/brit/

going sleep edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VApj431HD6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=B3LGgz1Vgrk
nytimes.com/1987/03/12/nyregion/4-jersey-teen-agers-kill-themselves-in-death-pact.html?pagewanted=all&mcubz=1
youtube.com/watch?v=64bwnvt4WIE
anglish.wikia.com/wiki/Main_leaf
youtube.com/watch?v=28zruIJJuYc
counterpunch.org/2017/08/31/homage-to-syria/
youtube.com/watch?v=Hr5UzDuh7xY
youtube.com/watch?v=JJEW9KJHNaY
youtube.com/watch?v=wLZJINTL7VA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hope you don't have a good nights sleep
wanker

whats your blood type?

fucking hate waifudogs tbqfh

listening to aha - take me on in half speed

youtube.com/watch?v=VApj431HD6Y

did you know that george harrison liked to play the sitar, just listen to this song from the beatles
youtube.com/watch?v=B3LGgz1Vgrk

slug

*seizes your arses*

time for bed
night lads x

don't know

watching gangs of new york

nytimes.com/1987/03/12/nyregion/4-jersey-teen-agers-kill-themselves-in-death-pact.html?pagewanted=all&mcubz=1

>4 JERSEY TEEN-AGERS KILL THEMSELVES IN DEATH PACT

BERGENFIELD, N.J., March 11— Four teen-agers - two sisters and two young men - killed themselves together today in a suicide pact, the authorities said.

The victims were found at about 6:30 A.M., seated in a car with its engine running in a garage at a sprawling garden apartment complex where teen-agers often gather at night to socialize and drink.

here another song where harrison plays the sitar
youtube.com/watch?v=64bwnvt4WIE

anglish.wikia.com/wiki/Main_leaf

>he doesn't assert his dominance on animals
beta, I go rabbit hunting with dogs. it's fucking hilarious seeing them get ripped to shreds, animals are retarded

give it a nice massage, play it some music, and give it some food. it'll think you're a god, giving it the best night of its life.

Innis & Gunn is the best beer made, not scottish just love it simple as

>she doesn't assert her dominance on males

is it good to be dominated by a female??

Why are scousers so funny and inbred looking, is it the Irish genes?

whenever i go on a massive coke and booze binge all weekend i lose all ability to to filter out racism and violence. over the past few months i called a guy in dominos a paki cunt to his face, threw a beer bottle at a black guy who thought i stole his parking space and racially abused some 12 year old black kikds hanging around outside a shop acting hard

inshallah, i will get a GF by the end of this year

you wont

had an immoral dream

Just found out my grandmother had a n*rman name so I may have some fithy n*rman blood in mr

Good film

don't care stopped reading after coke, pleb-tier, reddit the drug

Greetings! You have been nominated for a /brit/ "Post of The Month Reward."™ Voting is open September 1 through September 28 so make sure to tune in.

Congratulations Anonymous

you want

>i called a guy in dominos a paki cunt to his face, threw a beer bottle at a black guy who thought i stole his parking space and racially abused some 12 year old black kikds hanging around outside a shop acting hard

>lying on the internet to act hard
sad

love her
captcha:no dogs joaquin

i feel it means something but idk what

in case you want to relax
youtube.com/watch?v=28zruIJJuYc

post what comes up in your search bar when you post a comma

heres mine

That's some poo tier hunting ethic you have there.
What type of dog though? I am a firm believer that the Llewellyn strain of English setters are the best field dogs on earth.

nothing

>racially abused some 12 year old black kikds hanging around outside a shop acting hard
ohhh you're hard
best blood literally viking genes, norse-gael is the superior genetics

is it true that you guys are stocking up on survival supplies and doing bombing drills?

I just get a comma

chihuahua

no
maybe in some coastal backwater

bUSINESS IDEA: rEPEAL THE bALFOUR dECLARATION OF 1917 AND RECLAIM ISRAEL/PALESTINE AS RIGHTFUL BRITISH TERRITORY

hey do you ever get a head rush when youre high like... i think its called postural hypotension. you stand up too suddenly, not enough blood gets to your brain, and you get a bit dizzy and your vision goes a bit black?

love ryvita i think

I couldn't have less resepect for your brand of hunting at this point. I hope your chihuahua cat eats you after you die alone in your disheveled flat.

Foreign Office,
November 2nd, 1917.

Dear Lord Rothschild,

I have much pleasure in conveying to you, on behalf of His Majesty's Government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet.

"His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country".

I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist Federation.

Yours sincerely,
Arthur James Balfour

bUSINESS IDEA: rEPEAL THE wESTMINSTER sTATUTE OF 1931 AND RECLAIM CANADA/AUSTRALIAN/NEW ZEALAND/IRELAND/SOUTH AFRICA/NEWFOUNDLAND AS RIGHTFUL BRITISH TERRITORY

imagine having an ultra hot super rich pop star gf who gets naked and swims in the pool at night

a group of irish schoolkids mistook me for their friend of the same name and added me on snapchat
cathair just asked me eoghan's number

Listen boys, we all love Her Majesty and so forth, but how is Rule Brittania not your national anthem? Seems a waste of a perfectly good song pêh

ask them if they can hook you up with some lucky charms lol

This happens to lots of yanks since Tyrone is an Irish county

counterpunch.org/2017/08/31/homage-to-syria/

wew, bet they were suprised by the ensuing decades

>implying they have lucky charms in ireland

was about to go to sleep and dont feel like reading any of this, whats the 2 sentence version

It's also a name

bruh theyre fuckin' delicious, one of the tastiest junk food cereals. the charms are alright but people be sleeping on the lucky parts. the charms sweeten the milk and then the brown flakes end up tasting really good

hello middle aged mum

>daily show ratings tank
>trevor noah is now full radical centrist
>defending police while also condemning the bad ones
might start watching this show

tomorrows spain italy game should be pretty good.......

trevor noah hates the jews

qUITE FUNNY HOW GIRLS SUDDENLY LOSE THEIR COMPOSURE THE MOMENT YOU CALL THEM A SLUT

Yes, thank you

d-do you think the media and leftists will wake up out of their mass hysteria any time soon?

yeah this actually gets to them, they almost never want to be seen as a slut, especially in front of other girls. they'll only do it for banter purposes as a joke. to them its the emotional equivalent of getting your cock out with the lads.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have posted this inside /brit/, the general for British culture, but your post has nothing at all to do with British culture! Whoops! You should always remember to post about America on /cum/, the general for the United States, unless your post warrants a separate thread! Posting about America inside the general for British culture is poor form. You should always try to post about Britain, unless your identity as an American is absolutely vital to the post about Britain you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to /brit/ culture!

why Immobile

WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS.

YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR CRIMES AGAINST THE AFRIKANER PEOPLE

If anyone would be so kind as to post some tights I would REALLY appreciate it

A foreigner, from the former empire, educating Americans on basic things, is extremely British though.

might grow a moustache

and how much will that be sir?

they're not that good I've had them

hes listed there as italy's top scorer for these qualifying rounds

The Boers earned it and those poor women and children only starved and succumbed to disease because Boers destroyed all the convoy tracks and routes to the camps.

Nah

wouldn't eat food if it was made by a mexican or he gave it to me for free
Fuck off yanks are the best posters here

offensive misuse of the coma
consider revising

WOW these songs from the beatles have a great sequence
youtube.com/watch?v=Hr5UzDuh7xY
youtube.com/watch?v=JJEW9KJHNaY
youtube.com/watch?v=wLZJINTL7VA

>Fuck off yanks are the best posters here

what is up with those wojacks hhahaha

where do i go to get honest critique on my appearance and helpful suggestions on how to improve it lads?

I add those pauses for dramatic effect; leave them alone Amerigrammar

they're mostly trying to deport criminals and gang members, not undocumented workers that aren't causing trouble. immigrants with red flags on their names. there's literally too many mexicans here to deport them all, it'd be almost impossible to deport the peaceful ones that stay out of trouble.

Sup Forums's Sup Forums of course, particularly in /brit/. Honestly critique my appearance

Benis

Were you guys ever taught about the Boer Wars and the concentration camps at your schools?

Sup Forums is shit

Ici c'est bepsi, n'est le bénis pêh mon pédé ami

Yes

(((he))) is here

Yeah. Briefly