I personally began the downfall of the greatest game in the world

I personally began the downfall of the greatest game in the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YttscNOoAjA
sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--tim-tebow-blackballed-by-nfl-teams-because-of-cult-like-following--media-frenzy-054940389.html
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When we will rid the world of Arabs? They ruin everything

>not a picture of Godell

Is he even a good player?

He was back in 2011 and 12’
hes been absolute trash since then

>greatest game
lol, it's fucking shit

>Standings are completely unpredictable
>cheatriots are mortal
>The supposed-to-be-tanking Jets and the supposed-to-be-contenders gnats have switched roles
>Eagles are 5-1
>Zeke is about to be BTFO for 6 games
>TD celebrations are back

But nah let's pretend that the NFL is shit because a washed up reality show star and a bunch of fake patriots are easily triggered.

These fucking casuals make me sick. Go watch boreball, that should be "patriotic" enough for you plebs.

>wh*te """""""""""people"""""""""" on suicide watch

I'M THE MAN I'M THE MAN I'M THE MAN YES I AM YES I AM YES I AM

>greatest game
Greatest game for advertising since every fucking 30 secs there's a 2 minute ad spot. Football fans just enjoy seeing a funny hot pocket commercial on screen.

>the downfall of the
11 minutes of real game per game

LOL

White people got tired of being blamed for everyone's problems. That's why the NFL is dying and Trump is president.

This.

This.

he's coming after cricket too??!?!

You don't have to be black to appreciate conservicucks who can only look at patriotism at its most superficial exposing themselves as total frauds. It's their loss, really. They're missing the birth of the next GOAT in Carson Wentz.

>tfw a wh*te replies to you
Umm sweetie, the majority of the county voted for Hillary.
#Impeach
#ImWithHer

White people aren't the source of everyone's problems. Just the ones that are basic and one-dimensional enough to define themselves by "muh culture".

>muh mandrama

Games are boring as fuck, shithead

You sound upset.

Have you tried changing your tampon? I've heard that helps.

he's better than 60% of the current qbs

Did they actually stop kneeling when the NFL boss asked them to stop it?

Does this video get you pumped up?

youtube.com/watch?v=YttscNOoAjA

'no'

Nope lol

a lot have, and they've stopped talking about it and showing them

no which makes me even angrier. People keep talking about how the NFL teams black listed him. No mother fucker he is shit so no one wants him. No one wanted Michael Sam because he was shit not because he's gay. If Tom Brady the GOAT kneeled during the anthem I guarantee you that the Patriots would keep him because he's good. If you're good no one gives a fuck. This can be seen by all the shit good players get away with. So no he's not on a team because he's a bad QB not because he started this retarded movement.

He could start in Chicago, NYJ, Browns, SF, and now Green Bay. He's a better back up option than most NFL teams have. He should be on a team now 100%.

How did they not foresee that it would hurt their league. Quite scary to think that these elites are so alienated from the real world.

McCown is a better fit for Bowle's coaching style. conservative and old school.

I don't know much about the NFL but how likely is it that maybe how much money he wants is what makes him not worth it for those teams?

Also, will these teams be looking for a better QB than Kapernick anyway?

>back up option
This is the entire problem, he and/or his agent are demanding starter money for a decent backup

Kaep is an attention whore. He was a starter on 49ers and people talked about him, then he became shit and they stopped, then he became the backup over there and they talked even little, but he's an attention whore so he started this shitty movement to get attention again. MEMEMEMEMEMEME! LOOOOOOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

He'd play for the union-mandated veteran minimum. Back up QBs in the NFL still fetch big contracts too.

Of course teams will be looking for better QBs, but teams will generally pick up a veteran QB to mentor a young prospect. It's a violent game and many prospects have been put out to start too early only to get injured and never develop well. Kap would be a great mentor to young QBs in Cleveland and Houston. Especially in Cleveland as their team is garbage and their prospect is getting beat up week after week.

You guys are speaking purely from conjecture. You don't know what's going on in contract negotiations. Plus, worse quarterbacks have been getting big bucks from teams.

is this hair to provide extra cushion inside the helmet and prevents him from getting cte? very smart

This. I cant wait for Libs to keep it up and finally have the moderates and right whites snap. When white people snap we fucking go all biblical on the target of our ire. Ask Japan.

>Colin
>I personally began the enlightenment of black hatred of whites, and then the downfall of the greatest game in the world.

*fixed

white_man_woke.webm

But football, as opposed to American football, is not experiencing a downfall, user.

>ragging on a skilled player for simply wanting to play the game

ya'll a bunch of cunts

honestly theres no reason why hes not at least a backup QB right now

let's just state the obvious: if he was white no one would be siding with him

He was 17th in passer rating

Because he's a mediawhore. There is no worth in having a benchrider in addition to media whore. You dont want news surrounding your back up.

>no team wants Tebow on the team because of the media shitstorm
>crickets
>no team wants Kaep on the team because of the media shitstorm
>DAS RACIST

Will it ever end?

blame trump

>All the negative comments are fucking anime pictures and cringy /pole/ memes
You people are embarrassing.

He's the Emile Heskey of the NFL. Minus the race-baiting of course.

>record of 3-16 over past two seasons

Yet Brady will run away with another W

Noice

i don't believe tebow was a media shitstorm situation, and his tenure was far less successful and shorter than kaeps. moreover, there were tons of people bitching, so your premise is completely backwards

Look at all those sheep. I wonder how insecure one must feel about themselves that they decide to blindly worship a reality show star pretending to be a politician?

Sup Forums in 2017 is what Sup Forums was a decade ago. The sooner you realize that, the better. They are easily the lowest common denominator on this site.

Yes he was. Every fucking week with the Jets (instead of going to the Jags), there were questions about whether he would finally start at QB. He went to the Pats the next season and everybody assumed he wouldn't usurp Brady, but eventually he gets cut. The following year, Chip Kelly signs him as the 4th QB and never makes the team. You must have a short term memory if you don't remember people constantly asking when Tebow would get another chance to start. Tebow Time was must watch TV.

>"reality show star" front-runner descriptor
>not businessman

opinion disregarded

It definitely was a media shitstorm surrounding Tebow. His popularity far surpassed his skill and so teams figured the juice wasn't worth the squeeze. It's the same exact thing. Tebow also had years of success in college in addition to his great pro record. There weren't tons of people bitching. Nobody kneeled for Tebow's right to be an outspoken Christian in the NFL, get the fuck out of here.

Nope. Thats all trump whos desperate to start fights and not have people focus of the fact that hes gotten 0 things done except undone anything Obamas did.

you have a very low bar for "shitstorm"

Liberals aren't people.

>15 million per year for Mike Glennon
>this was so much more worth it.

>great pro record

He lucked his way to one playoff win, thanks to an amazing defense. GTFO

>great pro record
>9-7
>there weren't tons of people bitching
>sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--tim-tebow-blackballed-by-nfl-teams-because-of-cult-like-following--media-frenzy-054940389.html

i'll accept your apology for spouting nonsense, but i hope you won't post ITT any more after that. you shouldn't be taken seriously

kys faggot

>hes gotten 0 things done except undone anything Obamas did

pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q

>9-7
>not a great record for a new QB

Sorry that he was no Dak. What crazy standards do you idiots have?

>let me just post yahoo article, that's the same as every media outlet talking about this issue, right?

they aren't even in the same league, don't be delusional

This is what happens when white people don't have their own children and instead adopt nigger children.

God this is some pitiful shit. Well good luck with all this.

He is not terrible, definitely not worth the PR.

I thought he played handegg?

It's good that Americans have finally realised that no one else plays their 'sports' because they are shite and uncompelling
Now they can play real English sports like the rest of the world

>get BTFO
>this is pitiful
LMAOing @ u

16 - 4 td to int last year

His scheme got EXPOSED once everyone paid attention too him and now is barely good enough to be a 3rd string QB. He's good enough to play in the league but not worth the shitstorm of Media attention he'd come with,

He didnt want to be paid backup money

Skimming through this trying to find anything of value (or really just anything that isn't fake news) and I can't. Maybe try using some actual reputable news sites?

>being this fucking retarded

>Born with more wealth than most people will ever see in a lifetime
>Inherited one of the greatest real estate empires in world history
>Still went bankrupt

I don't think "Businessman" is an apt title

we'd be at a disadvantage. only our boxers are experienced at diving

>bankrupt
>claim income from 400 separate business entities
>a few don't workout and go bankrupt
Hurr he is a terrible businessman.

Well yeah obviously the bankruptcy has been way overblown as evidenced by his tax retur- oh wait...

Is there any way t just globally ban Sup Forums? Looking at you, Moot from Asia.

This needs to happen, but only on the same day that Trump is impeached or assassinated.

>I'm too stupid to look at candidate financial disclosures.

aaaaaany day now ;)

and you've read it, you've, poured through the data yourself?

This game sucks ass

Literally a game for retarded niggers

The sheep in here that keep blindly accepting shitdell's NFL are the real lemmings if you ask me.

Literally a game for retarded faggots

Naw just an excuse for racists to drop out...pink glives n sheit r too muchSaid the amerifat

I don't not watch the nfl this season because of muh patriotism or muh flag, I don't watch because the pre-game shows, in-game commentary, half-time shows, and post-game shows are all more about social issues than the actual fucking game on the field. I dont watch sports for social activism period, so I tuned out. Stop playing the anthem before games for all i care (except for the super bowl because thats usually a good performance) but I pay whether through tickets or cable subscriptions or my eyes watching their ads to watch football, not 20 something year old college dropouts talk about politics.

How about listening to local sports radio or just ignore it all.

Unless you really need your SKEEEEP

>defending commercialball
>punish people who celebrate after they score because it takes away from the integrity of the game let entire teams kneel cause who cares

Basketball is superior so who cares

why is this brazilian using a leaf proxy

God i cannot wait for this whole thing to wake up proles to how awfully we are trested by the burgeoiuse

basketball is a peasant sport. the only reason dribbling exists as a rule is because the game wouldn't require any skill whatsoever if you didn't have to do it.

>mentor
Floyd Maywhether has a better chance of reading a novel than Kaep has of reading a defence. He is completely useless any any aspect other than raw armstength, and the meme option, which has a lot of value these days

How can a guy be so ugly?
those thin lips
that unusually small mouth
that giant nose
those big globulous eyes, uncomfortably close
that horrible afro

who the fuck watches sports programming other than the actual games? thats what Sup Forums is for

>11 (Eleven) minutes
lol