You guys are going to buy Battlefield 1 right? Don't be a racist

You guys are going to buy Battlefield 1 right? Don't be a racist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vXoscCgf9tg
youtube.com/watch?v=oks21d0J3bA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/369th_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You know how much they're going to regret injecting race into this after you get teamups of all white teams killing only blacks?

Entire youtube complilations of massacres of black players while ignoring whites.

"Who could have seen this coming" they'll say.

>You guys are going to buy Battlefield 1 right?

Video games are for children.

You can't get all white teams, even squads are made to be different races in a group. You'd have to nitpick them out.

What a fucking waste.

>"Trump wins"
still counts?

I won't, no.

So it'll be "I got a black character, I'm suiciding until I get a while one" and "only whites on my team please" instead?

Not exactly better.

In a private mach if you know everyone maybe but highly unlikely.

They're stuffing these negros down our faces bigtime now. They must be really getting desperate at this point

Don't buy the game, don't even torrent the game. Let the Peasants and liberals peddle in their shit while we move on to greener pastures.

Easy mod fix. Look for me when the game comes out.

Quads confirm

Is it like battlefield 3 were 1 of the 4 classes is black (all were white in beta btw) On the gameplay for the new game I only saw the recon class in be black

What uniform is that? German? Russian?

Why is there a modern African American looking guy in that uniform?

POV is from Great Britain, enemy is German. Look at the icons at the very top

I'm expecting this for mods.

Well battlefield 3 started out with all white squads, then they changed the skin to black, even though they kept white guy sound files.

As for Battlefield 1 there's recent gameplay put out by youtubers showing the squad screen. They're diverse as shit. maybe two white guys out of six.

That's German. I don't know for sure if there's russian added yet, france isn't even in the game but that's expected to be DLC.

This

FUCK THESE DIGITS

Not getting it because everybody has fucking submachine guns, machine guns, and semiauto rifles because casuals couldn't handle bolt actions.

hopefully it's sales are as awful as black dolls.

German East Africa sure has a lot of European-style church ruins

No they're not. There's not a single shred of evidence or proof of that statement. In fact, everything points to the exact opposite.

I'm not going to revive niggers simple as that

>buying software

>ww1 was le epic run and gun action

WE WUZ GERMANS N SHIT

UBERDINDUS

>mods
>modern video games
>the same company that got angry when someone removed their shitty color filter for bf3
top kek

How long until someone releases a 'race war' game mod where a white squad had to fight endless waves of dindus?

I'd rather play buggy Verdun.

Good thing I already play Verdun, fuck this progressive piece of shit

Hell yeah I'm gonna toss $120 to EA, I fucking love Battlefield

Not even kidding.

>blacks and automatic weapons everywhere in an (((historically accurate))) battlefield game

historic revisionism is one of the greatest sins as it robs the past of truth and the future of knowing it

That makes it even better.
>Play as white character
>See enemy
>They're white too
>Mutual eye contact, turn and fire on their brown teammates instead

>you defend video games
>you argue like a child

One shred.

This is an 18+ board BTW

I care more about it not being historically accurate with the blacks more than the WE WUZ WW1 N SHIET tbqh. I just want to play ww1, hopefully I get the british team a lot.

>hopefully
>implying I wont quit and restart until I get a white guy

Videogames are a fucking joke now, the videogame industry now belongs to SJWs, and it pisses me off because i actually like them a bit, but the new ones are just jewish propaganda.

Just look at this shit, this is from the new Watch Dogs 2, it has everything, niggers, muslims, gays and even a parody of Trump (Who is the bad guy in the game), without mentioning games with strong independent woman like Horizon, Uncharted, Mirror's Edge, and the fucking list goes on and on.

>look up gameplay videos on youtube
>everyone has sub-machine guns
>player is hip firing a machine gun
>run n' gun
>no apparent strategy or tactics
>no clear battle lines, everyone is just all mixed together
>reload after five rounds
>WW1 tank driving around in middle of town
>clears rubble like its nothing, turns on a dime
>cannon moves instantaneously
>2 second reloads
>planes flying around 10 feet off ground
>can turn on a dime
>player is seen jumping out of a god-damned airplane 5 feet of the ground and lands safely.
>get shot in the face, keep running around

Seriously, WE WUZ GERMUNZ is the least shitty aspect of this heaping pile of shit they are calling a game.

You'll get kicked for teamkilling in hardcore matches. Just do what says and don't revive the black players.

As long as I'm killing coloreds.

>Game set in WW1
>No France or Russia

Fuck no

No you kill THEIR teammates. So just only shoot brown enemies, leave your white brothers alone.

Just play Red Orchestra 2.

youtube.com/watch?v=vXoscCgf9tg

It's on Frostbite. So probably never.

is that a nigger German

Nah, I'm going to be playing with my actual 1898-pattern mauser in the woods. Have fun with your vidya gaem.

this is exactly what happened in Rust when they introduced randomly assigned races

I don't really follow video game news or games in general. I don't really know anything about the game, could somebody explain how they've made a WWI game without France or Russia? What the hell is the premise, is it a fictional alternate history?

>Whitey hunched in the fucking corner

yeah I was hoping for a lot more bolt-action rifles

everything is fucking light machine guns and submachine guns

what game is this

A Red Orchestra-esque ww1 shooter is what I was expecting when I heard about battlefield 1. Can't say I'm not surprised EA has shit the bed on this one. Finding out a game was made by an EA puppet company is very much like finding out a liberal "journalist" is a jew.

that's more Cawadoody-ish than even Battlefield 3 was

Swedish game designers.

Watch Dogs. It's shit.

Here is a screenshot from the Battlefield 1 single player mission cutscene. The authentic German army marches towards Poland.

Watch Dogs, the first one, it's not good as you think and that webm is edited, you can't people like that and the text don't sctually says that, it's the first game from this abomitation The second one is going to suck even more.

I am more interested in Star Citizen so no. Sandbox type FPS games are better in the first place (arma) since you can download mods for it. BF is pretty much COD with vehicles so it is not realistic and meant for teenage gamers. Adults who plays COD and BF are manchildren and should be ashamed.

Watch Dogs. If you're going to buy it, get it as cheap as possible. The actual game is pretty mediocre.

>They're stuffing these negros down our faces bigtime now. They must be really getting desperate at this point
its about dem sweet shekels user. ea wants the urban market, its a big pie in the usa now.

If you want a good world war 1 shooter I've heard verdun on steam is really good and relatively accurate. Don't hold me to that but

>these are real actual people expressing actual opinions.

Play Japanese games

The trailer for the new Berserk game was literally a character getting raped and it triggered massive SJW outrage

HOLY FUCK, NEGROES AND WHITES FOUGHT IN SEGREGATED UNITS. COLONIAL NEGROES DID NOT FUCKING FIGHT IN EUROPE. WHY MUST THIS SHIT FUCKING EXIST. WHY MUST NIGGERY BE FORCED INTO EVERY FACET OF LIFE.

Swedes should never be allowed to touch anything related to history. they will inject it with their faggotry.

youtube.com/watch?v=oks21d0J3bA

Sheeeeeeiiiiiiiit

Daily reminder the WW1 game Verdun is historically accurate as can be, no dindus and much more faithful representation of trench warfare

I'm a long time Red Orchestra fan, how great would it be to have a Red Orchestra game in a WWI setting?

We need to get Tripwire in this, I can't stand what DICE is doing.

For all you fags you say "Hurr its just a video game hurr" you don't get it, this shit influences the kids and teens who play, they perception of WWI is going to be fucked.

Video games are degenerate and are an intellectual dead end.

> good goy, keep killing those skeletons, no need to pay attention the collapsing civilization around you

they're also the most popular form of entertainment on the planet. that should tell you something about the people on it.

they look like antifa, kek

neo-nazis have released games like that, they're old though

Video games? More like every single fucking way of "entertainment" if we can call it like that, you think videogames are fucked, it's like you never watched a TV show or reading a comic, those are straight feminist and jewish propaganda.

>gamer gun "experts"
the worst of the worst
bolt-action rifles are beautiful and perhaps the most perfect firearms ever made

I wouldn't be this mad if they had colonial dindu troops on African maps or something. If they had some levels following von Lettow-Vorbeck's campaigns in Africa and included some African Askaris it would actually be accurate and a somewhat interesting twist since people usually forget about the African theater in WWI.

What makes me fucking livid is interjecting random dindus into the Western Front. It's just so fucking forced it's laughable. The armies were homogeneously white since that's what the belligerents' populations were at the time.

The runaway popularity of video games is a testament to the effectiveness of jewish mind control

How anyone can possibly defend this as healthy behavior is beyond me. You are literally staring at a box while you body rots away for hours a day.

How can you even be butthurt about this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/369th_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)

no one cares if they include niggers in games, GTA SA was my 2nd favorite GTA game, but when they add niggers for the sake of adding niggers to appease to the monkeys that ruin our society, it's unbelievably vexing. blacks should make things that promote blackness that isn't "whites are racist and i need more welfare pls"; why is everything that shines an actual positive light on black people made by whites? lol

>canadian

gets me in the sides errytiem

They're retarded normies being retarded. The reason people are complaining about the lack of bolt-action rifles is because when you advertise a game based on WW1, that is what people are expecting. The people complaining WANT just a few types of rifles. If they're just going to make another run and gun machinegun shitfest why bother with the WW1 setting?

Can't wait to take MVP for killing dindus and muzzies, finally a game whites will enjoy.

Remember how that nigger fucked up story mode in bf4

He needs to be fucking broken.

I will break you my friend

>start in trenches
>every match starts with an artillery barrage
>barbed wire across no man's land that engineers have to clear
>certain maps have gas shells/canisters available

I'd really like to own a 1903 A3 someday

wow...

The game Verdun is pretty based. Very realistic WW1 game

>buying shooters game where all you do is kill other people in a warzone.

Who the fuck does that except Americans?
It's dumb as fuck.

>Canadian
>shoots him

Top kek.

I think pretty much the entire western world eats these games up

>different units for the respective area of operation/tome setting
>poilus in Verdun
>BEF in the Somme
>Belgian Army in maps set in 1914
>Canadians in Passcheandale/Ypres
>US Marines in Belleau Woods
>various Landser, Stoßtruppen, Austro-Hungarian units to play as

So much potential m8, and that would just be the Western Front

Since we're all in agreement this is going to be a heaping pile of shit, why don't we start a Sup Forums Verdun group?

I am down

If everyone is doing dumb shit do you have to follow them and do exactly the same? Where is the discipline, the liberal education?

so close

Always remember: never forget.

Wait what the fuck?
We had sub machine guns and light machine guns issued to troops in ww1?
10 year old's don't have the patience for a blot action rifle.

>Battlefield 1
>1
>It's the 16th game in the series, not counting expansion packs