil
youtube.com/watch?v=EC0Q5LtUUKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Same here, it's actually just really weird. Even these "tough" guys from "tough" countries in europe or whatever are just really... gay compared to the people here.

I don't know how to explain it but the simplest thing is that the places they consider dangerous are just not.

inside the mind of a nigger

You're just poor and uneducated. It's no wonder well-mannered men appear that way to you when your idea of a meal includes wild monkeys.

I literally went to Brazil and fucked your slutty women because I'm a handsome white Chad with a 7 inch cock. I also regularly get nudes from Brazilian women because I learn Portuguese from them online. You are a faggot, a nigger, and a retard.

lol

Im at work man, I cant be laughing this hard.

Civilization encourages people to be less aggressive. Its called being civilized.

Uncivilized people are poor, brutish, ignorant, quick to take and give offense and see any behavior unlike theirs as "weak". Meanwhile they fight and kill each other off for mopeds, bikes and colorful shoes.

not acting like a nigger =/= beta

This is why the white race is dying

Why are you on Sup Forums if you're not beta?

American tourists are fucking stupid and annoying though

We're not brutish. We're alpha and exciting.

Foreigner women can't resist us, especially white women.

you stand no chance in comparison to native european men. You are short manlet mulatto trash. At most you are a weird sexual fetish because you have brown skin and have a shitty accent and women are retarded. If i dropped you off in Denmark or the Netherlands you would have shot

Feelings of cultural superiority?

Sure you did amerimutt

claro que sim, meu amigo. Aprendi o portugues tambem :) que triste qur voce nao acredita

>American tourists are fucking stupid and annoying though
Only liberal idiots "finding themselves" would go to Chile.

they may be but how would you know that?
can it get any dumber than the average sudaca?

come to eastern europe for ultimate expirience

>tfw no qt shy, delicate, respectful of my personal space white gringo

>I'm handsone
>I'm white
>flag

first generation with parents from europe :)

OH YES
Trust me, I live near a hotel full of gringos

>have "muh personal space"
Did your chimp mind convince you it was okay to rape them?

He's right, actual european are supercucks, look the muslim invasion and their reaction:

Stop islamophobia

>you stand no chance in comparison to native european men. You are short manlet mulatto trash. At most you are a weird sexual fetish because you have brown skin and have a shitty accent and women are retarded. If i dropped you off in Denmark or the Netherlands you would have shot

bestgore.com/?s=brazil

Beating someones arm with a metal pipe until it's a noodle and sodomizing peoples anus with metal poles isn't alpha and foreigners will be apprehensive in your countries if they have any common sense.

>"you stand no chance in comparison to native european men. You are short manlet mulatto trash. At most you are a weird sexual fetish because you have brown skin and have a shitty accent and women are retarded. If i dropped you off in Denmark or the Netherlands you would have shot"

From all the things that didn't happen, this didn't happen the most.

>that flag
>that post

Can I bring my guns? Are their fun safaris in Eastern Ukraine?

that dude is probably the tits at hearts of iron 3

Are you really implying it's somehow difficult for him to bag third world brazilian women? They crave the BAP(Big American Passport)

It's noticeable between regions on the US. I miss the friendly folks of the Rockies.

>hearts of iron 3
lmao grandpa stop shilling your literally who games already

Because that's a meme, and memes are dumb.

>Because that's a meme

lmao

you guys are so fucking lame. I'm waiting for my friend to get here and we're going out like normies. It's not impossible to go on Sup Forums for the memes and the laughs, and be a Chad on the weekends. I'm a reformed autistic fat nerd. I've been on Sup Forums since fifth grade and I'm 22 now. Apply yourselves you autists

>le NEET may may
I'm married, and I have a job in tech support that requires me to constantly interact with the public.

Act like a man = uneducated nigger
that's why you woman are been raped
you are the ultimate cucks
go eat muslin sperm from your moms anus
autistic beta faggots

easter ukraine, western ukraine same shit pretty much

Having a wife and a friend doesnt make you not beta

LMAO

All south americans inherently sound effeminate in accent and mannerisms alone, in my experience.

You don't belong here.

No they do not. Brazilian women are not gold digging whores and they're happy and proud to live in Brazil.

whats your definition of alpha then you fucking swedecuck. If I told you I hook up with girls every weekend I go out, would that change anything? The last two months I've fucked 5 girls I've met randomly at bars, with 3 blowjobs from different girls. I'm not claiming to be the greatest fuck boy on the planet I'm just saying its possible to not be an autistic retard and enjoy being on Sup Forums

a sophisticated individual is well-balanced in both masculinity and femininity. that way you think is how savage sees the civilized.

Not feeling the need to prove yourself on Sup Forums

I know what you mean but I'm pretty beta myself

>bragging about being a degenerate
dumb b*rger cunt

>No they do not. Brazilian women are not gold digging whores and they're happy and proud to live in Brazil.
Sure

>well-balanced in both masculinity and femininity.
what about not having feminity?

some people want to be the stereotypical gentleman scholar and some people want to revert back to chimp

Their first world standards of living probably made them weak faggots

do you know what the difference between a chimp and a human is? the chimp eats poop and smears it on his face

Is this supposed to be a joke?

Sure they are.

Lmao

Only our stupidest people visit your countries Pedro.

So everyone?

I mean look at this video
youtube.com/watch?v=EC0Q5LtUUKA

What are they saying?

Are you on a proxy?

Stop it, i cant breathe

I have a daughter in Brazil

Nigga I don't speak portugese

maybe :^)

I just want the flag, but I must know if it's legit.

>gringo
>is german
REEEEEEEEEEE
It's a qt story anyway, keep this out of the shitposting please.

I am legit shitposter does that count?

I was told this same thing in Spain by a Paraguayan woman of Ukrainian descent. She didnt like Spanish men because for her they were too polite, respectful, metrosexual pansies. Prefered a Paraguayan construction worker.

Short men needs to compensate for their deficits by acting aggresive to have intercourse with women. Normal sized men 185 cm+ like me can easily get sex with any woman without having to chimp out.

He's fucking an amazonian indian I don't think there's more to explain

Is it wrong to be a Latin American supremacist even if you are European?
They just seem to be logically superior.

Because when you live in a first world country, everything is much easier.

The same happens to me when I get to know people from other parts of my own country which are more developed. They are a bunch of pussies. Needless to say anything about people from the first world, they are delicate sissies

wew

and Spain too?

all you banana niggers, give me an example how you would be an "alpha" and I got no chance to compete due to my supposed "sissiness"

I know what you're talking about and it's not really easy to point it out, but I think everyone feels the same. Like thinking the moment they step outside in Brazil they'll get shot, because in their countries, with the exception of US of course, they wouldn't need to worry about it.

But at their defence, almost all of the foreigners I've met was in online games, so I don't really expect Runescape to attract many chads.

wew

I see my challenge ended this thread. Good.

I remember i watched this game together with my grandfather, we both got tears in our eyes out of excitement.