/seriea/ -- King Cuck edition

Mon 16/10/17 20:45 Hellas Verona - Benisvento

Matchday 8 ain't over yet lads
previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VbsdoKlyzOo
spcentral.tv/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Ivan Perisic enjoyed the “special” Derby della Madonnina victory over Milan and warns Inter have their sights set on Napoli next week.

Marco Fassone admits Milan expected better at this stage, but confirmed his backing for Coach Vincenzo Montella after a 3-2 defeat to Inter.

>Luciano Spalletti concedes Inter “were really struggling” at times in the 3-2 victory over Milan, but thanked “a grandiose Mauro Icardi.”

Vincenzo Montella was “very proud” of Milan despite their 3-2 defeat to Inter and contested the penalty. “If we play with this spirit, we won’t lose again.”

>Mauro Icardi “can’t describe” the feeling of his Milan Derby hat-trick, giving Inter the 3-2 thriller at San Siro. “Now for Napoli.”

Mauro Icardi scored a hat-trick, including a last-minute penalty, to win the derby 3-2 and send Milan further into crisis.

>Luciano Spalletti concedes Inter “were really struggling” at times in the 3-2 victory over Milan, but thanked “a grandiose Mauro Icardi.”
Hello Albanian friend even he agreed with me. Milan was definitely better most of the 2nd leg. Inter just have more clsss.

>“If we play with this spirit, we won’t lose again.”
lmao he knows his ass is getting fired

why was kalinic out

injured

meno dieci gia dopo 8 partite, mamma mia che altra annata di merda vi toccherà passare cari cugini

How do you guys rank this weekend?

checkem

confy ruiustream shitting on fassone in the background

youtube.com/watch?v=VbsdoKlyzOo

ITS DONE

MILAN IN SERIE B

10 of 10

Manu liverpoo 0-0 semen slurper
Arsenal lost
Chelsea lost
Guardiola establishing himself as the GOAT
Real Madrid won
Atleti and barca tied
juve exposed
Icardi hat trick

pretty great weekend

Cheeky derby bumperino

Cool thing about Serie A is the different club colors. Most other leagues seem to be 90% red/blue/white.

does /serie A/ think Napoli will beat City?

not impossible

Napoli can definitely get you on the counter. Imagine if either Stones or Otamendi have a bad day (which is still very likely) and Napoli have Callejon, Mertens and Contrived Footylad fit; no nonsense Koulibaly; based Hysaj and Ghoulam (personal favorite) to put in great crosses and do those runs in behind their respective wingers against Poop's meme tactics...

It can happen, but City have more quality depth.

those are confident/aggressive (dark blue)/empowering colors, though. you might find some studies saying that teams that wear these colors tend to be more successful.

>best clubs in /seriea/ alone have red, blue and white as their home colors
>all 3 are striped in black

Napoli don't give a crud about CL, ez pz 3-0 at the very least for poop

>MaurInter!
Icardi takes down Milan with a hat-trick
They remain at -2 and on Saturday face Napoli
Spalletti: Grandiose
Montella wont bed: The club has faith in me

>The Inzaghi fairy-tale
Heres how he beat the Old Lady again
A match studied on TV and then the half-time shake-up

>Allegri anger
Juve in crisis and on trial
Defence KO, but the Coach wants to get back on track right away

>Sarris record
Napoli are on top in Europe
Nobody else in the main five leagues has a perfect record

>Serie B: Incredible Salernitana from 0-2 to 3-2 at Avellino

>No, Miha, this is not Toro
Comeback for a draw at Crotone, but for Europe you need something different
And now the clashes with the big teams arrive
Racist chants against the Coach

>Juve
Pjanic the anti-crisis

>Derby
Icardi King: Hat-trick!
On Saturday Napoli-Inter
Milan, third consecutive defeat

Bump for the best domestic league in Europe

>mfw there is no trace of bbilan customers in /seriea/ whatsoever after derby victory

QUADRUBLO SEDDE SU OGNI GOSA :DDDDDDD

Milan beaten 3-2. And on Saturday, Napoli took first place
>Divine Icardi
Hat-trick and derby: Inter second by themselves

>Serie A Round 8
Samp come back against Atalanta
Genoa blow, Rastelli in trouble
Torino save themselves in stoppage time

>Tomorrow in the Champions League
De Laurentiis to Sarri
The Nerazzurri are coming, someone to rest against City

>Wednesday, Sporting
What happened to the wall?
Allegri questions Juves blackouts

>everyone was butthurt about him being the captain
APOLOGIZE

I'm sorry Bullcardi.

I-IL CICLO NON È FINITO

>Emojis
Cringe

>-14
It's fun how BBilan fans seem to have disappeared from Sup Forums

why doesn't he save shots?
has he ever claimed a cross instead of standing there like a donkey and conceding?

no, he alredy got what he wanted, a rich contract
nothing else matter now for him

A true monkey

What's the origin of "warm up for me, sturato" meme? I don't usually visit /seriea/.

it's not a good meme, in fact it's a juve meme

I understand, but how did it start?

should he have forced the move to PSG while he still could

This Argentinian SON OF A BITCH is scoring derby hat-tricks and BASICALLY, you are fucking stupid

Allegri always subbing Sturaro in and playing him in every possible role

He was alright this time. No goals were salvable and he looked very sharp. Even on Candreva's crossbar he was on the ball. I'm sure he will get his shit together.

>sooner or later you get fucked by Icardi

Ancelotti will come to Milan and save us

R-r-right

Is Icardi the bull or the cuck?

He's both at the same time, that's why we love him

nope, enjoy your Midtablotella hell

Reminded me once again that players' personal character doesn't matter, they can be idols as long as they play well.

Fuck it Im used to midtable by now

I just hope we win EL so we can finish 3rd in CL and try to win the EL again

I miss deulofeu

There's rumors of Deulofeu for this winter

The team can only improve. It was not too bad in second half against both Inter and Roma. Each time we conceded despite dominating the game.

But yeah, it will be too late for the 4th place. Need to build a group and maybe even add some more quality. Let's hope they can win the Europa. And next year will be different.

For what its worth you guys played fairly well in the first half of the 2nd halftime, but you became complacent too quickly. That penalty was a genuine tackle as any sort of grab-ass in the box is a textbook penalty, however most refs really wouldn't rule one there. On the other side, that own-goal was also bullshit so it's even.

Also in regarding to albanian's forced 4-3-3 meme:

I see the glass half-full and the desire to continue this project.

Montella also disputed the idea that Inter dominated the first half and Milan came out fighting for the second with Patrick Cutrone in place of Franck Kessie.

Inter hit the bar in the first half and scored with a goal that couldve been stopped. They were clinical, far more than us, but I urge the players to use this spirit in future, because if we play like this, we wont lose again.

I think the match changed because we pulled out the pride and determination to prove ourselves. Its hard to introduce a new project with so many new players, especially when you dont get as much time to work together in training.

Inter were lethal on the counter-attack, which is their characteristic. We couldve made a lot more of the spaces in the first half and we had worked on these situations. Unfortunately, we were unlucky on the goals.

Montella was again asked if he should go back to last seasons 4-3-3 approach, but explained the problems.

We cant play with 4-3-3, because we play every three days and only have Suso and Bonaventura on the wings, so they cant play all the time. We did not change our system to 3-5-2 because of Leonardo Bonucci.

Looking at the table right now, everything might seem out of reach, but the season is very long and we can make up ground. This squad has quality, despite what some might say, and I thought even a draw wouldve been harsh on us today considering all the chances created.

I believe a top four finish is absolutely possible.

you now remember that jj customers unironically wanted to give bernadesmeme the #10

I've never seen anyone say that

>the ravager of Roma
>the juggernaut of Juventus
>the mauler of Milan

>steal other man's wife, then raise his children
Absolute madman.

>Ghoulam
patrician choice my eyeless caribean friend

He's the Tyresias of cuckoldry

no chance

too bad he got bullied against my lowkey guy gymcity

nah they are going all in for the league this year. I'm not saying that they won't try but they wont give their 100% and against this City they would have not many chances even going all out

Rate my shitty squad amici

Cuadrado, Douglas Costa and Immobile on the bench for offensive substitutions and 3-5-2 / 5-2-3 changes in case I go behind

sup walter hows the weather in norway

>Walter
>Not 3-4-3

5/3 at the back sucks in FIFA 18 la

Yeah Im mostly just desperate to be able to defend

Feel like its impossible to defend in this game

Any attempt tackling is futile because attacker just spins 180 degrees and leaves you hanging

Dont sprint with your defenders and try to outpace their attackers. Instead try to stay in position and time your soft tackles by standing in front of their dribbling directions.

Joe Camel isn't worth 6m/year

Also

>tfw you paid 40m for a loudmouth Astori with attitude

Try not to touch R1/RB and try to show them towards the flanks, don't rush in spamming tackle. After the patch it's too hard to dribble/skill pas any decent defender

Don't be ridiculous, Astori actually is aware of his surroundings in defence

>barcelona with -1 left wingers
why would they do that

do i watch benisvento or english meme foxes?

He's barely playing even now

you have the chance to see benisvento's first point in Seria A tonight la

>benisvento's only point in Seria A
ftfy

>tfw Icardi will never fuck your gf and cuck you

Verona: Nicolas, Caceres, Herteaux, Caracciolo, Fares, Romulo, Fossati, Bessa, Cerci, Pazzini, Valoti

Benevento: (4-3-3): Brignoli; Venuti, Djimsiti, Antei, Letizia; Memushaj, Cataldi, Chibsah; Lombardi, Iemmello, Parigini

pls watch

Jesus... Pazzini's still playing? How old are this fucker, 86?

I remember him in PES6, offside all the fucking time

the /serieb/ derby

Honestly, yes. I think they are at the very least on par Astori and Bonucci.

Astori doesn't talk shit and pretend he's libero however.

jesus christ those formations, can't wait till they get back to B

I ditched a date for this kek

based

It's not on Eurosport 1 or 2, or the player. Where to watch it?

I don't know, I don't own a TV. I use an IPTV service and it's going to be on BT Sport 3 so I'll watch it on that.

Which one do you use? I'm stuck paying 6.99 for Eurosport player like a mug

>Benevento literally using Barcelona's font and numbers from 2014/2015

spcentral.tv/

It's pretty good imo. Currently live in student housing and I like I said I have no TV here. Might as well get this instead but the selection is really good.

is it legal over there?

No clue, sometimes during busy games (EPL top games, Clásico, CL nights) it stutters if you don't have a VPN. I bought a VPN for this and use it whilst watching now but before that I did it without a VPN for a couple of months.

I believe the Premier League will be able to persecute people behind IPTV services now or soon but it's quite on the down-low. There's a Facebook support group but it's very low-key.

By juve fans embracing their homosexuality

Sturato's spoken for lads

me on the right

>Entella already 2 down
belin

(((dybala))) is like Messi, trust me, goym.

prendi le psicopaste, disadattato