Is being a pedophile the most red-pilled thing you can be?

is being a pedophile the most red-pilled thing you can be?

>is being a pedophile the most red-pilled thing you can be?
no. its maximum degenerate

>not liking old hags

you have great taste.

t. old hag enabler

>Leaf

>One post by this ID
Saged.

>Be 25 male
>Dating 46 year old woman
>Looks fantastic for her age
>Pays for everything
>Always initiates sex
>Super red pilled

The only downsides are the weird looks we get and the fact I will outlive the relationship terribly.

Pedophiles are degenerate.

Shitty liberal bait this bad is also degenerate.

I want you to think about this. Think about what you posted. Your a big disgrace to the internet as a whole, your friends really dont like you, your family has that grimmaced look on their face when they see you, knowing that you're a fuckup, but you're their fuck up, your significant other likely cheats on you, you'll not ever find true relationship happiness, you'll have to endure those looks of shame from your children if you have them.

I want you to consider these things later tonight when you have that gunbarrel in your mouth.

Wtf Canada wtf

what was the purpose of this post?
>thinking with your dick instead of your mind
degenerates go and fuck a dog

Go legally suck your dogs penis.

>shake it up
>not lazy town

A FUCKING LEAF

Kek, I love leaf posting

What's with pedos today? Is this a shillary raid?

>raping children
>redpilled

>Can't have non-retarded children.
This is a huge downside.

>based Canada laying down the law
>all these triggered tourists
oiamlaffin

I dont want children. My genes are shit tier.

#ImWithHerAndShes4

>be a breadwinner
>look for a wife
>options are limited to OLD HAGS
>the prospect of feeding a leech OLD HAG as a wife is both unrewarding and insulting
>I'll die a virgin

t. betacuck provider to OLD HAGS

LoL

> Pedo Leaf

Depends on how you define it. If it is anyone that is attracted to people below the AoC then probably as the AoC is arbitrary and means little biologically. 13, 14, and 15 year olds can be fully developed and ripe for breeding. Only the Jews and their shills would be against allowing them to be bred.

If it is defined as someone who is attracted to prepubescent children, then no. That's Mohammedan-tier shit.

>implying you wouldn't

Seriously though 404 now

I suppose they must be with that attitude.

???
are the only women in your area under 18 years old and over 50? You can't find a women your own age?

>nature said once she bleeds she's for breed meaning ages 12-13
>age of consent, made by OLD HAGS, said she's for breeding at 18+

pick one.

>muh appeal to nature
read the sticky newfag

this fucking canadian is one of the biggest shitposters on the whole board, hes also a jidf kikeshill on a payroll, and is attemtping to make this board look like a degenerate cesspool

repeat with me whenever youi see a canadian flag:

go to hell, fucking canuck

>Something that is blatantly not red-pill
>Claim its not only red-pill, but the ULTIMATE red-pill.
This shit is old hat, fuck off

You should be shot

you do understand what being a breadwinner means right?

I really don't need a working OLD HAG of a wife because I'm earning 6 digits a month.

>muh appeal to feelings
>>>/tumblr/

Im not joking. My family is a cespool of genetic disorders.

I would consider adoption though.

>muh appeal to AoC
I can say the same thing to you.

Gas yourself safe schools faggot.

IDs need to be kept board-wide so everyone knows what you are.

do it, maybe something cute comes out
like creepy susie or something

>red pilled?
How in the fuck?
You vampiric scum will always be perpetually preying on children as they grow too old for your sick perversions. Promsicuity is already degenerate. Now top on fucking kids. They are too small for sex size wise. They are hormonally not developed for sex. Not to mention the mental effects that you will go way out of your ways to ignore.

OP is such a fucking loser, he's paying 0.03 Bitcoin for a Sup Forums pass so he can shitpost with a proxy.

Sage.

Shill

>post-pubescent
>children

amerifat

>tfw in a few years she will hit menopause and I will be able to bust inside worry free every night.

>omg no women my age like me even though I'm such a nice guy and make so much money and drive a BMW
>I know! I'll prey on little kids that are too young to know better
There are many logical reasons why the AoC exists. The only reasons for removing it are muh dick and muh appeal to nature

Post pubescent is actually totally fine, nigga. That's not a child anymore that's a teen. That's just nature.

So how are you liking canada so far jamal? weather must be a pretty drastic change from africa for you.

>There are many logical reasons why the AoC exists
Nope. It's arbitrary. It asserts that, for example, one day before hitting 16 a person is completely incapable of making decisions about their body and then the next day than are able to have a gang bang. It is foolish to assume that everybody has the same mental maturity at a particular age. Similarly, it is foolish to assume everybody has the same degree of physical development at a particular age. I've seen 12 year olds that are fully developed physically and could easily bear children.

>The only reasons for removing it are muh dick and muh appeal to nature
And the only reason for keeping it are muh feelings.

The reasons for AoC are the same for the voting age, drinking age, and legal diving age. Below that age:
>children are influenced by adults too much to make meaningful independent decisions
>are not intelligent enough to fully understand the consequences of their decisions
>do not have enough life experience to understand the significance of what they do
>are not physically developed enough to handle those responsibilities. Obviously you will be able to find kids smart enough to not need those rules and kids so dumb that they should have those ages extended by a few years but a rule can't be judged by its exceptions.

>There are many logical reasons why the AoC exists

and I know one actually. human ignorance thinking they know better than nature.

nature made a mistake? go back to your containment board.

>>omg no women my age like me even though I'm such a nice guy and make so much money and drive a BMW
>>I know! I'll prey on little kids that are too young to know better

my feelungz: the reply

what are student loans?

Where are the fucking mods and janitors?

what about them?
muh feelings the reply

Moooods

>thinking the mods will come
>mfw
non-pedophiles are truly a strain on Sup Forums. ruining this board with their "muh degeneracy", frogposts, and their overall newfaggotry

How are you any different from gamergate?

>The reasons for AoC are the same for the voting age, drinking age, and legal diving age.
Yes, arbitrary reasons. There is no reason why an 18 year old is suddenly capable of participating in voting, but a 17 year old isn't. There is actually plentiful evidence for why the drinking age should be higher than both 18 and 21. There is little reasoning behind why some places allow 16 year olds to be able to drive while other places have it as 18.

>children are influenced by adults too much to make meaningful independent decisions
As are 18 year olds, yet these people can vote and invariably vote based on the influence of role models rather than logic.

>are not intelligent enough to fully understand the consequences of their decisions
Neither are most females. Regardless of age.

>do not have enough life experience to understand the significance of what they do
As above. This is also a very, very shallow argument. What massive life experience changes occur between turning 15 and turning 16 that suddenly enables the latter to engage in gang bangs with a dozen different people?

>are not physically developed enough to handle those responsibilities. Obviously you will be able to find kids smart enough to not need those rules and kids so dumb that they should have those ages extended by a few years but a rule can't be judged by its exceptions.
People are entering puberty at younger ages now than when the AoC was implemented. But again, what's the difference between when someone is 15 and when someone is 16?

The AoC is a fallacy and has no basis in anything tangible.

It is a Sup Forums topic. Try talking about the problems with the AoC on places like reddit or tumblr and see what happens. It's arguably a definition of a politically incorrect topic. Personally I don't care whether the AoC was abolished or maintained as I have no intention of having sex outside of wedlock.

Kys shill

>people getting triggered over politically incorret topics on Sup Forums - politically incorrect
wew

student loans
can consent
sex
cannot consent

fuckery at its best

Go to Sup Forums cringelords.

t. OLD HAG enabler

>going to a public forum to have a few drinks of an alcoholic beverage while talking with like-minded females is degenerate
>but sexually abusing 8 year old kids is perfectly fine

Sup Forums logic

>8 year old

this is your PTSD talking

Whatever you say muhammad

Yeah, all right, you've got me there.

You're seriously defending fucking a toddler though?
I'm prepared to admit it's a mental illness, and they all shouldn't necessarily be shot on sight, but anything pre pubescent has to be a no go.
That is going to fuck that kid up in all sorts of interesting ways.

Can 3 year olds take out loans there?