twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I FUCK THE FORMULA

I MAKE IT CUM

I FUCK THE FORMULA WITH MY HARMONIC HUMS

Attached: IMG_0539.jpg (590x612, 44K)

Mine

You aren't funny

I haven't heard a single album with better chord progressions than this one
the way so many of the chord progressions are motifs that appear throughout the album makes it even better
you are funny

Attached: smile.jpg (355x355, 58K)

Attached: R-374507-1457737273-1090.jpeg.jpg (600x612, 90K)

its pretty inflated and bloated. Take good vibration which starts strong and then falls apart with its instrumental section. If you ever tried to arrange one of these songs you would see how little material is actually there musically. Another example is god only knows. These songs have incredible potential and moments but they are not really completed works. This is what happens when you do all that studio bullshit. Normies like you gafaw, but real musicians knows the score. Seriously try just covering a song with an acoustic. What the fuck do you do with the interludes? They dont even resolve nicely or have interesting changes. They usually just slow down and hit you with a big V to I cadence. Baby boomers are such retards and glorify their music which is vapid. Elton John songs have better changes and are more realized works.

>you are funny
High five fellow Sup Forumstant! XD

Paris 1919

>Baby boomers are such retards and glorify their music which is vapid

>Elton John songs have better changes and are more realized works.

This is almost funny. English doesn't even sound like your first language.

Real shit.

Attached: 220px-Lushgalalpcoverjpg.jpg (220x219, 10K)

Retard

Quality post, user.

Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking retard. Go embarrass yourself on rateyourmusic.com some more

>Shitting on someone who gave LD50 a 5/5
Lay off the soy, lad.

I don't care about what that retard rated.

>soy
Falling for the meme I see

You have an inability to process information. Disparaging a category and providing a better example of quality within that category doesnt create some sort of contradiction. Its pretty straight forward. Think about it. Let it sink in. Yes you are the retard here. This is the problem with shit posting online for hours. You develop a form of schizophrenia where you are actually only having a discussion with yourself. You insert contradiction to progress the internal argument. Get out of the house. Go on a date or something. Try and find value in the thoughts and opinions of others. You may actually grow as an individual. Instead you are trying to grow some artificial gymnasium in your own isolated mind by creating conflicts that arent even there. Careful. Its your mental health in the end user.

>projecting and exposing yourself this much online
Loving every minute of it

You know you're a good trip when you can garner angry replies like these with random non-provocative posts on boards.Sup Forums.org. I really am ascended-tier, aren't I?

Attached: kyary-pamyu-pamyu-confie-avant-concert-batacl-L-EritzU.jpg (460x345, 17K)

You know you should consider your life when you're the only person keeping the rym threads alive and taking pride in this. I wonder how long you're gonna keep this up before your inevitable suicide?

Imagine describing yourself as ascended-tier and posting on this board daily, trip or no trip

Based GrimesCuck at it again.

Loving every minute of it. The picture of mental health. To return to the topic at hand. I am more musically qualified to speak than any of you. I could post a quick Vocaroo to illustrate the point I am making, but you choose you inflate your own ego than to broaden your musical scope. This is what happens when you choose music to be a fashion statement. Keep the meme up about pet sounds. It was a half done record and is lacking in so many ways. You only like it because Mc Cartnet credits it for Sgt Pepper. In reality, Paul was thinking oh shit I can just throw my half done ideas on a record and have george martin put some orchestral bells and whistles. This was a business realization more than any musical epiphany. The Beatles put nothing out but demos from Pepper forward. If you analyzed early betle songs you would see they were much better crafted works. Enjoy the rest of your day being a faggot user. I gotta go fuck my wife and hit the gym.

Put your trip back on

Look how much you're STILL typing, and so delusional too. I wonder what "your wife" thinks about these posts. I swear this is fresh pasta, or is this the average, autistic post on this board? I didn't even read it all.

>English is not my first language
>I have mental health issues
I know, user.

Nice try, kiddo.
Imagine samefagging this hard.
You might think you're degrading me, but you're not. I hold down a full-time job and support myself financially at 20. That's something to take pride in. How I choose to entertain myself in my free time, be that reading your rage fueled posts you type on the computer that your mother bought for you, is inconsequential, my bud.

Attached: Capture303.png (156x41, 1K)

Imagine bragging about your worthless life, which you numb with excessive Sup Forums use, and your only rebuttal is pretending like "samefagging" is even a little relevant here. Nice original mom joke. I'm an epic phone poster. You're a depressed trip who tells people to kill themselves at least once a day because it's inevitable for you. You hate yourself, and each rym thread and post you make shows it.

Miki Berenyi barely knew how to play guitar, she was just "le hot girl in a band", her reliance on using a 12 string should be evidence of that.

>Imagine bragging...
Literally when? Pride isn't braggadocio.
>and your only rebuttal is pretending like "samefagging"...
It wasn't my only rebuttal and you were samefagging so it's definitely relevant.
>You're a depressed trip...
Yeah, I'm clinically bipolar. Tell me something I don't know, eh?
>You hate yourself, and each rym thread...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
You wanna keep this going all night? I've got nowhere to be. You clearly have a stick up your ass and have something to prove. I could heat up some popcorn or like...

Attached: giphy.gif (500x375, 285K)

You're boring

Good talk. Now get the fuck off my board.

Attached: VUV0IUk.gif (500x375, 999K)

>my board
I can't wait until you end your life. I love the fact it's inevitable.

>I’ve got nowhere to be
Shouldn’t you be in college or something if you’re 20 and “ascended”?

imagine trying this hard to look cool to retards on Sup Forums

Okay, then imagine having pride in being a Sup Forums posting trip. This website must really help that bipolar. Only someone who posts here daily cares about the concept of samefagging, as if I was hiding anything.
You've got nowhere to be and never will until you end it all. Please do it already.

Sorry, I remembered that I had to hit up the grocery store before it closed.
If it was going to happen, it would've already happened.
See where I said I work full-time. It's called a day off. You'll learn what that means once mommy takes your training wheels off.
I'm actually not trying very hard at all.
>imagine having pride in being a Sup Forums posting trip
Again, when did I say I did? I said that I took pride in my career. Reading isn't your strong suit, is it?

You like talking about mommy a lot. Yours clearly didn't love you enough.

pizzicato 5 - happy end of the world

So you work full time without a degree?

Nah, I have my first year in professional cooking.
Damn, user. You got me. I'm gonna go cry now.

>cooking as a full-time job
Now that’s some low-brow shit there buddy. Hope you’re at least enjoying the craft itself.

If mommy was there for you, you wouldn't be here.

Hey, I wouldn't do it if I didn't love doing it. I'm not some wagecuck.
She wasn't there for me. Since you're here, wouldn't the same apply to you, user?

Back from gym. So like you guys just insult people all day? I still dropped a gem of knowledge on you fools, and your more or less speechless. We are here to discuss pet sounds not me. Again these compositions are a total mess and wouldnt work without studio FX. Most of these songs are just edited together from a mess of "ideas". Its a perfect testament to how technology has made man lazy and destroyed art. If all Brian had was his piano and not a room full of professional musicians at his disposal, he may have worked out some nice bridges and elegant turn arounds. Instead we got half songs. This album is pretty much side 2 of abbey road. Unfinished compositions. No one can say shit because no one knows what the fuck is going on musically here, so insult me. Lash out and what threatens you. Losers. The best part is guys like you are longing for a male role model so bad. Most of my students are fags just like you. They hang off my every word. Everyone i a tough guy online

A brief analysis of the bad songwriting on this album

vocaroo.com/i/s1yQt5n3uPEy

Now an example of good songwriting

vocaroo.com/i/s0QJ53vvfu38

If you cant get the idea across on one instrument there is nothing there.

Jordan Peterson right here lol

vocaroo.com/i/s0dNAAEEKyAi

More incoherent ramblings!

Sorry man I don’t have time for that. I can tell a good song when I hear it, and good vibrations is good

>G, em, C, D

Well seems convenient to not have time for opposing opinions. Good thing that you are an inflatable god whos opinion are unmovable. We really live in a consumerist anti intellectual society. What sells is good. The majority of low IQ consumers cant be wrong after all. Chocolate tastes good so it must be healthy.

Done

Attached: 939D9A60-C546-4186-8F43-6B0C35D16C92.jpg (220x220, 39K)

>inflatable

So what youre saying is your brain isnt able to process the information and is resorting to a fight or flight reaction due to intellectual intimidation leading to fault finding in the delivery method of the message. Cool!

I’m not even the guy you’re responding to

If you dont have 2 minutes to listen to a point of view, dont waste my attention to make a response directed to me. The point stands. Youre just another brainlet in the bunch.

Good Vibrations is a good song. I don’t understand the reason for explaining it. I’ve never had to think about it probably because of “emotions” or “sensitivity”. I “feel” the recording and songwriting talent.

On the other hand, I “feel” when music is derivative, unoriginal, or otherwise unintelligent. I can tell if the writer is creative. This is not the dusty, boring bookkeeping intelligence that most people confuse with actual smarts. People see through this, some more than others. Really creative people tend to not even bother with explaining themselves b/c if you miss the point in the first place it’s probably not ever going to hit home.

Use your god damn ears is my point.

I don’t even know what you were arguing about

You dont get to share an opposing view without taking the time to listen to my points. You have no authority. You are not even a person who listened to what I had to say, so why on Gods earth would i engage in a conversation with you? Why are talking to me. Its disrepectful and arrogant. You have no authority. You didnt qualify yourself. I took the time to qualify myself. If you want to have meaningful conversations and not be another loser in the hive mind take this honest feedback to heart. Telling me to use my ears without or any comment directed towards me is shameful. You dont want a conversation, you want your bias confirmed. Im sorry but I already know there is a population of idiots and you have done nothing to exclude yourself from that group. The compositions are incomplete. I know faggots like the sound of multitraked voices and studio atmospheric sound effects. Again when you refuse to take the time to listen to an argument you disqualify yourself from meaningful discourse. My ears are gold by the way and anyone who would take the time to listen to my 2 minute video would quickly recognize my authority as I am playing both the bass and chords on a 7 string guitar.

You blindly directed a comment at me. There is no argument. You are basically just lashing out. To now say you dont even know why is very telling. Do you get in a lot of conflicts in your day to day life? Do you like to build yourself up by knocking others down? You obviously are seeking attention at as little cost as possible.

Ok running back to the ivory tower of intellectual superiority. Why would I show any respect to you when I have seen you deride several people throughout this thread?

No one is looking for respect. I know where I stand. You are looking for excuses now as to why you didnt take the time to hear a point that you decided to disagree with. Youre basically a dumb nigger who doesnt take responsibility for anything. Its not my fault that you comment on things you know not. Why are you taking time to respond to this conversation about YOU? This is a conversation about pet sounds. If you do not want someone to critique your ivory tower record go to a safe space or learn to be stoic and not feel the need to comment on every little thing you are familiar with. Im not claiming superiority Im claiming that you are nothing. You said nothing. You are looking for attention and I am feeding you with it. Why not instead have a conversation about something more interesting like music?

youtube.com/watch?v=EyGU-CJulTs
we're done here

Holy shit you tell em dude. I genuinely enjoy your comments and agree so hard with you. Can't believe you actually paid them attention by replying, but you ripped them one. But we can't help it, people like them are losers and likely will always be. It's nice you tried though lol.

Thanks for being a positive influence.