The absolute STATE of America

Fairground becomes a makeshift hospital 'like you'd expect to see in Sudan' to deal with the US health care crisis as officials grumble over Obamacare
Hundreds of desperate patients, some in their 90s, traveled miles to be seen to by doctors offering free care
Medical staff used animal stalls, articulated lorries and barns to carry out health examinations and treatment
Pictures show rows of people lying in beds being treated by doctors walking on dirty tarmac in Wise, Virginia
Charity workers said the scenes were like something they would expect to see in South Sudan

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4724754/US-fairground-makeshift-hospital.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/health-40608253
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thanks trump

I'm so happy to see you fall.

What's the betting 90% of those inbred trash vote Republican?

lmfao

I can believe this is real too. republicans convinced their voters obamacare and ACA are two different things.

Meanwhile, in Britain, NHS rated "best health care system in the world" bbc.co.uk/news/health-40608253

Then why are you Brits always complaining about it on Sup Forums?

you would win a nobel prize if you could get everyone on the internet to agree on one thing.

Well it's not perfect plus we enjoy whining.

Too much for America this storm

ever heard of the coverage gap?
2.5 million people fell between the cracks.
it is sad but it is less than 1% of the US population. most are in the south of course.

People who have it good whine about the tiniest shit. Britain could hand out free immortality pills and you'd be seeing crying on Sup Forums because of it.

Good.
No wonder why I never wait more than 10 minutes at the hospital.
Feels good to be insured.

I demand a vote to remove the U.S from the Western World. We're better without them.

This happened in Katrina is well. I simply do not understand.

Bitch, we're the new world.

I thought I'd share my graph as well.
It is the original research and I could be wrong

Those are dentists, no? Even up here dentists cost money so if there was a tent of them doing it for free I'd get in on it too.

you are not the western world.

Its like something you'd see in sudan!
Dental work!

>Katrina
So you think the OP pic has something to do with Harvey or any other hurricane? Dumb nigger

they posted the link, you fucking IDIOT

Good point. That changes everything. You'd probably get similar scenes in Norway as well. Dentists are super expensive.

At least Portugal cares about those who suffer

just wait until some 3rd world nigger will brag that they have free dental care in their shithole.

who THEY? which LINK? the OP link? you FAGGOT?

>Widowed Early, A Cancer Doctor Writes About The Harm Of Medical Debt

>Chino is co-author of a research letter, published Thursday in JAMA Oncology, that shows that some cancer patients, even with insurance, spend about a third of their household income on out-of-pocket health care costs outside of insurance premiums. It's an issue Chino knows well.

>In 2005, before they were married, Chino and Ladd were living together in Houston. She was working in entertainment, and he was on the verge of earning his doctorate in robotics at Rice University. Each had medical insurance – she through her job, he through the school. He was diagnosed with neuroendocrine carcinoma... In less than a month, they reached his $5,000 prescription drug limit and began paying $300 out of pocket for his anti-nausea medications and blood thinners. Ladd was getting sicker but trying to keep up with his work. Chino emptied her retirement savings and quit her job to care for him. Soon, his medical costs surpassed his insurance policy's $500,000 lifetime limit. But the bills kept coming.

>Despite his illness, Ladd landed a job as a professor at the University of Michigan. It came with health insurance, and he continued treatment there

>But he never moved into his office. Three months into his time at Michigan, he died.

>Chino was left with an ocean of debt. She estimates it's in the hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Portugal has a much better view of basic human rights and civility than America does.

There's something about your response that is just cringey and ...somehow inviting to Muslim war criminal refugees.

>We will go to America!
We're not gonna give you healthcare or money or anything.
>We will go to Europe/Canada!

feels good not being a yank