Other urls found in this thread:

clippituser.tv/c/qdmykg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The call was unironically good

>never at any point in time did a patriots player touch the ball
>ruled a fumble and a touchback

the play

clippituser.tv/c/qdmykg

hello is this is the butthurt autist thread?

Bet they suck Brady off and work behind the scenes with political business. Money and cheaters.

>ironically/unironically

It was obvious on the replay that he lost possession
But there was no proof he regained it until after out of bounds
How hard is this to understand?

Maybe people just want to watch a sport where big plays aren't constantly being reversed by officials?

Ive been watching football for a long time, and i gotta say, what i saw tonight made me proud to be a NFL fan. The bravery of the officials was without parallel, and in the end they did what was right. I think they made their case, and in the end they were right. The NFL has been heading a great direction lately that makes me proud both as an NFL fan, and as a American.

They are Patriots and Packers MVP for a while. Now that Rodgers is out though they can't cheat anymore because their golden boy is not playing.

You're welcome to follow football and the USA at the World Cup next su---

He fumbled the ball into the endzone, then regained it after he was out of bounds. So by rule, it's a touchback. I personally hate the touchback rule, but dems the rules.
t. Eagles fan, who didn't care who won

nice bait. you'll get some serious replies in here which is sad.

>implying the opposing team has to touch the ball for it to be a fumble
also it was stripped from his arms by a patriots defender you blind nigger. stick to watching the footy

>"world" cup
>doesn't include the greatest country in the world
No thanks.

Pats=white mans team

That's lazy bait, fuck you

That was the right call by the rules.

Also the drive wouldn't have lasted past the 50 yard line if not for 2 phantom holding calls by defensive linemen

It's actually the fact of what happened

Keep crying, bitch nigger.

It's true, fucktit. Eagles gonna smack whoever the AFC sends to the bowl, I don't give a fuck.

Every fucking pundit saying this is one of the worst calls ever. Suck balls my dudes, your team is shit and you're shit.

(((Pundits)))
Just like trump couldn't win because of demographics right?

>that flag
>this topic

>Every fucking pundit saying this is one of the worst calls ever
Yea except for the experts in NY who actually make the calls

so brady lets the refs to fuck giselle for every call in his favor?

you know you were still losing the game regardless of that play

Guys you are just going to piss brady off. Do you want him to fuck you up worst next game. I mean for real. That's what he does. That's what he always does.

24-7 lifetime I think. Do you want to see bowles get fired? Don't rile the brady.

He's not wrong. It was a shitty way to have the game end for you, but it was the right call.

>experts

Well they called it right, while the pundits had it wrong.

are you trying to argue that the talking heads are more knowledgeable about the rules than the people who are literally paid specifically to review calls?

this popped up in the main nfl. It was the right call. Sorry jet's fan but it was right.

he lost control of the ball prior to the plane
the ball rolled around
rolled out of bounds via the player
it's a touchback

it know it sucks, don't make excuses just move on

Time for you to fuck off
>>>/killyourself/