I like mexican food, unless its spicy.

>thailand
T. Fap to traps but not gay

>spain
>no high tier

fuck off

Yeah i agree, do not underrate my romance brother

i can accept this

>Japan that higher than China when all the good things they have but sushi are from China
Excuse me what?

thai food i tried was pretty mediocre, you probably get it better in australia so i cant judge
also japan food i tried was pretty meh, cucumber roll is quite tasteless and the jap restaurants are alwasy pricy

Even if i dont like Maghrebins, their cuisine should at least be mid tier, some good ass shit

DEVUELVAN ELORO

>Chinese
HK food is high tier but Mainland food should go to shit tier (Mainland food uses gutter oil)

only in sunny henan

>us
>low tier

what?

Alri Chang?

deep fried butter

>everything in low tier
>low tier
kill yo self yo kill yo self

so you're saying there isn't a single terrible dish in italy, france, etc?

>only in sunny henan
>henanese aren't moving elsewhere for jobs and stuff

wtf is French food? Escargo?

What a horrible, incorrect list. As expected from an a*ssie.

I have French family members and I agree

French people really do make good food

>China
>low tier
why
I think chinese cuisine is the most widely spread over the world
when we talk about dinner we say "which do you chose? japanese, chinese, western (not specific country)?"

>Cunts with food that isn't world heritage trying to have an opinion about a cuisine that is world heritage
KYS

>any civilization
>shit tier

you have no idea how deep the rabbit hole goes

there probably is, but what I'm trying to say is that the US is known mainly for mcdonalds, mac n cheese and town fair food such as deep fried everything, which is why you landed so low on the list
I don't want to say that there is no good food in the US, but fast food undeniably ruined your reputation

only thing I can't agree with you is sushi is also chinese invention, we just improved it during 18th century and happened to have better ingredients.

Italy has the best western cuisine by far by the way, when we talk about "western food" (in fact, we rarely say like "[specific western country] food" because it's almost non-exist here) it's basically about Italian food.

>japan
>not in meme tier

alright i understand

Can someone explain to me why both India and China are in the low tier? I'm not saying they should be god tier but they definitely don't deserve to be in the low tier.

I like MENA food

Like falafel and shawarma which isn't technically all Turkish but okay

And on the low carribiean and black American food really good desu, I like Hispanic food too

What about Korean BBQ too, that's the shit.

fixed.

A cuisine is more than just a fixed collection of dishes; it's also about the care and effort when preparing them, the balance between rigid rules and new experiments, the cultivation of quality ingredients that can be very specific, the pairing with drinks, the order in which dishes are consumed, the adaptation to the climate, etc.

A cuisine reflects what a people does (in terms of creativity, rigor, taste, attention) with what it has. It's not just a random selection of dishes that anyone can steal from a book.

portugal should be god tier

it's an acquired taste

You're clearly a faggot

Thank you nipbro, your cuisine is good too even though you relied a lot on chinese cuisine. By the way I wouldn't say that Sushi is chinese, narezushi is extremely different and was originally from Indochina, not really China.

Too bad that japanese restaurants here in the west are EXTREMELY pricey. I remember that a japanese friend of mine once took a type of dry soba and payed something like 14€ (~16800¥) just for that dish.

tell me any food that native americans had that is worth mentioning
all your food is european

India is higher than Australia.
In Japan, Indian is much more gentleman than white.
Oh, the Australian actress is my friend. But she is half Indian and half British.

faggot who can't stand spicy foods spotted

Squash, Turkey, Cornbread, green beans just off the top of my head.

Japanese food has to be the most overrated. I've never even heard of the cuisines from any of the mid-tier countries. Mexico, China, and India definitely belong higher than low tier. Shit tier I can agree with though.

Thank you bro, i honestly believe we deserve it!

shit list

Fixed

>that selfhater monkey
patetic

>above god tier
>selfhater
Only the name is ironic, our cuisine is God tier

the true ranking

i'd rather eat african cuisine (yes that is real) than fr*nch

French and Italian cuisine is a meme

Spain should be god tier.

>food rankings
>mexico is on shit tier
Tacos and bullets aren't our only dishes. We have a lot of good food... Most of which involve tortillas, but w-we're working on it.

>Most of which involve tortillas
Not really, and a lot of it doesn't involve spicy food either.

>México
>Low tier

Putting us on the same level that the stupid Yanks is disrespectful as fuck, those guys have absolutely no gastronomy.

Besides we aren't low tier, you guys are just a bunch of faggots who can't eat spicy food, thats not our problem.

Grow some balls and dont base your opinion on your level of tolerance.

Turkish cuisine?

Wut?

Maybe if you took the middle-east as a whole?

Noice

lmo great couisine bro

Yeah, Spanish food is fantastic.
Italy and France are on another plain of existence, though.

Not bad.
Southern food is great, too.

i love currywurst its delicious

the final red pill

Why is Africa even acknowledged? I thought they couldn't into food.

If you've never had any African food, and you're in a reasonably large city, find a restaurant, go have some and decide for yourself. Try to go for the stuff that has lots of peanuts in it. Ignore the niggerhater opinions in this thread.

>me
>people i like
>people i dont like

we invented the sandwich you fucks

people who hate british food don't know what british food is

Succotash

>shit tier
I'll pretend I saw "lowest tier" so I can pretend I'm talking with a civilized human being instead of some fucking retard that should be shot for having no respect for food.

France: decent but overrated. High tier is fine.
Spain: high, mayb... NEVERMIND, I forgot that unholy abomination called tortilla de papas. It's perfect on mid.
China, Japan: remember lots of Jap dishes are Chinese in origin.
India: mid tier. They exaggerate on pepper and curry, but it's fine.
UK: there are some decent dishes like haggis and chippy, but in general I agree.

Italy, Greece, Turkey, Portugal, USA: I'm OK with those.
Thai, Sub-Saharan Africa, Yugo, Bulgarian, Russian: no opinion due to lack of knowledge.

Mexico: r u avin a giggle m8? Tacos are overrated, but go check the moles, puerco pibil or queso relleno. (Churros are one of the best street snacks ever, too)

Germany: if bakery counts, put them on mid - give a German some flour and they'll turn it into a little wonder. Also, Spätzle are comfy as fuck.

Maghreb: shakshuka, tajine, falafel, kuskus. SPECIALLY SHAKSHUKA. (Better than huevos rancheros IMHO)

I'm a bit too biased to talk about Polish food, but I do consider it great. Barszcz is comfy at cold nights; uszka, pierogi and goląbki are tasty and can be prepared with multiple fillings (protip: broken corn kernels + cubed sausages for goląbki is GOAT). Kutia is that kind of stuff you love as a kid, but then it becomes "meh" when you're adult. And please, PLEASE, no pasta with berries.

Churros are Spanish even if we do eat them.

>writing a novel in reply to some aussie shitpost
You really don't have to do this

Anyway, good night, Sup Forums

>the sandwich

Wow, such an achievment, we'll call you back if we choose you.

>Wow, such an achievment, we'll call you back if we choose you.

Where's Oz on here?

And since no Maghrebi decided to defend their local cuisine:

Grab a simple tomato sauce. Season it with oregano, garlic, olive oil, onions, paprika and chili pepper. Add in some chunks of tomato and bell pepper just for the chewing pleasure.

Heat it until it's boiling in a pan. Break some eggs on it and, if you want, some cheese (I use ricotta, but the original recipe calls for feta). Wait five minutes, cover the lid, let them cook up to your taste. When done spread some chopped chive and parsley.

Now serve it over a pita and become fucking fat because that is fucking delicious and you will repeat the dish over and over.

My bad - I always associated them with Mexico. Then I guess Spain goes to high tier.
And g'night mate.

...meh, at least we aren't in /ck/, we can talk about food here.

>thailand
fap on trap but not a fag eh?

Fixed

Greek cuisine is best

french and shitalian are extremelly overrated

pizza is Greek
pasta is Greek

read my post

Move Japan up to God tier, move Spain up to high tier, move China up to mid tier.

into the trash with your opinion

you have no cuisine and taste

swedes are subhumans

>you have no cuisine and taste

Maybe so but you have no room to talk with your bland sausages that taste of nothing, which you somehow praise to high heaven even though your neighbours to the south and to the west do sausages a hundred times better than you.

I am a Greek
sausages are Greek too

germans and slavs are trashy people
they even praise industrial trash food which they eat every day at work

they are subhumans

What is even French food? Snails?

Greeks eat snails too

french are subhumans

kys

>pizza is Greek
>pasta is Greek
Greek food is already good, there's no reason to wewuz like this.

i didnt know it either
but pizza is Greek
pasta is Greek too

It's the fucking Poms that deep fry everything.
Yanks just take pre-existing food and make it fuck off massive then add bacon to it.

Forgot pic

how can Turkey be high tier while balkan is shit tier?

>Austrialian education

turkish food is already trashy
balkanshit food is worse
they are like americans

much greasier and looks worse too

They started in Sicily.
I know Sicily used to be a Greek island, Magna Grecia. Is this what you mean?

>Hungarian food
>Shit tier

yes

Interesting.

it is shit diaspora subhuman

>All this shit tier lists

African is a very general term, and African food is very fucking good.

idk how balkanlars can have such shit "food"
>Italy
>Turkey
>Greece
all have great food, but the region between these, the Balkans has only ćevapi. That's it. They're not even that great, it's just grilled minced meat sticks

its not
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_British#Population_distribution

turkish food is mostly Greek

Greek food > shitalian food

>ćevapi
national food of balkan
in bulgaria you can only buy these

The first part is actually true.
Holios is tasty with red sauce and Feta.

Tbqh
North Greek food> God tier.
It combines Meditteranean, Slavo-Northern and Eastern food.