Every Sup Forums-like person I've ever met was a giant loser or degenerate

>Every Sup Forums-like person I've ever met was a giant loser or degenerate
Truly we are meant to suffer alone.

This swiss proxy shill has been around since may. Wtf man dont you have something to do with your life

What are you talking about I'm fucking swiss

that's because of Sup Forums not specifically Sup Forums or a certain political leaning

Sup Forums is a site by losers, for losers. Of course it's full of losers and degenerates. That's been Sup Forums's culture since its inception.

IF you're looking for serious right OR left wing politics don't come to Sup Forums

are you also a loser?

Probably by your standards.

I'm not an obese NEET and have 2 degrees and a job but I'm still autistic (actually diagnosed too).

This site is just an addiction, nothing more

you sound fine then

I'm talking about skinheads and degenerates

>tfw making upper middle class salary 3 years out of school with just an undergrad degree
>tfw have my own house
>tfw have enough in savings to put a down payment for a mortgage on 2 more houses
swiss shill pls go

Well I do play video games and board games, and am ok with anime (though I don't watch it much myself) so you probably consider me a degenerate

I work two jobs and go out once and a while I'm also very fit but like all polacks im a autistic virgin

That's not the point of the thread you dumb fucking burger dipshit I'm talking about people you actually meet in real life not the average Sup Forumslack

It gets better

there's very few actual skinheads here, just autists who roleplay as them online. That said SOME of the views here do still have truth to them

But if you want a leading edge in the culture wars, this is your home.

Does it really I'm young I got time but I'm not a Muslim and I'm Canadian (just turned 20)

Because the people who go out shouting Sup Forums memes and similar on the streets are usually retarded

Because most Sup Forumsacks act like normal people.

I've started saying the nose knows at work and it caught on

Do me a favor and never downplay yourself again

prob this desu

I realize why people were attacking you, there's another swissfag here who posts prolifically attacking Sup Forums users and their character and calling them all retards etc and one time even saying Reddit is better. It's clearly not you.

Everyone should just install extra flags and they would see I'm just a plain old bernfag. Proxies don't even work with that add-on as far as I know.

>real life
"Hello buddy. Do you go to the Sup Forums Sup Forums website?"

"What?"

"Ahaha! Just meming my friend. Gas the kikes, race war now, amirite?"

Seriously, how would you ever know someone was a Sup Forumsack in real life?

I recommend keeping your Sup Forums memes to the internet if you don't want to act like an autist. Present valid and logical Sup Forums arguments in real life though when possible and in an open minded group.

how do you feel about israel my fellow jew?

nothing positive

The non-losers hide it

You would call me Chad if you saw me irl. No one would ever guess im a pothead neo nazi racist bigot sexist shitlord misogynist.

What do you expect?

There was a thread here a couple days ago where the OP bashed video games as degenerate, and I agreed with him.

The thread was full of MGTOWs and complete degenerates who only cared about themselves and didn't care for masculinity.

Their whole thought process was that women need to fix themselves first, and they'll become respectable men after, instead of them becoming respectable men and women following them.

I hate it. Sup Forums as a whole needs the Iron Pill