The patriots are going to win another super bowl and there's nothing we can do about it

>the patriots are going to win another super bowl and there's nothing we can do about it

I'm so sick of them winning all the time. Now with Rodgers out it seems almost guaranteed that the Pats will march to the SB and win again. Almost every team in the league is absolute garbage. Brace yourselves for the Patriots winning again and the big sigh of boredom from the entire NFL fandom that doesn't live in New England.

Nice wall of text but not a sport.

Nice reply but not a sport

>beating josh mccown and todd bowles by one score
i'd be shocked if they even made it to the divisional round. the raiders made us look like a high school team and you barely scraped by.

>refs on their side
>league on their side
>beat the jets by 1 score

They're not going anywhere

Pats don't look impressive this year by any means. The teams they're barely beating are teams that are getting shit on by mediocre teams.

I suppose two sentences would seem like a lot of text when you can't read.

We look pretty bad this year

The pats defense needs to get its shit together if they want to get to the SB, and their offense isn't so dominant, at least not dominant enough to compensate for their god awful D

Here's a list of teams that are overall better than the Pats:

Jacksonville
Kansas City
Philadelphia
Denver
Atlanta

Maybe tier:
Washington
Minnesota
Los Angeles

>league on their side

user I dont give a shit one way or the other, but not only are they loathed by the league for reasons, but their dominance ruins competition.

>Atlanta
holy lel

>doesn't live in Boston

Plenty of people live in New England and hate the Patriots.

>the patriots are going to win another super bowl and there's nothing we can do about it

Not so fast

leave brady to me

Nice wall of your favela, made from garbage and feces

>The intentional grounding not called
>the DPI not called as Gronk gets tackled in the endzone seconds before the ball gets close to his hands
>Jets were down 2 scores, people acting like it was a 4 point game with 30 seconds left

Me! I live in VT and I pray every day that faggot "AirKraft" goes down in a ball of flames. I hate the cock suckers with every fucking fiber of my being.

bait

Patriots aren't winning another super bowl. OP is a faggot.

>there's nothing we can do about it
T'is true.
Refball is hard to overcome.

>WAH WHY CAN'T MY TEAM WIN
What a special snowflake. I don't get it. We respect the upper class in society for their sustained success, why not do so in athleticism, especially when it requires so much discipline to do so? Why resort to this retarded tribalistic bullshit outlook?

Because their fans become the biggest group of cock sucking arrogant little faggots that are absolutely obnoxious to be around. I'd know. I live in a place surrounded by Patriots faggots.

>us

What position do you play?

Seattle will get revenge this year, cap this.

You may need more substance in your life.

And you may consider killing yourself, faggot.

>Jets get within 4 with 6 minutes left
>Refs decide to flip it because it's ambiguous at best footage
>"It's not like it was a close game!"

Fuck yourself masshole

Real nut punch there, user.

New England is such a small fucking city. They dont have any other professional sport, and you never read about it in the news.

12th man

Best part of America

Most wealth
Most white people
Best colleges
4 seasons

lmao sad

>These Jets tears

AHAHAHAHA

YOU THOUGHT YOU HAD A CHANCE THIS YEAR

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>brady was right

>brady was always right

Is this a fucking joke? Lmao

The scrambling negro meme is over.

Yes, there goes the chance for Gree Bay to keep New England out of the Owl.

Scrambling Negro leading his division right now.

Until that changes, the meme lives.

The Jets can't even tank a season the right way. The Giants, Browns and 49ers are properly in the toilet. This was supposed to be your banner "shit the bed" year, Jets fags. Now you're just going to get some shit-tier draft pick. Get it together!

Are you a female trying to talk about routes or something?

Raised By Two Heterosexual Parents. it's a good position. too bad you'll never get to play it.

No

I understand your point of view, OP. I once shared those same exact sentiments until I gave it a pensive thought. "When exactly are we ever going to witness THIS type of success again in the NFL?" Probably never. I used to DESPISE the Pats until I finally realized that this sort of success will NEVER be replicated in our lifetimes. You may as well root for them because you won't be seeing any dominance on this scale ever again in your life. It's actually pretty cool to be witnessing it all firsthand.

>the patriots were litterally handed the game and still barely beat the jest

THE JEST AHAHAHAHAHA

Your mom and your part-time stepdad Jamaal?

im still waiting on career ending hit on brady

you guys should've never hit Bledsoe and the tables would be turned, maybe

don't worry little guy, he'll come back to you. on your 35th birthday, where he'll pull you aside and ask for money.

>Denver
>Jacksonville
>Atlanta
user...