Spend entire series being the most tryhard pagan in the show

>spend entire series being the most tryhard pagan in the show
>kill and mock christians whenever possible
>become a muslim

Fuck this show and fuck its sjw writers. Seriously once this happened I stopped watching. Wont watch an episode. Most christian hating pagan character becomes a sandnigger? Fuck this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pY5O2lbHBoE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Islam is for the strong.

>>kill and mock christians whenever possible
>>become a muslim
That sounds about right though.

>become a muslim
He didn't, though. You fags had an anal prolapse because he paused for reflection in a mosque, and that's it.

he just wanted to be hardcore like Rasheed

>37,800 unknown
Great investigatory work there Feds

He didn't become a Muslim.
He just say how devoted they were to their god, it literally shook him and made him question his faith. He knew that if he was being threatened by invaders he would not be praying fearlessly. He wants to seek out that kind of devotion, to understand it.

Isn't this show made by Canadians and Swedes? Wtf did you expect?

Never watched the show but sounds like Reddit: The Character to me

there are literally at least a dozen actual cucks on this show

I stopped watching when my man Ragnar got killed, glad I didn't have to watch this fall from grace of what was a pretty fun show to watch.

>fundamentalist muslimes = tryhard pagan

Where the fuck did he find a mosque?
Thank god I dropped this a season ago

In sweden

Why is Sup Forums constantly invading Viking discussion?

>watching viKangz
you did it to yourself op

it honestly got shit, this isn't just Sup Forums projecting in their echo chamber safe space.

the culturally enriched part of spain while they were sailing to the mediterranean

the writer himself politicizes the show based on current events and how he feels, so its not out of context to discuss them.

the only thing that really bothers me is half the viking army now consisting of (((shieldmaidens))). im supposed to believe these 90 pound chicks using the same half assed move take down a guy twice their size every time?

when did he become a muslim

Anyone who watches the show knows Floki is not muslim and yet I see this shit all the time here, and I'm pretty sure it's Sup Forums behind the shitposting

The Great Heathen Army is mostly men. Only an handful of men and shieldmaidens were left behind to defend Kattegat

Yeah, he isn't muslim. The show is still shit.

Well one thing is criticism, and that's okay. Another completely different thing is Sup Forums shitposting about muh SJW and muslims and whatever other shit

The thing that annoys me the most about the show is that everyone is a good fighter.

How the fuck does Ivar even fucking function.

Top Kėk

I though pol was supposed to be a containment board for this sort of faggotry?

Being good fighters was mostly Viking's entire shtick. When you rush into battle not caring about life you'll be a much more unpredictable and better fighter that anyone that really wants to make it out alive.

Ivar is kind of OP though. Pretty sure he didn't actually participate in actual combat on history

>defending something wrong

>vikings
>great fighters
this meme needs to die

Glad I dropped this shit long ago.

>When you rush into battle not caring about life you'll be a much more unpredictable and better fighter that anyone that really wants to make it out alive.

Regale me more about your stories of battle and life and death combat. Not your caring about your life sounds fucking suicidal and a good way to get yourself killed, why the fuck do you think people wear armour?

>rush into battle not caring about life you'll be a much more unpredictable and better fighter that anyone that really wants to make it out alive.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, yep, this doesn't make sense.

When you don't care about your life, you're much more likely to exploit opening on the adversary that generally would be seen as risky.

Kinda of a double-edged sword, but if you have decent fighting skill, a fighter with no regard for his life is pretty scary

>When you rush into battle not caring about life you'll be a much more unpredictable and better fighter that anyone that really wants to make it out alive.

First of all, that's bullshit. Second of all, that isn't what vikings did you fucking moron.

he just thought it was weird that the (fictional) muslims were chanting instead of fighting or running

plus he's always been asspained that the guy he looked up to stopped worshipping odin and thor

you are very stupid

Life is not like in your animes user

hahaha

someone wrote this

White boy Christians are the biggest crybabies in the pen. Many vikings converted to islam. But the show can't show this because muh feelings... fuck off you fragile bottom feeder.

sure m8

Someone give me a speedy summary.

>not caring about life you'll be a much more unpredictable and better fighter than anyone

>vikings convering to christianity is normal
>vikings converting islam is bad

Its easier doing trade when you have things in common.

really made me think...

The last episode is already out in Russia and the little muslim girl is going to kill Helga and then herself. Floki is still based

so some sort suicide attacker... hmmm... made me thin..

>Viking the matriarchy
>The problem is Sup Forums

Found the redditor.

who is that (i've stopped watching)

Some silly man that has to be roasted because he wanted to dethrone the matriarchy.
Kattegat now has a Queen, an all-female army, and men can be farmers or fix things when needed it.

dumbass helga is killed by the muslim girl. the muslim girl then kills herself and helga dies in his arms.
he was just curious due to a raid going on and them paying no attention to him wandering about amongst them. and after the others came into the house of worship they kept at it.

his last experience with the christians was the complete opposite. that is all.

but the upcoming episode will clearly deter floki away from your shitty muslim theory.

the finale was uploaded to youtube but was in russian last week.

go eat a dick.

>watching this show at all

I dropped this show in the very first scene. Plens

I stopped in season 2 when it started turning into a soap opera. "Lagertha loves Ragnar but Ragnar loves whatever her name was and Rollo loves Lagertha." Miss me with that gay shit just stab some saxons already. Also it's a love triangle, with three people. Tri=3. Who ever heard of a triangle with four corners? That's a love rectangle and that doesn't make sense.

holy hell it got shittier than the last season
>have something great
>listen to (((them)))
>becomes shit

Every time.

See for yourself how this proud warrior women defeat the patriarchy

youtube.com/watch?v=pY5O2lbHBoE

Not that guy but have you all ever heard "The most dangerous creation of any society is a man who has nothing to lose"?

Albeit worded that sentiment very poorly.

this post is Sup Forums users in a nutshell

>Muh Vikings were competent warriors.

But they had a lot to lose, which is why they ran away so much.

>WAHHHH MOMMY THE POL BOOGGEEE MEN R BACK HELP ME MOMMY

just go the fuck back to r3ddit

dropped it hard on this exact frame.

Why? Don`t you support the matriarchy? What? are you some kind of misogynist?

Heard it and it doesn't hold up, a well disciplined army would destroy a set of crazy bastards rushing in.

>Why is Sup Forums constantly invading every thread ever

ftfy

Season 1 and 2 were great, except everything related with Hrólfr(Rollo) was dumb shit.

This
Sup Forums is not allowed to discuss politics in movies
We should stop talking about Vikings because it only leads to Sup Forums-tier threads

cause we wuz vikangs and sheeit

>historical great heathen army invasion
>lead by Ivar, Halfdan and Ubba
>land in East Anglia
>King of East Anglia offer them horses and shelter for winter
>Exchange is vikings leave them alone
>Vikings march north
>btfo of Northumbia and King Aella
>March south into Mercia
>Mercia and Wessex trap them in a town
>Mercia offers them money to fuck off
>Vikings return to Northumbria for the winter
>Vikings go back to East Anglia
>Invade this time, conquer it and kill the King
>New Viking army arrives in East Anglia
>New Vikings begin to invade Wessex
>Get btfo by the heir of Wessex (Alfred) who is an adult
>Main army comes too Wessex for vengeance
>Alfred (now King) pays them to fuck off
>Vikings go back to Northumbria for winter
>Winter ends and Vikings invade Mercia, take the eastern half of it
>Mercians pay them to fuck off with half their kingdom
>Vikings wait until winter is over again and invade Mercia again
>Mercia gone
>Just vikings and Wessex

>Vikings (tm) great heathen army invasion
>Mercia and Wessex team up and run back and forth while the vikings run circles around them XD

You don't have to be strong to use either of those weapons.

But everyone keeps going on about how white supremists are the biggest problem

>pays them to fuck off

Sounds like a good business.

They discovered England.

This really bothered me in the show.
How can such big badasses be such cucks