If your cunt were to be invaded by aliens...

If your cunt were to be invaded by aliens, which one of your previous leaders would you bring back to life to defeat them, assuming they instantly get adjusted to the new technology and tactics ?

Napoléon Bonaparte

William Lyon MacKenzie King

why this guy ? Didnt he just have weak sperm and threw a hissy fit because he couldnt get a divorce ?

Videla

The gayboy choice

The correct answer is Margaret Thatcher to ensure a swift Falklands v2 against any marauding ayy lmaos

For the potential lulz factor

>margaret thatcher
I thought she was bad, Spitting Image told me so

John "get this fucking leaf off my flag" "the chief" Diefenbaker, the most bitter conservative in canadian history

He'd btfo alien shits with bomarc missiles and force them to itentify as UNHYPHENATED canadians entirely devoted to queen and country

She's the devil incarnate to guardian readers (can't think of a us equivalent really, smug rich liberals who never actually have to deal with non whites)

ah yes those smug rich miners from the north

utter pillock

The Universal Spider

For real cheese nigger? My dad was a miner until the early 90s and they earned so much money it was making the mines unprofitable, the whole industry was so heavily unionised that the situation couldn't be changed and the union leaders didn't help this (google Arthur Scargill). Even the creation of UK Coal instead of the old Coal Board couldn't stop the rot and eventually there was no point keeping the mines open. Unfortunately all the smart locals used to leave for non-grim jobs and only thick lads and the occasional clever foreman/supervisor worked in the mines.

A very safe job that was no harder than other manual labour jobs past the 1950s and with ridiculous pay? Thatcher wasn't perfect but 'muh miners' always comes from leftists, southerners or foreigners, the miners aren't noble people who the government screwed, they just lost their overpaid outdated jobs

Magnus the Good

Its pretty obvious

Dunno
Domingo Santa María ?

William Travis, one of the most famous Texan commanders

Sharpe (he led some guys)
Bomber Harris(he led bomber command)
Æthelred the Unready
Oswald Mosley

Charlemagne, Louis XIV or Napoopan

He'd fuck ayyyyyy females and behead them

...good idea?