youtube.com/watch?v=Gp0yPOLADwo
monroeinstitute.org/about-the-monroe-institute
youtu.be/sqfwZuJTErI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

:(

youtube.com/watch?v=P8JEm4d6Wu4

:( indeed

well I'm gonna cook myself some potatoes and chicken to lift the mood
I wish I still had some opium, I'm tempted to buy some in the next days but I don't want to become addicted

Do we not dare fly our real colours? It might be best to let things cool down for a week or so. Anyhow it really is incredible how my day rhytm always reverts to this, always. It might change out of necessity for a little white but when I get to be free it instantly returns to this.

I'm back, chicken is good, potatoes are better

Glad to hear that. I'm eating some ready made sandwich snack, which is good enough.

my brother

>not spending the summer nocturnal to deal with the hellish temperatures during the day

>03:46:33
>03:46:32
>my post is before your post
Wew. Or is it like that only for me?

hello

gonna go out for a cigarette

it can happen, don't know why
the thing when a thumbnail is swapped is funnier tho

>the thing when a thumbnail is swapped is funnier tho
It can make for some good times.
How much a pack? Even in finland smoking a pack a day would cost you over 2000€ yearly since even the cheap packs are 6€ and over.

Do people in your country do "night bowling" (or night balling)?

All you need is a heavy ball of iron and an apartment. 60's apartments with no sound proof are perfect.

All you have to do is simply roll your ball on the floor, so it makes a relaxing sound. Most of our flat apartments have silence between 10pm - 6am, so best time to night bowling is right after 6am at weekends. The sound will also inform all salarymen when it's the right time to wake up.

In Finland, it is very popular among nocturnal gentlemen. Other good hobbies are radiator-banging and setting up your furniture at midnight.

How very un-comfy.

>2011+6
>does no bang radiators

Are you bullied, retarded or both?

>b-but neighbors will be angry

So? Was life a competition who gets the best relations to other residents?

>I will get hooked to it!!!

No you won't if you can bang with abstinence.

>b... but the sound will annoy me as well!

Who forces you to bang many hours a night, you fucking turfmace?

what if I'm a nightposter

Go back to ylilauta.
Timezones can be a cruel thing.

nice
in Italy, especially in the southern regions, it is customary to scream at the top of your lungs to express even the most basic feelings, so that your neighbors may know about your house business and rejoice with you
another comfy moment is early sunday morning when every towerbell in town let you know how much you should love our lord and saviour

Hmmm?

>nocturnal gentleman

wasn't aware this was a thing

Alright you can stay if that is oc.

Feeling ill from too much food and vodka lads help pls, cannot sleep

I pooped outside today lads.

Sounds comfy

Doing a quick warm up before the big show atm

I pissed in my backyard today and shat outside yesterday.

The more you know

Sup Forums truly is amazing place when it comes to learning foreign cultures

Why did you do it? I did it because I had to.

>have sensitive stomach
>cannot handle dairy at all
>eat a cheese pizza, a bowl of carbonara pasta and a huge milkshake back to back
>go home, sit in tram, stomach hurts like a mofo
>after about 20 min I lose control and am almost shitting my pants
>me and my mate get out of the tram in a residential area
>find couple of huddled threes and bushes through sheer fortune
>take a massive shit
>don't even wipe
>come home

am shitting again atm

almost 13 euros for a pack of lucky strike

This

I've even learned many fascinating things about Finland

Is it bad when adjusted to average wage?

Average wage is 2500-2600€ here and 6-8€ for a pack of cigarettes seems horrible

yes it costs when you smoke multiple packs a week

Poor hillbillies lol

should I gargle down some melatonin and hope to fall sleep in the next two hours, or should I wait until morning to buy some fresh baked pizza?

It's better to try to sleep, I personally am aiming to be asleept within the hour.

10mg of melatonin with 300-500mg magnesium along with asmr videos works quite well for me

Go to sleep. No point in wasting your day by being sleep-deprived

tfw the sun rises twice when you're on speed

it's always like this for me as well

but muh fresh baked pizza from muh small neighbourhood bakery

how would one go about aquiring such pills I wonder, the legal way is not feasible, at least not in Italy
talking about medical grade pills here not rave trash

>tfw our general is filled with annoying, depressed neo-nazis at this hour so I have to seek refuge here

>tfw there is no escape
Not that I think it's too bad but I know it can't be good either.

Country generals are awful and their regular posters ruin everything.

>no posts in /mämmi/ for 40 minutes

Fucking normies in disguise

find the dnm avengers forum.

also, you can find really good speed that is medical grade. It doesnt have to be adderall, vyvanse or ritalin - these have quite a price tag (and I mean upwards of 15-30$ / pill)

just make sure the vendor has been lab tested in market forums or on dnmavengers

That's how I see Finns in general

You're all normies who pretend to be autistic because memes

I actually enjoy staying awake at night, but... at the same time I want to get a job and earn some money. Not a good combination.
Then again I've got assburgers so it's not like I can get a job aniway.

>aniway
>i
well fuck

>

Just took a shower, ate some food and i'm finally ready for bed.

Anii =)=)=) do you like bois?

How horrifying, how can people actually enjoy that? Anyhow i'll close the computer and try to fall asleep now. Good night insomniacs and especially good night for those who know the terrible secret of you know what. Hope to see you sooner rather than later, but i'm sure we will get our thread again.

>do you like bois?
n-no

>and especially good night for those who know the terrible secret of you know what

youtube.com/watch?v=9gUM1sBdn4Y

?

Why are most nocturnal gentlemen finns?

It's ok Håkan.

Reminds me of a lame campaign "Ali Kaffe" has here in Norway now. They hand out B-buttons for B-people, which like to stay up longer. The add say that when you see such a person with this B-button you are only supposed to say "Hi." and not initiate a conversation early in the morning.

well, now I'm curious

sleep tight my eurasian friend

I did this last summer, it was great

>They hand out B-buttons for B-people, which like to stay up longer. The add say that when you see such a person with this B-button you are only supposed to say "Hi." and not initiate a conversation early in the morning.

Was there a shitstorm due to OBVIOUS Nazi reference?

Nazi reference? The B-staffel you mean? No, but i would've harassed people if i saw someone with that button on the subway in the morning.

really wanna kill myself t b h

same lol

just came home from drinking and my first puff of dude lmao lads

I wouldn't be too boggled if some sjw's would get triggered because of that add despite the fact it's innocent asf (marking people based on characteristics just like MAH NAZIES did)

Just have some codeine with whisky my dudes

Drank a bottle of that yesterday, got an euphoric stomach ache.

Don't need any mind altering substances besides this desu

Hello

Hi

A friend asked me if i wanted to take fleinsopp (Psilocybe semilanceata) with him today. I said i had much work to do and that we could do it next weekend.

youtube.com/watch?v=cqDzJ5C6PTk

youtube.com/watch?v=Of0vaF2FngE

Hallo!

The only 2 psychedelics I've ever considered trying are DMT and LSD, as they are objectively the most intense (especially DMT). The thing is that the experience is either so horrible that it causes you PTSD or the best one you've ever had. I realize I'm mentally quite unstable so I decided to forget it

>tfw no drugs available and you have a clear mind

meditate

I've tried DMT, though i was shitfaced drunk at the same time. I just remember the room dematerializing square by square and that i sat with an open mouth for 10 minutes taking it all in. It's intense because you basically leave the eartly realm and go into a spiritual one.

Yeah it's p much the only psychedelic substance that knocks you out

I know it lasts no more than 30 minutes, but did it feel like much more?

Read this and understand it fully, then you listen you use this clip. It synchronizes your brain in a way that usually takes 15 years to be able to learn through meditation. I haven't fully explored this yet, but this sound clip costs 500$
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

youtube.com/watch?v=Gp0yPOLADwo

You lose all track of time, even though it last 15-20 minutes. I've heard people encountering mechanical elves and other entitites. Sounds interesting.

Everything is made out of some complex pattern and wave of energy, this is the reason you are able to travel into different dimensions if you have the right brain sync. I probably sound like the worst hippie right now, but it's pure science.

>do some oxy
>almost shit myself as a side effect
Off to a good start.

>It synchronizes your brain in a way that usually takes 15 years to be able to learn through meditation.
Why would you trust random Youtube videos with your brain like that? Idk mate.

Well I mean it's just your neurochemicals being altered so obviously you're not gonna meet anyone actually but it's very interesting nevertheless

Did you manage to get into "deeper dimensions" with your first try? I heard it requires shitload of practice

Does anyone here play Elder Scrolls Legends?

how is that even possible?
I'm not happy to admit it but I have a long experience with opiates and one of the most common effect is severe constipation

It does nothing oetz. Pseudodrugs.

>oetz
?
I realise I might sound like a weirdo, but I don't trust things like that.

It's a hemispheric synchronisation of both your left and right part of the brain made by The Monroe Institue. It is a very sophisticated kind of bineural beat which sync your brainwaves. It's all explained in the document i posted. Use it if you want.
monroeinstitute.org/about-the-monroe-institute

Read the document.

If you genuinely believe it works, then it probably works. So if I were you I wouldn't waste my time on it

Oetz is the Dutch version of desu.

And it really does nothing. Unless you turn it up too loud, then your ears might hurt. But it's just placebo oetz.

I feel like i'm selling this thing lol. The amount of Hz in your brain combined with which parts of the brain you use is contributing to the inducement of different states.

So which parts of my brain I'm ought to be using if I want to take advantage of Delta waves and how do I do it?

It's to late to sum up 20 pages into a post. Read the doc.

the sun is rising and will hit my face soon
worst feeling

oh wow

Eh, you have every right to be skeptical and I certainly would've been in the past, but I would personally avoid weird things like he's posted.

listen to this tune my insomniac friends
youtu.be/sqfwZuJTErI

I know, right

If you have problems with your delta waves: Sleep deprivation.

Source: Feinberg, Baker, Leder, and March (1988)

>mfw I listened for 16 minutes to your ocean waves and it had zero impact on my studying and now I'm here shitposting instead of studying

going to bed
would be nice if I didn't wake up

The sunrise looks nice.