How did this fucking frog get so far? She isn't really that special

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N8HqyuLBqnU
youtube.com/watch?v=x7149ha-StA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well hellooooo mamacita *whistles*
I'd like me some frooog legs if you know whaddyam sayin' yeeh mmhmmm boy oh boy

*click*

She really is a 6/10 and it's weird that normies think she is some kind of top tier classically attractive hollywood actress. I guess people really do believe whatever (((They))) tell them.

*sips tea kermitly*

She's gorgeous, best Emma, and a great actress. She should have been awarded an Oscar for her performance in Birdman.

I only like her for her divine feet.

after a half decade of Jennifer Lawrence being a hot chick who can't act and demands a lot of money I think they are ready to have an above average woman who can act who comes cheap be the A-list star.

She was on broadway from about 8 years old so she knows how to play the game.

Essentially she is the anti-Lawrence.

I just checked her wikifeet, surprised I never realized she has good ones. Most of the time muh feet meme is overblown but Emma Stone really does justify the meme.

>Krager
F*** **f, y** ******g f****t
J**** *****t p*****

MOM

There isn't any huge actress right now. Emma Stone is a very good actress at the right time at the right place. Good for her.

She turned Easy A from a boring 6/10 chick flick into schoolkino.

I unashamedly like that movie.

She's easily an 8/10 for me. I love unique looking women. Pic related is a 10/10.

reverse this image

I guess someone in hollywood likes feet

The power of KEK is undeniable.

Guess we know who the best Emma is.

The most overrated Emma actually turned down La La Land for Beauty and the Beast.

As a result, the most overrated Emma gave up what would have been the most important role of her career to the best Emma.

SHADILAY!

most overrated feet in existence

I'm sure she's easy to get along with and has a great personality.

She's probably very intelligent nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

But she doesn't have hairy arms.

she's a sweet spirit, give her a break.

That's a ten word sentence for any thought too big for little minds.

I think Emma is cute and can act. Really loved her in Easy A.

She sucks a lot of cock. Bitch can't act and is ugly as sin.

This

Also
>easy A

This board is full of fucking summer. Fuck off.

Here filmography is trash and anyone who says different is a frogger.

youtube.com/watch?v=N8HqyuLBqnU

cute

so that makes Emma Roberts "Mid-Tier Emma", I suppose.

>oscarbait
>important
It was the same role she had in ballet shoes mong. A terribly written forgettable, shitfest.

>Implying that most Hollywood kikes are anything special

Not even a 5/10 in looks. Acts the exact same in everything, a Jlaw 2.0 with no talent.

>implying this busted face bitch is anything special
Looks 35 or more already

You misunderstood me, user. I'm saying that she isn't anything special, and neither are most of them.

Easy A is fucking great. For me this movie shows what Emma's capable of

>that one mad as fuck fag making threads saying Emma Stone sucks

Every single day no less

OP is just salty, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a Watson shill starting these threads.

I wanted to engage in serious discussion about her Birdman performance but then I saw your trip and I pulled out

She's a used, talentless whore with dead eyes.

Has anyone ever seen her soles??

youtube.com/watch?v=x7149ha-StA

I can't understand you fags who say Daisy Ridley is a terrible actress (which she is), and then praise Emma Stone, who is guilty of the same exact things

All Stone ever does is pop out her eyes when trying really hard to convey emotion and I have no idea why she keeps getting roles because I end up disliking a lot of movies with her just because of her terrible acting

wtf i love frog legs now

>ywn rest your face on those soft soles

>t. pleb

honestly if emma stone isn't you're are waifu you have shit taste

I want to ____ that frog

>Daisy Ridley
literally who?

Who wore it better?

Don't come 4 Michigan J. Stone' unless she sends for you, desu

Rey from TFA, there's only been a million SW threads in the past year

>going on threads about SW
That was your first mistake.

I've seen TFA and she was pretty unremarkable in it, but I wouldn't blame her too much for it since she's working with a shit role, a shit director and shit dialog.
I haven't seen anything else she's done.
I'd wait to see her take on a more serious role before making any judgement on her acting abilities.

She's what Lindsey Lohan could've been.

She's the best actress under 30 that the US has. Emma Stone is leagues ahead of Jennifer Lawrence in charisma and talent. Not to mention being MUCH humbler.

>when you blow coke with the right people

with shorter red/blonde hair she reminds me so much of my ex it's not even funny

brb committing sudoku

Possibly. Lohan was at the top of her game after Mean Girls in 2004. Emma Stone didn't gain Hollywood exposure until Superbad, but it was in 2009 when she starred in Zombieland that she truly cemented herself. So Lohan had about 5 years-inbetween 2004 and 2009 to avoid boozing and drugs, but even then, you have to wonder if she could keep up the good roles?

She's shitty get over it waifufags.

>emily stone
Dropped

I don't give a fuck as long as her asshole is hairy.

She is very beautiful, but pretty average in terms of talent. She never ruins a movie with her presence, but never helps it either.

>emily stone
Dropped

Lol what a pleb

Because they are autists who actually have bad taste. Daisy and Stone are both terrible.

hah, who's your waifu then?

Emma isn't a fucking embarrassment on a publicity tour either. Whereas Lawrence thinks acting like a retarded 14 year old is "quirky" and "endearing"

She's not even an Emma, her name is Emily.

but Emma Stone has been around since before Lawrence.
Remember Superbad?

I just love her sexy feet so much

This to a T

Emma Stone is far more palatable to people than Lawrence's divaness.

Solid unbiased opinion, have a (you)

Eh, she may not have stellar acting chops, but she's been gradually improving over the years.

At least I've never been turned-off a film with Emma Stone.

I'm turned off by all her films desu

Same with Jlaw both of them Are different versions of the same thing le quirky

Dumb frogposter

Back in Superbad, she definitely reminded me of that "attainable hot girl" that we all know of. The one whose not a bitch and won't shoot you down nastily, but if you were confident and decent-looking enough, there was a possibility you MIGHT go out with her.

>THIS IS SO AWESOME

When I read that phrase to describe anything it usually disappoints.