For me, it's Florianopolis, the best South American city

For me, it's Florianopolis, the best South American city.

You forgot the subject buddy

Is it expensive to live there?

What about crime?

Buenos Aires, Rio even Lima are way more interesting than Florianópolis

it's the second safest city in brazil, and it's brazil so how expensive could it be

Sorry, that's Medellin

stay in belgium, no one wants belgians in their country

>buenos aires
too many argies
>rio
don't wanna get shot
>lima
see rio

For me, it's Port Stanley

>2000 people
>city

From all the possible pictures you could have chosen to make this city look flattering, you chose the one where Medellin looks like a Bolivian shithole.
I hope you're happy.

I want a belgian bf

Medellin looks like a Bolivian shithole in every pic cuz it is one

>Buenos Aires
Sure
>Rio
Ehhh
>Lima
Nop

Also the best city in South America ought to be BH (Belo Horizonte), it's the third safest major city, just behind and Curitiba, it has the best looking people, it's less than one our away to both Rio and São Paulo (by plane) and the climate is way better than Florianopolis, that city turns into a hellhole on summer.

>Also the best city in South America ought to be BH (Belo Horizonte)

you dumb motherfucker.
i live in bh, it's a shithole. this whole country is a shithole, kill yourself.

For me, it's Quebec City, the best North American city
Pour moi, c'est Ville de Québec, le meilleur ville dans L’Amérique du Nord

*Victoria

Florianópolis is pretty shit. It's better than the average Brazilian city, but the people are Los Angeles-tier personality.

our streets are cleaner and safer than any monkeyzilian shithole

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ok Pablo we understand

Cuenca is criminally underrated

>Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
are you trying to communicate with us? sorry but i don't speak monkey language

We are more white than you. How could you be more safely? You use too much coca

somalia tier

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH\AHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Floripa is a tourist-trap desu,

The best BR cities are in South and Southeast countryside. Companies are starting to move to these cities due to cheaper and better standards of living than the capitals. I'm considering doing it as well.

You don't speak any language

Is Lima a hellhole or something? Never seen any Latin American saying highly of Peru

Dang son, someone here must have cucked you hard eh? The city is pretty great, widen your view, go to maleta and have some beers, go to the museums on liberty square, take a trip to Inhotim.

Please pablo, please... your using a shitty advertsment for a mid/low tier apartment complex to show off your city, c'mon, you can do better.

That looks nice! Never heard of it, what there is to do?

Also here is a pic of an apartment complex in my city, hope you like it Pablo

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

i lived in ouro preto when i was a child
it's pretty cool. not great tho

>liberty square
it's a sodomite gathering spot.

Sorry...

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Better?

i think someone needs to teach you how to properly quote, but i don't know if you can learn it given your low IQ

is that supposed to be impressive??

>is that supposed to be impressive?

For us Brazilians it is because most of our buildings are old and decaying. When we see these glassy buildings we open our mouths in awe.

Just posted an example, sure there are better ones like Sao José dos Campos, Campinas and others.

Low IQ.. You even trying Pablo?

Not really, Perú and Bolivia might be poor but they don't have so much inequality (everyone is equally poor), and they have not been corrupted by mainstream Western cultura yet so there is not as much violent crime as in Brazil. They are very homogenous countries though so people don't like foreigners

He don't ask for living I think. The tourism of lima is fantastic

>very homogenous countries though so people don't like foreigners
Bolivia I can get since they elected a lot of native presidents
but how did Peru elect some Japanese president (Alberto Fujimori or something) and let his daughter to go to final round for the most recent prez election or so?

Yea I was asking more of tourism and mb expat living which is something different from living as a local

Lima is pretty nice, it's just not as famous/ active of a city like others in South America

It wasn't, but if you got impressed great

Post pic of one nice building surrounded by low tier Colombian constructions.

The squre is but not the museums, give them a try

Where the fuck do you live? That's not impressive, the buildings in balneario camboriuu are impressive.

pic is a piece located in one of the museums on liberty square

I don't know but Amerindians and mestizos are probably 85% of the population. There is a white elite as in every other Latín American country, and some Japs

It's just that Lima isn't much of a tourist attraction as other parts of Perú. Sure, Lima is nice and all, but it can't compete with Machu Pichu or Cuzco.

>Post pic of one nice building surrounded by low tier Colombian constructions.
your definition of "nice" is how that other brazilian said, shiny shit since you're monkeys who get attracted to stupid stuff, this is my neighborhood, probably 100x times better than your dirty favela

>not buenos aires

Buenos Aires was a nice city decades ago. Now it's quite decadent.

It's nice until some bastard son of Pablo Escobar murders you

thank god Pablo was from Envigado and his only daughter lives in Argentina

Pablo... Chill, not everyone gets to live in a nice SA cunt

Paisa!

That looks like Azores desu

it's not even the best southern brazil city

What city should I go to as an Amerishart if I wanted to move to Brazil?