What happens here?

what happens here?

Alcohol
Drugs
Depression
Abortion

Ever played Silent Hill?

Suffering

Living here is rather unpleasant and quite depressing but we're holding on. Many countries have it much worse.

>Living here is rather unpleasant and quite depressing
why? because of poverty?

Poverty is a bit of a strong word but the answer is yes.
The lack of money and the high level of corruption are the two major problems that have a big impact on everyday life of an average citizen. The police almost never does its job, the ambulance takes 40 minutes to get anywhere, the free healthcare is not really free, the roads are complete shite, the freedom of speech has greatly reduced over the last ten years, the wages are getting lower and the prices are getting higher.
But it's not all bad. I'm not starving, I'm not homeless, I have a PC with internet access. I just haven't had beef in 6 months and it would take 4-5 months of saving just to buy a TV if mine breaks.
But if you have money the life here will be pretty good. I guess the same goes for every country in the world.

America-tier poverty with Canadian-tier weather
Basically the worst of both worlds

the best canada has is literally the weather

Trust me, it sucks. Even the west coast which is considered "Canada's Florida" (I've actually heard it referred to as such) basically has the same weather as England. The rest of the country is even worse.

>basically has the same weather as England
let me tell you something, buddy:
cold weather >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> h*t weather

I'm not talking 40 degrees and humid, but even something similar to coastal California would be nice.
I just get tired of 8 months of cold and rain for only 4 months of sun and +20 temperatures.

would switch places with you anytime, imagine having 6 months of 35-40°C with +85% humidity in average without AC and other 6 months with 15-18°C in average, especially suffering heat

That does sound shitty, but then again the east coasts of most continents tend to have bad weather in general.
>winters with 15-18
That part sounds nice.

>That does sound shitty,
sure, because you don't live in such conditions (I repeat, without AC)
>the east coasts of most continents tend to have bad weather in general.
I don't even live near the coast
>That part sounds nice.
it would be if we had that weather the whole year

long history
a lot of wars
bad times
good times
best grills
best vodka
best memes
fucking l e g e n d a r y

resources
Which is why ninuchuo should get a bit closer with Putin

Do not worry about us guys, we are fine.

The man's a literal spurdo

Crime

political intrigue in a collapsing empire

just like USA?

Irrelevant countries like yours don't matter

stuff