Sexual gay tension between Cap and Iron Man

>sexual gay tension between Cap and Iron Man
>Black males paired with white females
>"United we stand. Divided we fall" globalist bullshit

Am I just paranoid?

I think you should just stick to Soccer.

So who Team Stark and who Team America here?

What the fuck are you talking about ?

>Shills trying to play off the degeneracy

The agenda in the film is blatantly obvious for anyone who wants to see it. Every movie has one.

>Two men share deep feelings of camaraderie and brotherhood because they have suffered and endured together
>"LOL THEYRE OBVIUSLY GAY FOR EACH OTHER"

>superhero shit
>not deeply cucked

Remember when they made some Gods in Thor niggers and women?

Hey remember when they made THOR HIMSELF a woman?

So Team America? What the fuck man. Team Stark all the way.

My boy Tony.

>if you dont agree with my conspiracy theory youre a shill

United we stand is an american phrase because we are the greatest country on earth and you are not, so you wouldn't understand.

It's just a comic book pham

Team America, fuck giving authority to the world elite, that's what it was about man.

go back to space nigger

No, it was a terrible portrayal of the civil war arc. You're not being paranoid, its just a shitty movie.

Cap was anti-globalist and shit in that movie. What are you on about?

I'd make the gayest most degenerate trans marvel movie if I could.

Two guys cuddling in a puddle of their own shit and cum while. And then a trans black Muslim comes in and performs female circumcision on a 5 year old boy and then Iron girl saves the day by taking out the white supremacist who is disgusted at what he is seeing.

Yess...it's just a comic book

NEIN

Team Cap.

No I actually think the Russo brothers are keeping true to the spirit of Captain America.

It's clear that they respect that Cap stands for Conservative values as well. He truly believes in the Republic for which the U.S. stands.

He fights against Stark because he hates the idea of a Globalist agenda enforcing its will upon all Superheroes.

Cap also stands up for an immigrant, which is actually true to American principles, despite what some conservatives think.

Are you talking about Scarlet Witch?

Cap got mad at Tony for putting her under house arrest because it proved his point. He was about to sign the accords before he heard about that. Scarlet Witch might not be American but she helped take down Ultron.

Their willingness to so suddenly imprison her just showed him the principle behind the Accords.

There's an interesting scene where Stark and Spidey are talking, and what Spidey says completely contradict what Tony Stark is fighting for.

"When you can do what I do, and bad things happen, and you don't act. Then you're responsible for them if you don't stop it."

Paraphrasing of course.