What the fuck is wrong with the characters in this show? They're all so indecisive and picky and immature...

What the fuck is wrong with the characters in this show? They're all so indecisive and picky and immature. Is this supposed to be realistic? Do people actually live like this? I imagine not.

New Yorkers are pieces of shit.

They all are special snowflakes. You better drop this show if you're not far, because it will become worse and worse till the end.

Robin is actually pretty red pilled, so is Barney in a different, more cynical way ( because he grew up without a father ). Ted Mosby is a good character because he shows you exactly what not to be as a man.

Bad show for the most part but still much better than that Big Bang whatever mess.

I think the pitch of the show is to try to over-emphasize the problems of handsome and confident people.

The show's protagonist is a successful handsome man going around sleeping with beautiful girls half his age while surrounded by an almost freakishly loyal group of friends.

It's essentially "First World Problems: The Show". Because the protagonists problems don't get much more fist world than this.

>"First World Problems: The Show"
Essentially this. It's a show about people who already have ample of everything but desperately want to top the sundae with "perfect love".

Marshall is a cuck and Lily is an awful bitch

The show isn't about them though. It just includes them to appease the nu-males. Teaching girls that they can do whatever they want while teaching guys to forgive them.

>Lily is an awful bitch
still would
guess that's what people call hatefuck

i watch it on TV ocassionally

>Ted Mosby is a good character because he shows you exactly what not to be as a man.
Holy shit this is true as fuck

>Ted Mosby is a good character because he shows you exactly what not to be as a man.
Elaborate.

i would FUCK Robin if you know what i mean

Smug americans are not funny

>have constant oneitis
>immediately fall in "love" with girls who talk to you once
>become massively depressed after breaking up with someone you've dated for only a few months
>desperately wanting to get married
>ditch your friends for girls
>generally bitch about hard your life is
>constantly fuck up your workplace by being indecisive, unassertive, and apathetic

>>Ted Mosby is a good character because he shows you exactly what not to be as a man.
>Elaborate.
Don't be a rich attractive fit New York architect with a stable group of friends and hundreds of women to plow through because that's beta and undesirable.

also
>break up with girls and then be friends with them
lol

TED MOSBY INNOCENT

i think i get it

i bet you're a confident 17 year old

Hey, there's nothing wrong with Ranjit, tho

And Barney is awesome for a guy of his generation.

Not as awesome as his grandfather Roger Sterling Jr, but still awesome

how could i not know what you mean, you said it clearly

>Canadian
>redpilled
Pick one

Also, Robin is a 6/10 that they force to be a 9/10, despite EVERY OTHER GIRL IN THE SHOW BEING INSANELLY HOTTER THAN HER

>ditch your friends for girls
as if not everybody doing this in seriuous relationships.
you just don't have time after work/kids/wife
and what grown up wants going to pubs with said friends

robin was fucking HOT in the pilot

I have an architect friend who lives in new york and he tells me his life is pretty shit and is usually depressed about all kinds of shit

It's a show where the main characters are psychopaths. Robin is psychologically incapable of love. Ted has no idea what love is, but thinks that he is incomplete, so he just goes full-boner over every woman in his life. Barney is a gay man's idea of what a straight man is; emotionlessly wading through an ocean of garbage-pussy.

Why do you think that? Do you mean that I have no life experience and it shows in my post?

I think i got to the second season until i dropped it.
They are insufferable people of the worst kind.
Only they think have the right to be right,only they have to tell how something should be done.
Just no.

Thread

It's totally unrealistic for him to get to that point in life if he acts like such a bitch

all the feet we can see in this picture belong to the three jewish actors of the main cast. what did they mean by this?

they step on the goyim

You're awesome too, Dick!

kek

Ted wad horrible. Robin deserved better.

>Robin is unmarried and alone living with 10 dogs at age 50

Nah I think Ted's about the best she can do

Robin thinking she's the hottest in the room was just another running joke they drove into the ground, just like Lily's "lol lesbianism XDDDD"

Tru dat