This is the greatest movie ever made

This is the greatest movie ever made
Literally the King of movies

Prove me wrong
Protip: It would be difficult to accomplish such a feat

TT was better

The ending was meh. Jackson is a grat filmmaker but his endings are always just CGI battles. Fellowship of the Ring howeer was actually the greatest thing in cinematic history. The writing and pacing is just phenominal. Honestly these movies NEEDED to be longer to get the whole justice of LoTR. The books are each the size of a Game of Thrones book, and those get 11 hours per book with HBO seasons.

This

He left our scourging of the Shire. Feat Accomplished. This was the scene that made Galadriel's mirror not an illusion but a prediction. Without it, LoTR has a totally different meaning.

I've always found Fellowship to be the best film.
Return of the King has the best plot just because it's all coming together and there's some epic moments as expected, but there's definitely a comparative overuse of CGI compared with the rest of the trilogy.

and the pacing of Fellowship is unbeatable. It makes 4 hours suspenseful as hell just by pure world building and fantastic imagery. Perfect example is Strider smoking a pipe as Sam says "That fella's done nothing but stare at you all night" is a thrilling scene because you don't know what is going to go down. All from a pipe lighting a face.

While it is disappointing it was left out, the book being better doesn't make other movies better

>The books are each the size of a Game of Thrones book,

???????

Fellowship is objectively the best of the three.

or is the original english GoT version much smaller

GOT has 625
Fellowship has around 400. He said EACH.

>Buying the german jew version of GoT
They split every original book in two parts and charge like 15€ per book.
You can buy all five english books for like 20€.
I know it looks fancy but it's just not worth it to buy the german version.

Legolas was ridiculous
The ghosts didn't make any sense mowing down hoards of people, they could have just won the war with them alone. It takes away the importance of the living characters sacrifice.

German is my mother tongue so I buy german books, because there's no way I'll understand english as good as I understand german.
I'm only buying the original version after reading the german version, if I think it's necessary.
Wasn't the case with GoT, shit book, dropped it. No need to buy the original version.

Just a congenial filming of the ever-green fantasy masterpiece, mostly thanks to modern computer-aided imaginary.

im reading about it and find that Saruman and wormtongue are living in bilbos' house while having a group of ruffians bullying people. what? im glad this was left out, sounds terrible.

There are many things in the books that would feel awkward in the movies.

when iwas younger, i always thought the two towers was the best. Simply becuase of the epic battle at helms deep. But now that i've gotten older. You can't beat the comfiness of fellowship. When gandalf falls, the balrog, frodo and sam in the boat in the end, last stand of boromir, etc. It just can't be beaten

I get that everyone involved were almost full on autistic about making such a great job with the trilogy. But what i don't udnerstand is how hard can it be to make a god damn decent fantasy film now adays ? Game of thrones is decent. And that is the only fantasy show we have that doesn't suck ass. Shanahara chronicles or what it was called sucked balls.

Fellowship was best. Just saying.

>It's a Tom Bombadil has the 4 hobbits get naked and run through the hills episode