I-I-It'll bounce back, its already recovering!

>I-I-It'll bounce back, its already recovering!
remember all the fags saying this on Friday?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h0EAsc-pVKM
shazam.com/charts/top-100/france
etfdb.com/type/investment-style/dividend-etfs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you zoom in enough on most graphs this shit happens. Lets not worry about it right now

looks like it's starting to already

It's usually an economic boost when a currency gets devalued, dumbass.

Products being cheaper from one particular country would encourage others to pour money into it. Actual Brits won't get affected either unless they want to suddenly buy a lot of shit from another country for some reason.

>Relying on currencies

This is why I have gold.

If you think that's bad wait until an EU country leaves the EU and Euro whilst systematically setting up a brand new currency.

UK has it easy we kept the £

Are there any remaining EU countries that have their own currency?

that's hw over inflating the value was as a result of the politicians trying to make everything look normal.

Kroner for Scandinavia.

tfw no Gulden
tfw born too late to stop it

>long term economics can be determined by looking at what happened over a weekend

Yeah, fuck off with that shit.

>implying UK has a production based economy

Time to invest in the GBP?

literally irrelevant

just a bunch of financial kikes punishing the goyim

Buy the £, holy shit

This
This
This

wew

hey op most of that money was the rich fucks who got what they should have

also i like how you showed the whole week and not the whole year or month

>pic related

>housing bubble and all other major depressions and recessions happened after a stock market crash in a relatively short period of time
hmmmmm

m8 you didnt show shit either

I like how you showd only a small part instead of 10 years

Yes quite a few after a quick google:

Bulgaria – Lev
Croatia – Croatian Kuna
Czech – Republic Koruna
Denmark – Kroner
Hungary – Forint
Poland – Zloty
Romania – Leu
Sweden – Krona
UK – Pound

Out of 28 (I think) EU member countries

A serious question since you're uninformed about economics:

What did you expect to happen to the value of the Pound? What did you expect to happen to the stock market? Did you expect that by the UK leaving the EU suddenly there'd be thousands of companies throwing money into the system through investment or there'd be a massive spike in the value of the pound, making it more valuable than any EU currency? Turn your brain on for half a second, faggot. You embarrass me as your countryman.

>he think rich fucks have a lot of wealth in cash

lmao this hurts poorfags the most, literally everything they buy is more expensive, they make less, the poor just got a little more poorer. The rich found 10 different ways to make money off this already.

also here is a whole year

You should check the dates on that green area

>muh GBP much stronker inside EU than outside EU!!!111!1!

>I don't know how to zoom out

Loling at these ukip cucks trying to spin this as a temporary thing. Just admit you're fucking dumb and regret voting to leave.

Protip:

You guys are fucked.

Globalists have spoken.

nice, going to buy up a shit load later today

Those all seem like meme currencies.

What happened to the Franc?

>implying there wasn't a global recession
>implying the euro wasnt widely used

washington was a cuck for leaving the empire

I think he was just showing the overreaction of the brexit pound-devaluation juxtaposed with the world banking crisis

>gbp

so what is the best way to make money now? buy stocks that have dropped down a little?

youtube.com/watch?v=h0EAsc-pVKM

The globalists are walking on eggshells after the vote. They got fucking blasted and didn't see it coming, they are afraid.

The U.K. got lucky, they will get off light. If they get punished too blatantly it will just cause more anger in places like Denmark and France which only need a tip to leave and ruin everything.

They will be quiet and continue to work in the background to achieve their goals, let the drama die down fast and let everything resume as normal. You can tell that's what's happening already. The U.K. saved themselves.

OH MUH GAWD IT'S PLUMMETED ALMOST 2 10THS OF A POINT!

uh oh
I posted a fact that doesn't align with the left-wing media

quick, shut down the thread!

>eur showed a much smaller dip than the GBP
>implying that the USD is at a constant state and that its a unit of constant measurement over time
kys

Yeah, they're on discount now. Just buy up American stocks.

Everyone will realize, who literally gives a fuck about the UK? Clinton will win, slow but steady job growth and corporate profits will continue.

S&P500 will easily be back to 2100, probably 2200 end of year.

>What happened to the Franc?
Assimilated nolonger exists

Every other EU country bar that small list uses the Euro now, like I said, we have it easy, we kept our £ and have a strong economy to bear the brunt of our EU departure

youre the dude who would make a bar graph during school and ask did it double, but bar graph zoomed in so much that it looks like it doubled when its only a .01% difference

It will but not instantly

it dropped due to the people threatening Britain to remain being butthurt.

They are just trying to exert dominance but you can ignore them as it will correct for the market which now that Britain has independence on it's own economy and the EU owes Britain a massive amount and is one of the leading suppliers and producers in the EU.

Britain will do fine

do you think there is a chance that someone will come in and buy twitter since the price is so fucking cheap and that whole company has gone to shit?

not sure if i should snag some of that while it's cheap since ms just bought linkedin

Looks like time to start buying gold before the euro crashes forever boys

>implying this wasn't part of our master plan

Calm down OP, now is not the time for fear. That comes later.

>Britain will do fine

Also the older generations grew up in post-war Britain, myself I grew up in Thatchers Britain we're used to a little hardship and recession, the millenial-liberals though, they'll squeal loudest.

GBP was overvalued anyway and would have seen a downwards correction sooner than later

I was listening to a dude on NPR the other day (liberal propaganda bullshit most of the time but had a good segment on Brexit) saying that they pushed hard to get Britain to disband the pound and adopt the Euro exclusively, and used the same threats the remain campaign used. Economic collapse, total disaster, ect. Turns out that's exactly what would have happened if they adopted the Euro and didn't have the pound right now.

Then they interviewed a middle class British guy who runs a shop who voted leave. He said his business will really hurt for a while, but some things are more important than money and this was the last chance to take a stand. He says he takes his little daughter to the park and they are the only two with a British accent, and then he started crying about how proud he was of his country. I cried with him. God bless you.

Twitter is public, but I'm not talking about picking individual stocks, just mutual / index funds. The average person should just keep socking savings away in US stocks equities. The US will continue to outperform the global market.

i was looking for stocks that pay dividens as a form of passive income

>He says he takes his little daughter to the park and they are the only two with a British accent
Thanks "diversity." Damn.

> He says he takes his little daughter to the park and they are the only two with a British accent
How little do you have to have in your life to care about national identity THAT MUCH? especially since English is spoken world wide and hell a lot of major music hits in europe is ENGLISH

EU: "I broke you... how have you come back?"

Is this liberal "empathy" showing it's true colors again? God forbid someone might want to preserve their culture.

Nobody cares lol

Rivers of fucking blood have been spilled for self-determination, democracy and freedom. Be glad it's just a 3% devaluation of the Pound.

Funny how soon as the bankers and fx traders freak out, the "we can't let the 1% dictate our democracy" leftists start freaking out too. Bunch of fucking lemmings.

When you get out of your liberal hugbox you realize that diversity has a huge and terrifying price.

pic for ants!

FPBP

It hasn't been a full week and the cucks are crying all is lost.

thats not diversity thats cultural importation and eduction

here is a top 100 music list of france, notice how many english hits are one there
shazam.com/charts/top-100/france

There's preserving your culture then there's being stuck in your ass about it when your country itself is one of the major exporter of culture and has THREE other large cultural entities in your country.

>unless they want to suddenly buy a lot of shit from another country for some reason.
I'm not sure how much but I'm pretty sure the UK imports a lot of it's food so that might be a problem

CUT MY POUND INTO PIECES

It's been 3 days, faggot.

It won't be any worse that what Thatcher did to my city.

There's a difference between pointless pop singles and your own fucking neighborhood.

/shrug
That was just the Yahoo graph for today.

Go check it yourself.

Better yet, look at a 10 year chart.

This "oh noes the crash" is all just bullshit.

>they pushed hard to get Britain to disband the pound and adopt the Euro exclusively

Pretty much, again we were threatened with the propaganda of "UK will fail if you don't adopt the Euro", as you and I know they were proved wrong, also one of the reasons the EU has never quite taken a shine to us, we didn't accept the Euro and therefore didn't quite fit in with the whole "program" and "EU vision of the future"

>I cried with him. God bless you.
Thankyou for your support, exciting times ahead, sacrifices will have to be made but somebody had to take the first step,

etfdb.com/type/investment-style/dividend-etfs/

>L-lol cucks leaving the EU about to be demolished
>cucks
really nigger xD

Stay away from sterling, it will go into freefall in the next week. The Capital outflow from UK is at record levels.

We are about to make Greece look like a rich country.

Except when you realize that filling your nation with low IQ shitskins effectively kills your culture. Get off your liberal anti-science propaganda machine.

>10y timestep is adequate to display changes that have occurred within the past week

American education everyone

>Dropping 0.20 in 4 days

the point is Britain has huge cultural influence around the world being asshurt that people dont have your accent in the age of globalism is retarded

Id understand more if he said "I was the only white person" but cmon "I had the only british accent im glad I left the EU to stick it to globalism!" is dumb

GJ for trying to make me pro-refugee though guys

>I...I wouldn't worry about that right now

Says increasingly nervous UKIP cocksucker. Face it. The EU was the closest you'd ever get to your precious faggoty LARPy dream of a "Fourth Reich", and it's dissintegrating, and taking our economy with it.

Keep it down Grandpa before I throw away your tea again

It will bounce back.

Right now all the Speculating Jews are panicking. In a month or two they will realize that it will be business as usual.

They do though.

While UK might not have the heavy industry or domestically owned manufactures. Foreign companies love making things in England.

Sterling is at a 31 year low against the dollar.

This is serious business.

Two credit rating agencies have down graded the UK's credit worthiness. We've lost our tripple "A" status with Standard and Poors, for the first time since 1978.

We did this to ourselves.

Glad I could help. I'm now a #refugeemissile

Gold is similar to a currency.
>pound hasn't been this low since the Great Recession
>graph for ants
>implying the bankers aren't the only ones who shifted to gold and US dollars before the brexit
No it isn't you twat. Other countries buy more goods because they pay you less. Who do you think is going to pay for the new workers and factories producing exports? And the UK is a service based economy.
The UK imports hundreds of billions annually. Every modern economy does.

When was the last time the pound dropped 0.20?

they have a trade deficit

If you look at a woman sideways in Sweden, it is recorded as rape.

You don't even have to touch them.

Again, there is a huge difference between something harmless like watching listening to foreign pop singles and something that's actually dangerous like shitskins moving into your neighboorhood.

>speculators dumping pounds on the markets to profit from uncertainty
>Jewish bankers in full attack mode for going against them

You did it to yourselves, but you had to do it.

It's a pretty big drop for 4 days. You are somewhat right that the long term prospects of the GBP I'd more important.

>but you had to do it.

There was no reason, other than to "make Great Britain great again...".

Americans, please take heed.

>they have a trade deficit
With the EU.

>Buy the pound from the (((sellers)))

We are thanks. Now quit being a bitch.

>literally being punished by the jews

he said nothing ABOUT shitskins he said ACCENT, stuff like cultural importation (those pop singles arnt harmless bruv) and education can change accent. I am against the importation of low class citizens, but if he wants to make this about culture instead of immigration policies its dumb. Go around the world and see how many people have aspects of british culture in them yet he nitpicks on accent. Plus he is probably a bit older and was educated with a different accent than the current generation.
thats what happens when you import undesirables

Nope, no reason at all.

messed up my quote for

>pushed by Jews.

The English and Welsh did this to the UK.

Scotland is leaving the Union, and so is Northern Ireland. Welsh Nationalists are also pushing for independence from the UK.

It's over.

the point is a relatively weak currency isn't good if there's an overall trade deficit ( every source I found gave it a negative on its balance of trade)

What the fuck do you think he was referring to when he said "lack of a British accent?" Obviously immigrants and shitskins.