Facebook>>

facebook>>
/theguardian/videos/10154285363056323

"I'm scared that our society will become more and more dangerous for LGBT people like me."

The world is literally shaking because of Brexit.
How can you live with yourself, leave voters?

Why are liberals so fucking loud and whiny? There was a vote. What happened happened. Like shut up.

I am actually disgusted with le current year.

For fucks sake, these idiots didn't vote and something they didn't like happened, fucking deal with it, I actually voted in the Canadian elections and something I didn't like happened and I'm just dealing with it, I'm not whining for a new fucking election or how I feel unsafe because my prime minister is a fucking moron, no I just keep on going.

Because they're fascists who cannot handle disagreement.

What did she think, that everybody shared the same opinions? Are people really this fucking stupid?

Why do they support the EU superstate?

The most retarded part is that even though we're "divided" she doesn't realise that SHE is the one at odds with the majority of the population.

Most leftist have zero intellectual foundation for any of their convictions. That means anyone speaking against it is just wrong. She is complaining that too many are wrong at this issue.

Ask any leftist if they can argue any point they don't agree with and you'll see there are precious few who are even willing to try.

I hope they kill the fags there too

>keeping us isolated from muzzies
>more dangerous for LGBT people
top kek

>Muh LGBT

Why don't these fuckers understand that Britain WILL actually become Islamic and they will be killed if they don't close the borders?

Do they think demographic change isn't real?

Yes, they're truly that retarded. In a way, it makes them deserving of a slow and painful death from the ones who they welcome so much. Would be satisfying to watch.

they definitely do understand. they just don't care, or want it to happen (islamism to europe)

>We live in an era where independence is considered a bad thing.
What the fuck happened?

Makes you proud to be British.

The (((communists))) fucking won. I don't care if your fucking country or my country keeps touting that we beat them in the Cold War or whatever conflict of the past. We never did. WE NEVER BEAT THE COMMIES! THEY BEAT US! The moment they won was when they got to our children in the fucking public education system. You fuckers need to know that "education" is the source of these fucking rejects today. "Education" equals success is now code word for being a good goy. We need to find a way to deprogram people from this bullshit with REAL education.

being independent isn't so bad, OP.

it was rough for us for awhile, but eventually, we were better off for it.

The LGBT Pride Parade in Istanbul, Turkey was buttfucked by riot police today. The EU wants to let Turkey into the union. Staying in Europe would definitively make things less safe for faggots in the UK.

The level of stupidity required here is astronomical.

why do these people always make a point of saying how worried and scared and upset they are?
do they think that's at all relevant?
also should the 90 year old who built and paid for this country have less of a say in it than you who just entered it?
also how come they're all so fucking ugly?

Women, liberals, muslims

they're all the same

Literally the only thing mudslimes are good at is giving faggots what they deserve, and we've been able to do that by ourselves in the past without mass importing rapefugees. They have to go back.

>why do these people always make a point of saying how worried and scared and upset they are?
Politics of fear, emotion, etc. They don't have any real points to make so they're relying on platitudes and claims based on no real facts.
>do they think that's at all relevant?
Yes they are teenagers and liberals to boot.
>also how come they're all so fucking ugly?
See my flag.

>"I'm scared that our society will become more and more dangerous for LGBT people like me."

There's a connection between the leaving the EU and Fag rights? If Turkey joins do you think the EU will enforce their gay shit on them? top cuck

>There's a connection between the leaving the EU and Fag rights?
No, not even remotely.
These people are just ill-informed and have conflated leaving the EU with literally everything they perceive as bad.

Why are fags so selfish?

>I'm not whining for a new fucking election or how I feel unsafe because my prime minister is a fucking moron, no I just keep on going
And so the world will continue on its path toward jewish control.

Fags need to go back to hell from whence they came.

EVERYTHING IS ABOUT ME ME ME LOOK AT ME ME ME

>yfw these men really are women trapped in the wrong body

>"I'm scared that our society will become more and more dangerous for LGBT people like me."
Then stop supporting immigration.

Do you think any of that actually happened?

You're a fucking white male

No, but one can hope.

This is literally the best thing for /lgbt/ though, what the fuck? Less violent Muslims the better for everyone.

"TODAY IS THE DAY WE GET RID OF THE LIKES OF YOU"

Can't believe how retarded libshits are.

In a million years, it would never occur to me to make up a story to make myself seem right and publish it online to try to get people to sympathize with me.

There's just something that makes me feel uncomfortable at the thought. I was just about to ask "Don't liberals have any honor" and then I realized how ridiculous that question sounds in light of everything we've seen