What did Snyder mean by this ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s-MUzvASr8s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that he's a bad director

With a single meeting Luthor had the Government eating from his palm.

Keep up boi

forcing candy into people's mouths is not the same thing

>Listen Clark, sometimes you have to let a couple of horses drown to get a cake. I was taught that lesson twice. First when me and my father killed the neighbors horses because he didn't want to sell us his land. The second time was when I was in 'Nam with a guy called uncle Ben. He was our squad leader and a sadistic bastard. We once advanced on a tiny village and when the people saw us, they immediately surrendered. I could see the fear in their eyes when they saw Ben.
>Anyway, a few of them were Vietcong and we took them prisoner. This is when I heard Ben mumbling "This ain't over by a long shot, you communist filth. The white race will prevail". In the end, we walked back to our encampment. Now this is where it gets interesting. The next day, we found our PoW with their throats slit and their genitals placed in their mouth. I later heard the whole village has been razed to the ground too, everybody killed. Uncle Ben got transferred after that incident and noone knew why. See the reason I tell you this story is that if Uncle Ben drowned more horses in their own blood, we would have won the cake in that godforsaken jungle
The extended cut was really weird.

It's a reference to receiving communion

Lex is a malicous autist. It's more entertaining than a 16 year old asking the audience if they've ever seen that ancient movie called The Empire Strikes Back

>It's more entertaining than a 16 year old asking the audience if they've ever seen that ancient movie called The Empire Strikes Back
It's not.

he took the redpill

Cherry is Snyder's favorite flavor of candy.

Keep up boi

How?

Isn't he jewish?

it's the equivalent to saying "good boy" and giving your dog a treat for doing what you said. the type of food is irrelevant.

it's symbolic for Lex gaining power over congress and the crashed alien space ship. The red of the candy representing the colour of evil. The old man eating a "treat" from the finger tips of Lexs like he's a servant at Lucifers throne. Quite a powerful scene. Another reason why I believe Jessies performance is highly underrated.

Superman is literally Jesus

I hear Affleki wanted a scene mirroring this in his movie where he's in a mosque, receiving guidance from an imam, when WB refused that's when he quit being director.

You don't force a treat into a dog's mouth.

This movie only stands up under the most casual of analysis.

How aesthetic can one single man even be

>You don't force a treat into a dog's mouth.
Well no shit usually you aren't a villain megalomaniac who's cucking your dog

So the senator is somehow unable to discern that lex is extremely unstable and treating him like an animal or is totally fine with that.

Maybe the senator likes being treated like a filthy animal.

kek

That Kingdom Come is coming.

this

Snyder using his usual rookie in your face generic symbolism techniques

Lex's flamboyant mannerisms , behavior and the way he talks and having daddy issues most likely signifies that he is a homosexual, Lex is just being an obnoxious gay with that candy to the mouth scene.

>Quite a powerful scene. Another reason why I believe Jessies performance is highly underrated.

Eughhhh

This is getting Breaking Bad levels now.

No retort?

Have you never taken communion? The entire movie is full of religious allusions.
>youtube.com/watch?v=s-MUzvASr8s