>amerisports
LMAO

tips fedora

>Zeke suspended
>Odell dead
>Norman dead
>Rodgers dead

He is smiting all of their enemies

notice how they did this shit without blasting it over the media or having talking heads talk about it during football games or in pre/post/halftime shows where they should be analysing football instead?
thats how they should handle politics and social activism too.

To be hasty, I am now an atheist so I accept that death is the end and that’s that. Initially, my mom told me of heaven and hell and how to be good and all that. However, there were some “holes” in my religion where I wondered WTH is going on? So many contradictions. I started to wonder if it was all a lie and felt scared to die. At one point, I was so frustrated with the propaganda and felt that I didn’t belong in my family or community, so that led to me disassociating with my family members and others. I wanted to know if there was a way to have my consciousness survive (let’s say another religion.) I read about others and saw all these catastrophes and no divine intervention and saw just how muddled that morality was. I just stopped because even to this day, I see religion as a social construct and/or a mechanic to let society survive. Religion numbs feelings and morality so yea, I’m an atheist.

this guy's never heard of Pascal's Wager

Pascal's Wager is bullshit because God knows if you believe or not. Having doubt is not accepting Jesus as your Lord and Savior. At best you'll be in Purgatory

>Purgatory
>2017
>Being Catholic

Have fun with that heretic Pope

Pascal's wager is such a busted argument on multiple levels.

>YEZZIR

It's all Christianity it doesn't really matter in the end

I though most blacks go to segregated churches? how does someone not get baptized along the way.

Can Tebow play for the eagles

this is a baseball board

based God fearing Eagles

>pascal's wager is real
>pick the wrong god
>still burn for eternity

God is the greatest PED

Kek