Is Ani-AntiFA just FA?

Rocky mountain antifa cunts plan on attacking Trump appearance in Denver on July 1. Website is rockymountainantifa.blogspot.com/ . You know what to do /pol

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-neo-nazi-event-stabbings-capitol-20160627-snap-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>hey gais, we're being attacked by anti-fascists
>that means they're bad, and fascists are bad
>amirite?
>thus, AntiFA = FAscists
good goyim, this is why the US is the pawn of Israel, forever.
this is why the white race will die out.
too stupid to survive.

Let them. Antifas can't win fights and aren't prepared for any kind of resistance.
College kids don't make good soldiers.

I'm glad messi retired you nigger

Bumping

Don't let this thread slide niggers.

southern rockies suck anus
>some fucking hills

Showtime nigras. There is a bit more 2nd amendment available in Denver.

>wanting to LARP about political ideas you can't fully articulate besides "das rayciss"

I expect shit like this to be emanating from fucking Boulder.

No my white friend, you misunderstand. We don't like the antifa because we are fascists, so they are our enemy.

Yes. They're basically the leftist version of the SA. Worse organized, worse trained, lots of infighting and various competing groups. Otherwise, pretty much the same as some fascist bruiser group.

They're a competing group with a different ideologic. They're still fascist in their methods and behaviour. Communism and leftism ultimatively always turns into an inferior version of fascism.

I dunno the two niggers in the earlier thread about antifa apparently said antifa is really big in downtown Denver and could see Friday getting out of hand.

Think these fuckers are going to try dying heroes to escalate this further after their kind got so BTFO in Sacramento?

The problem is that the police is on their side.

Not outside of Commiefornia and the New Cuckland.

Too bad this town banned Open Carry like the rest of this state. The police here are also alot more aggressive than those CA cops, these motherfuckers are tired of dealing with smelly people with no jobs

Hope these Antifa fucks get stun gunned and pepper sprayed to high hell.

They probably will. Someone should forward this to DPD also, they'll be ready to smash commie ass. They already have a "bond fund" at the bottom of the page. They are not affiliated with any campaign , just outside agitators

>Communism and leftism ultimatively always turns into an inferior version of fascism.

god i love this

>lets base our violent """militant""" wing on a political ideaology that would make even the care bears consider us fags

Who funds these shitheads?

If they tried this shit outside of their communist pissing ground that is California, they would be jailed rather quickly. Hell if they did it in Texas, they would be shot, and no charges would be made.

The usual suspects.

What you do is you put your hands up and you do not retaliate. If you're in actual danger, subdue, grapple, but do not injure. And if you can safely take the first hit, take that first hit.

Do not, under any circumstances, let them turn this into anything that can be spun against the Trump supporters. Let them show themselves off as the violent ones.

And if you need to speak to them, say only one thing: "Physical intimidation and the threat of violence to suppress, sway, or force political discourse is one of the defining characteristics of fascism."

No dirty words. No attacks. Nothing that can he used to make us look bad.

Be the better man. Be Great Again.

>subdue
You're a fucking moron, you really should know that. It's irrelevant to subdue one person when antifa idiots gang up on you like Sacramento. I'm taking my family to this event to see trump Friday I will be bringing my ccw when we are out and about downtown afterwards. I'm not going to subdue or detain any attacker who puts my family's life at risk I will shoot them dead where they stand

Here's the actual funny non-cropped version.

We should shut these NGOs down just like Based Russia did. This shit looks just like Arab Spring, Ukraine, Syria, etc.

Fuckers are building more and more of a following trying to get more and more attention until they get themselves shot for all hell to break loose.

The police literally told the LA Times that the antifags were the ones who started it.

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-neo-nazi-event-stabbings-capitol-20160627-snap-story.html

Godspeed. I hope for your sake that you don't have to use it. I hope for all of our sakes that you do, and the police decline to arrest, triggering Helter Skelter.

>CNN talking about "Extremists excited by Trump"
I hope these fucknuggets forget what country they're in and start a full-scale riot, attacking people with bricks and bats, screaming obscenities, all while on camera.
A few HD shots of bloodied families on CNN might finally clue people in as to what they're possibly in for.

>Live in California
>Knew Antifa were around here causing a problem
>Even stated on Sup Forums numerous times in the past months that they're growing and causing more and more harassments
>Oakland riots just to incite violence
>Beer bars in San Francisco and Oakland
>Now trying to recruit young gullible kids further into the East Bay into Concord, Walnut Creek, Martinez, etc.
>Then this shit in Sacramento happens
>Nobody listened to me
>Just completely enraged and have had the last straw

Anyways, I was wondering. Should we call Nordfront from the Scandinavian lands to help fight against these people? What about that group from Italy?

They don't make good soldiers, but they have numbers. Take California for example. They're all over the place, and California has a young population. That's a LOT of cockroaches.

Probably a Soldiers of Odin group in your area, that'll have to do.

>Put your hands up

Don't. You'd be an easy target because these people think riots are for fun. Why do you think they were in Oakland? Remember, this is a group that relies on sucker-punching and hit-and-run tactics.

If Chink store owners can fight off a chimpout so can you.

>Soldiers of Odin

Nope. That's a Finnish only group from Joensuu, Finland. California has small groups in the eastern Sierra Nevada range and up north towards Oregon, but they're just tiny groups. Antifa is large. Also, the biggest group, NSM, is a honeypot.

Chink store owners are in the ghetto. Antifa riots are usually in downtown areas or peaceful parks.

>howw.. did you know? :^)

Liana Mulholland is also Bamn related!

I swear to god I saw an article here about the soliders of Odin being in colorado

Terrible propaganda.
Here's the truth from an educated liberal. This is the true ugly face of fascism.

Call oathkeepers, 3 percenters, TWP....etc.

Find out what you can do locally.

Explain what fascism is and its policies
No question begging epithets pls

Don't spoil it, let the idiots try it.

So?
That's commiefornia's problem.

>bbut they'll spread
And they'll fall and convert.

Where are all the '60s counterculture hippies now? A very small few are still hippies - but most of them ended up voting Nixon and Ronnie Raygun.

This stupid antifas of today will either recognise the error of their ways and repent HARD or they'll end up being lonely internet nobodies.