LEIBOWITZ ON SUICIDE WATCH

youtube.com/watch?v=i-4r9XE5EM0

Move over Brendan Fraser, there's a new JUST in town

>Move over Brendan Fraser, there's a new JUST in town

You?

Stop trying to divide us right now

this is so sad. It isn't even funny, it's literally just whining.

Are you upset again, OP?

Stop dividing us please

how is Trump going to recover after this one?

OP I know you're upset Trump won but ironic shitposting isn't hiding it.

liberal humor is so lame

A quick google search proves Sozhenitsyn never said that, you anti-Semetic Sup Forumsack.

I don't know what to say. This is Amy Schumer level of funny - just not that smart.

I havent cringed this hard since TDKR

>Leibowitz detected
Divide him

It's amazing how even people who don't look Jewish will somehow find a way to fit that look in due time.

You're too easily flustered, OP.

It's amazing how Trump still won yet you fags still manage to get triggered over something like this. Just shows how pathetic Trump supporters really are.

Are you implying that Jon Leibowitz is jewish?

Is the picture supposed to be of you?

>sooo, Trump...

American """""comedy""""", everyone.

DRUMPF BTFO

>if Trump hadn't posted this, Leibowitz would be quietly retired right now
top kek, Trump is literally using bantz to change the world

>if you make fun of triggered libtards it's YOU that's really triggered!

Kek. What is it with SJWs and the "you only criticize X because you're secretly X" line of logic?

Wew lad. Lefties really going crazy. Good to see their true colours.

can someone take the davidduke.com hash off of the photo? I'd like to send this to people

someone summarize pls

Wow brutal... brutal..

fpbp

>when he names (((them)))

>576 likes

Humanity was a mistake

that's not JUST, he wears grey well

>how is Trump going to recover after this one?

h-h-he doesn't care at all!!

>Donald Trump is Sheev

>that honest to good neuroticism and yelling
He's reverting back to his Jew form

gay. kys.

>omg he tweeted thing

he enjoys it buddy

he's been tweeting for years and loves the (you)s

Pathetic desu

I wonder who is behind this post

You sure showed that professional academic publication of youtube comments.

Everything he said in the quote in OP could literally be used against himself right now. Jon Liebowitz and the Hollywood crybabies and mad that America isn't following their orders.

>triggered

U mad bro? Lmao

Jk, you alright?

Just jew my shit up senpai

That's just sad...

enjoy the next 24 years plebbitors

YOU DON'T OWN NOTHIN, GOY!

DavidDuke.com, yeah that post can't possibly be about racism.

IMAGINE

Hey First Nations / Indians ... it was never your country!!!

BANNED FOR LIFE

THE OUTRAGE THAT WOULD ENSUE

muh racism

Trump is such a fucking embarrassment. If you,a nobody, wanted Trump to tweet you, just insult him. There is a good chance he'll take the bait and you'll get insulted by the President of the United States. You'll make him dance to your tune.

so is comedy really going to stay like that for the next 8 years?

it´s no even that constantly having to hear "Drumpf sucks" get´s trying after a while but the stuff that they do isn´t even that original

>muh racism

DavidDuke.com...yup racism.

>Drumpf has goofy looking hair
>Let´s all laugh at his physical looks

>yelling
>can't hold laughter
>crowd goes wild
wtf im clapping now

These are opposite quotes. The first one is about accepting no one is going to walk in and "give you your country back how you want it" and the second one is someone claiming "those guys didn't get your country, I'll give it back to you".

Oh but a jew said it so it's globalist.

>What is it with SJWs and the "you only criticize X because you're secretly X" line of logic?

Amazing how it never applies to them though, right.

I guess first you have to establish that somehow you're a victim to begin with. Maybe not you specifically but you on behalf of victims.

Naw, you faggot libs spend all day on his twitter, like a dog waiting for a treat, to respond to his tweets. He never responds back to you dorks.

YOU DON'T OWN SHIT GOYIM

>some liberal out there had a giggle snort after reading this comment

Except he does respond back. Not to everyone obviously. But he's the president of the fucking united states. He shouldn't be responding to anyone's attacks. It makes him look weak and thin skinned.

It's not a matter of appearance. Trump is both weak and thin skinned.

I didn't think it was possible for someone to be a sore winner.

Why do you morons assume that just because a person hates Trump they're automatically a Lib?

What the fuck ever happened to the normal Conservatives, to the normal Liberals, to the moderates? Where the fuck did they all go? Why is it just the Alt-Right, the extreme left and the moderates no where to be seen?

Why does everyone make fun of Trump's tie? Trump has very wide shoulders. If he were to wear a normal sized tie, something that cut off at or just above his belt, it would make him look boxy and disproportionate. He has a custom extra long tie to even out his proportions. The only fashion faux pas he'd be guilty of is consistently sitting down with his jacket buttoned, which makes the bottom of the tie sticking out look like dick.

oh grandpa

>But he's the president of the fucking united states. He shouldn't be responding to anyone's attacks.
Says who? I don't understand this particular strawman.

This is why he posts on twitter. Gets his retarded mouth breathing base fired up.

>look he posts shit on twitter just like me!

Because it MAKES HIM LOOK WEAK.

The president isn't supposed to look weak. Hate them or not, they have a certain image to uphold. And giant pussy isn't a good image for a leader.

>ad hominem attack with no argument
Muh racism doe

I loved watching Sam Hyde's footage of this, when the camera pulls back and reveals there's maybe about 100-150 of these snivelling, limp-wristed cunts at best weakly chanting "he will not divide us" for hours on end.

I voted for him but you gotta admit he goes out of his way to be ugly.
Lose the spray tan, get a suit that fucking fits and doesn't look like you got it off the rack at Sears, get a supercuts haircut because honestly that would be an upgrade, and stop bleaching your teeth, they're blue.

It's out of the mouth of a racist. It cannot, nor should not, be taken seriously. If the guy wanted his opinions to be heard and debated properly then perhaps he should have been a productive member of society.

Link?

Isnt Sam Hyde supposed to film his new show, "Beating up Leboof" there nexf week?

Sad!

Jesus, I had to turn it off when he explained the tie and wig joke. I'm sure there's a comedian out there who has made a funny and original joke about Trump, but this ain't one of them.

>liberal humor

>I love movies
>me too!
>implying Sup Forums was ever good
FOOTFAGS GET IN HERE

Keep runnin from the leibowotz boy

>Anons on Sup Forums agreeing on anything
>Anons on Sup Forums referring to anything as a "movie" as opposed to a flick, film, joint, or kino

>>>/leftypol/ is that way.

>What the fuck ever happened to the normal Conservatives, to the normal Liberals, to the moderates? Where the fuck did they all go?

To hell with all the other weak quisling cocksukers.
The plain truth has been revealed, you're either with the libtards or with Sup Forums.

>late night television doesn't belong on the Sup Forums board

lmfao. dont you have a capeshit thread to post in?

Isn't that nigger literally KKK

Guessing that's the Pulse club shooting?
Mateen was born in New Yorkand had a history of being a violent loon.

There were literally 50 people killed in just one terrorist attack in one club last year.

>2005 to 2013
>leaves out 9/11
>leaves out 2015 and 2016 of which there were multiple terrorist attacks

hmmm really made me think

>NO, TRUMKINS ARE THE ONE'S WHO ARE TRIGGERED

ohohoho

>you're either a retard or a retard
Accurate
Yes.
Not an immigrant.

3000 people killed in 9/11. 400 million Americans. Your chances of being killed by a terrorist is still a whole fuckload smaller than being shot by another American.

>Not an immigrant.
Your (((statistics))) say "All Islamic jihadist terrorists (including US citizens)

C-c-c-cuck!

>Implying he's not laughing his ass off laying bait like this

there'd be a 0 percent chance if you didn't allow them in at all, America wasn't created to be a breeding ground for every 3rd world shitstain of a religion

ok the video was lame, but what do the quotes have to do with each other? they are not talking about the same thing, they just have the same words on some parts but are referring to different things.

thats Paris idiot try to keep up

>the only crime in the world is killing another person

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

But the people that flew those planes were Saudi-Arabians operating out of Hamburg. Blocking immigration in America wouldn't have stopped them in any way.

Never did allow them all in. The visa applications under Obama and Bush were strong enough to weed out almost all the bad ones.

Stopping all of the innocent ones because of the actions of a few is like punishing all responsible gun owners because of the actions of a few.