>but user that's racist
>...
>continue on
>but user that's facist
>...
how do you argue around this?

Have you tried hitting them?

I'm not a nigger

>can you say anything other than a buzz word with an -ist tacked on to the end?

dont be a racist or a fascist.

have you tried not being a racist and fascist?

If they namecall, call them out on that specifically. If they refuse, end the argument, since they're not listening to you.

Have u tried the "how is it racist" / "what is the definition of racism?" approach?

Life is racist.

Life isn't a safe space like Reddit. Sometimes solutions aren't pleasant.

Next question

Call them a Nazi

And then hit them, really fucking hard.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

Uuuhhh, racist and sexist much

By backing up your arguments with truth based on facts and realizing what matters and what does not. If do not disregard certain information than everything can be a problem so you are more concerned about non issues which is unhealthy.

It's best to just leave them.

I tried. But these people aren't going to change their views, even if your argument is sound and reasonable, just like you wouldn't change yours to match them.

>how do you argue around this?
You don't, thats the point. Everyone should agree or they are terrible people.

Challenge them to prove how you are racist (etc), and ask if they are only using those words because they don't have any actual arguments to counter your points.

yeah

this

what if facts are inherently racist?

that's basically what happened but I feel like a dipshit anyway

say you are a white man that identifies as a trans, a muslim convert or a "asian female" inside a white male body.

>yeah
Then violence is pretty much all that is left after reason fails. Violence is the universal language.

>2016
>not knowing how to answer to that

>how do you argue around this?
you don't. stop wasting your time and energy

on Sup Forums?
Usually accuse them of being a Jew

I think you're forgetting that Sup Forums is a board of peace

>but user that's racist you know
>NOT AN ARGUEMENT
>uh....

"Doesn't make it by definition wrong."

>thats ___ist

If ad hominem attacks are all you have, you've lost.

>saying ____ is ___ist

No, facts and evidence cant be ___ist
>let them spiral into autism.

this is suicide because then they will label you forever as a racist

>sorry I don't arguee with racists :)

>By backing up your arguments with truth based on facts and realizing what matters and what does not.

That only works if they're on the same page as you--and that by itself is a miracle to begin with

>what if facts are inherently racist?
They are and it's better to realize and to adept according to our real qualities and to fight our weaknesses than to ignore them.
For example

Blacks can't into fatherhood, this must be adressed just like crime and drug use in black communities.
It isn't because mainstream media in US is white and thus silenced.
This harms a lot of people in a lot of cities, where far more people live than in all of my country.
But it's hard to really do something overnight in a country of 340 million like the US but you start solving problems by talking about them

has anyone ever tried telling these people they are the ones on the wrong side of history? they would probably have an aneurysm

If somebody accuses you of being racist, I'd usually tell them that my point is not about race, it is about X (illegal immigrants, tax abuse, etc), and that they are the ones focussing on race, when people of every background are affected.

>If it's true, then why does it matter if it's racist?
>If I'm right, then whether or not it's racist is irrelevant.

You don't argue with these people, you tell them what you think, and if they disagree, you tell them why they're wrong. Who gives a shit whether you 'win' the conversation or not? You're right, they're not, and if the conversation ends with them thinking they're right, who gives a shit? Your statements are backed up by facts and statistical data, while their argument is based upon feels. They don't matter.

twist your words into making them racist. if you are truly pinned, say you were practicing socratic irony (pretending to be retarded to bait others into making claims that can then be argued against, just for fun)
if they are white, easiest way to do it is to spin the conversation into a "you are white, why do you need to defend non-whites? do you think they are too weak to defend themselves, and only a white savior such as yourself can defend them?"

call them racist back. it lost all its meaning anyway

well if the person you are talking to considers facts racism, you should reconsider talking to them.

You don't need to argue around it. Whether something is racist/fascist is entirely irrelevant, the only question you should be asking is "is it true." Regardless of what other labels you wanna apply to it.

don't yield, don't use reason. just call them by the same buzzwords, in fact you can do it better because you don't give a shit and those thin gs mean nothing to you, so you can open the libel toolbox

>Who gives a shit whether you 'win' the conversation or not?

People who live for the social media experience. That's who.

You don't. People who unironically use the words "racist" and "facist" do not know how to argue, so just leave them to die and unfriend them.

You cant argue with them logically. I usually just taunt and make fun of them. To be fair im tall and muscular so i can get away with it.

Funnily enough my mother is a liberal, and ive been slowly redpilling her, she now admits the media has a hard liberal bias, and even that the jooz have an agenda of white genocide, and taking free speech and guns. Im rather shocked its working to bh

>But user that's racist
>Not an argument

My response: So?

They're facts, facts are true regardless of what you think of them. Tell them as much.

Accuse them of being prejudice.

That's basically what their doing, right? They take what ever statement you said and label it racist or fascist without checking to see if it is. They're pre-judging your statements on the basis of their own stereotypical beliefs. They're being prejudice.

Prejudice is a weak sounding word though.

Try calling them a narcissist. They're so infatuated with their own point of view that they are unable to view other people's point of view. That's narcissism. If they refuse to question why something you said is racist of fascist and yet want to remain in the conversation, then that must mean that they think very highly about their own judgments. They're being narcissistic.

"...and you're a NARCISSIST!"

Not sure if that has the same sting as "racist" or "fascist"

It's easy.

>that's a cop-out. You're insulting me because you do not have an argument. Or, could you please tell me how my ideas and fascism/racism correlate?

Usually they do not have an argument. If they keep calling you a racist/fascist , just keep telling them they do not have an argument and are shouting words that lost all their meaning.