zzz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BPIHA-9aKik
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>first joke
>there's no way he's going to build a wall
>mfw

>Reused material
You mean that bareboned ideas he threw around at talk shows?
That cruise ships bit he did before the special was good but in the speical it was fantastic

How did this end up less funny than the average podcast episode?

>Fatties
>Hitler

these felt like they had good potential but he just fucked up the delivery

Not op, but him mentioning mcdonalds in an interview on fallon (dec2015) I was 100% sure he would use that in his special, same with the 2 day drive (aaaaaaaah), we're going over that wall bit and other crap

That fence is a nice wall paid by Americans and not mexico
>mfw

Wall has been confirmed, enjoy living in la-la-land though!

Just like gitmo is closed now, it was in an executive order after all, right, faggot?

>this guy didn't suck up to my infantile political viewpoints carefully cultivated by years of discussion on Sup Forums from my mom's basement
stay mad

That's how the whole standup comedy works, they go around tell some jokes and see what sticks and then expand on it

Overall, I really liked his new special
It was better than the last one and it's nice to see he didn't mellow out and even up the ante with his psycho shit

DESPITE ALL MY RAGE I AM STILL JUST A KEK IN A CAGE

Gorilla stuff was boring imo, whole thing about hitler being controversial went nowhere and him being a dictator could've been better, same with his impression of the 'illuminati' or banker or whatever he meant

Came to Sup Forums to talk about this.

He managed to pull up at the last second but it was too late, he had already lost the entire crowd. Why the fuck did he think a southern audience would want to hear more about politics and muh race and racism during a comedy show that they paid fucking hard earned money for? I was so frustrated and disappointed with Bill internally while trying to stay optimistic but it just didn't work. It was the worst special yet and not just by him but by the measure of most comedians. The crowd felt completely betrayed by this utter fucking shadow of his former self cuck. I have always liked Bill and can't stand that he is now becoming something I hate.

I thought SURELY he is not going to do this the entire special?
Then 10 minutes went by. Then 20. THEN THIRTY FUCKING MINUTES of just repetitive grating about hitler, overpopulation, everyone needs to die...
>cmon laugh this is shocking stuff I'm saying because it's making you think of hitler killing jews and your own bigotry and I'm an asshole LAAYDEEEES xD
>hey fellow white people remember how we're all racist? EH? EHH?!? xDDD
>I MARRIED A BLACK WOMAN AND AM MENTALLY FUCKING DESTROYED OVER IT PLEASE LAUGH AT MY JOKES ABOUT RACISM AND HITLER AND HOW BITTER AND UNFUNNY MY OUTLOOK ON THE WORLD IS
>MUH UNIRONIC 6 TO 9 MILLION MUH 6 TO 9 MILLION 6 TO 9 MILLION "DINGERS" HAHA GET IT SPORTS ANALOGY PLEASE CLAP

Someone just put this poor fucker down already. It's becoming too hard to watch, a man who redpilled himself with "conspiracy theories" (read: the truth) on the internet a decade ago tear himself apart like this because his black wife indoctrinates him to shame all other whites and obsess over race and muh hitler jesus FUCKING CHRIST BILL

It doesn't matter that he had good stuff near the end it's too fucking much you can't just bludgeon your audience to death with racial guilt and non-jokes for a half fucking hour straight and expect them to laugh for you like trained monkeys.

>Why the fuck did he think a southern audience would want to hear more about politics and muh race and racism
He talked about similar shit since forever, you dumbass.

>Projecting so hard

kek confirms
order 66 bill burr

t. bill

Yes, I'm William Friedrich Burr
The dubs confirm it

He detonated himself like a jihadist cuck over hitler and muh 6 million for 30 minutes. He then proceeded to chastise the crowd for not laughing.

Haven't seen it yet, but I've been looking forward to this special.

These first few posts have me worried.

Making fun of fatties was the only real funny part.

Hitler, Gorilla, Kanye West all fucking bombed

Make your man happy was recycled from his 2015 live routine.

>hehe do you guys see how quiet it gets when i bring up jesus that's funny
[nervous laughter]
[onto the next joke]

>hehe do you guys see how quiet it gets when i bring up hitler that's funny
[nervous laughter]
>i mean seriously guys... hitler
[muffled cough and silence]
>6 MILLION ... I mean can you believe that? 9 fucking million
[crickets chirping]
>i mean hey call me crazy but if i were hitler i would have stopped at 12 million, but 32 million?
[career slowly lays down and dies]

Bombing your own netflix special because your facebook wife trained you to virtue signal. You're done as a comedian.

> on Rogan's podcast
> literally says OJ should be freed because black people in the 50s were treated poorly

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

It will seem far less jarring now that you know what to expect. Like if someone warns you there might be a small chip of bone in something you're eating so you simply chew softer and slower.

When you bite into that shit hard not expecting it, it really pisses you off and ruins the meal. Unfortunately for bill "jokes" about animals being sad and society going to shit because of fat people (literally just observations, no real humor) were not enough to save the meal.

youtube.com/watch?v=BPIHA-9aKik

it wasn't that funny, and i've liked all of his previous specials.

i was drunk as fuck and i only remember legitimately laughing 2 times.

Just saw that myself.
>YEAH WELL in the 50s all those white people would murder blacks and go to trial and just laugh about it and get off scott free
Cool, Bill. What does that have to do with anything?
Total fucking zombie anal sock puppet for his black panther wife. Shit is ridiculous.

I only laughed at Stalin in the car going beep beep killed ukrainians

I'm giving up on Bill. He's gone deep into Louis CK territory of cuckhood and it's not enjoyable. It's like watching someone self harm themselves. Not into it.

I also prefer watching people self harm others.

Quiet nigger.

I actually think his podcast is funnier lately minus the sports takl

Jesus fucking christ, glad somebody said it. didnt see Sorry You Feel That Way, but this shit was/is god damn terrible. He will an hero within 10 years. I sorta tuned out while I had a smoke from around 30 mins to about 50 mins in and STILL. WITH. THE. FUCKING. POLITICS.

I knew Nia fucking enabled his self deprecating white guilt nonsense, but holy christ, at least 5 fucking mins on why Kayne being an egotistical, psychopath is ok only because he's black and that no white peepoe have ever been punished for anything EVER.

guarantee his whole "started to learn how to cook" shtick is solely because YAS QUEEN SLAY doesnt do shit besides lay around and virtue signal on the medias and boss him around like he's a broke dick dog

listening to the JRE episode now... yuck

New special was OK, nothing new, just basic Burr. Woke up one of my neighbours last night watching it
>I killed a million ukranians beep beep
>pic related

That animated show he did has really given me the impression he should be a writer full time

I was at this show during filming. He went about two hours and cut some actual funny stuff and kept the less funny stuff. Had a great bit about UPS.

>I have always liked Bill and can't stand that he is now becoming something I hate.

I like Bill too, but he's always been a fucking idiot. He used to be a hardcore conspiracy nut, and he's been chastising people for their racism for maybe half a decade now. He's charming but a fool, just like most comedians.

FOTB from R*

>He used to be a hardcore conspiracy nut
Not even. Maybe by cuckland standards but by "conspiracy nut" standards he was milquetoast.

He's nothing but a mentally blunted normie now regurgitating sentiments that aren't even that funny.
>dude if I went back in time and saw hitler as a kid I would kick him in the stomach I don't even care
That's not funny. It sounds like something a virtue signalling 8th grader with his ultra sensitive racially diverse friends to be accepted.
>haha woah yeah dude fuck hitler haha good one bill! one of us! one of us!

Fucking game over. He's past mediocrity now.

>executive producers
>Mike Berkowitz
>Brian Volk-Weiss
>Lisa Nishimura
>James Lovewell
>Jonathon Mussman
head bean is heatin up

Jesus user how thin are your walls?

thin enough to record the neighbors fucking

Yeah it was pretty bad. I don't mind that he talked about politics, but the material was just weak. The previous special was a lot better.

Those Jew names or something?

Billy once tried to say that the early 2000s pop up ads with the little gun and targets were made by mouse companies to wear down your mouse through excessive clicking. He's a fool.

>i liked bill when he wasn't a pussy and advocated beating women: the thread

lol you boys

T H I S

Think I still prefer his earlier specials but I kek'd at the cruise ships bit and the gorilla story. Worth my time, would have paid to see it live.

hey maaaan

>>>I MARRIED A BLACK WOMAN AND AM MENTALLY FUCKING DESTROYED OVER IT PLEASE LAUGH AT MY JOKES ABOUT RACISM AND HITLER AND HOW BITTER AND UNFUNNY MY OUTLOOK ON THE WORLD IS
I don't understand this.
He always joked about the same crap, why do you fucks think marrying a black woman is life-shattering? Most people are not as autistic as you about being called "race traitors" or whatever.

Something tells me Burr is a MASSIVE racist in reality. Seems like he's overcompensating.

he comes from the most racist city in America. He's been trying to mentally escape it since

Burr is the most naturally funny improv comic since Patrice O' Neal imo

Love him

He's a cultural racist, like most white "racists" are

It's okay to dislike nigabo culture and not hate all black people

His best friend was Patrice who was black

He has been doing the "say politically uncorrect things so the crowd gets uncomfortable and then point it out" shtick since forever.
Now instead of saying there's plenty of reasons to hit a woman or Michelle Obama should shut the fuck up he says Hitler is overrated, big deal.

>white dudes

Instead of getting your feelings hurt try to look at what is being actually said. Bill Burr has fully taken on the neurosis of Nina and the entire SJW culture. He was never this bad.

>say politically uncorrect things
Saying you want to kill hitler isn't politically incorrect (wtf is uncorrect you literal retard). It's pandering.

He has never said a single racist thing in none of his stand ups.
He still shits on fat people and jokes about murdering people and Hitler.
Yeah he no longer says anything about beating women because he already exhausted that years ago but you people make it sound like he just went on the stage and started going "HEY FUCKING NIGGERS AM I RIGHT?" when he has never said anything remotely negative about blacks.

>Something tells me Burr is a MASSIVE racist in reality.
Only against himself (whites). Bill is a fucking cuck.

Have you ever watched the special you retard?
The main joke is that Hitler is nothing compared to Stalin, he goes for 10 minutes saying how killing 6-9 million is not that big of a deal all things considered.

>He has never said a single racist thing in none of his stand ups.
Except against white people. Because he's a cuck.
>He still shits on fat people
Low hanging fruit and not even funny.
>jokes about murdering people
Also not funny. His "I swear I'm insane" schtick is limp like his dick.
>Hitler
He may have done bits on hitler before but he never bombed his own specials to rant about him for 30 minutes.

Keep trying damage control you self-conscious cucks. You know Bill bombed.

>Have you ever watched the special you retard?
Wow stunning argument you're coming up with here. You're not flailing at all.
>The main joke is that Hitler is nothing compared to Stalin
That wasn't the main joke that was the literal afternote to his 30 minute white guilt fest about muh 9 million. I'm not going to give Bill credit for little cuck insurance gimmes like that because I see straight through it. There was zero reason to rant about hitler and racism for 30 minutes. None.

Yeah it bombed because the new jokes were shit not because he went full SJW.
>The main joke is that Hitler is nothing compared to Stalin
That wasn't the main joke that was the literal afternote to his 30 minute white guilt fest about muh 9 million.
So you just got triggered by the "muh 9 million" comment and that's why you're making shit up, gotcha.
Not everything is evil Jew propaganda.

>Not everything is evil Jew propaganda.
Summarizing your whole mentality with your last sentence there.

Get the fuck away from me, filth.

>If you can't get your fat ass here by 10:30 in the morning, you're getting a burger

that was the high point, really weak special

The man needs new topics. We've heard enough of hitler, fat people, population control and race.

you know how you know when your bombing? you mention how bits bomb in other cities as the bit is bombing.

Sad!

Bill has all the money he needs. Most of the people in this thread are just reverse SJWs triggered because he said something bad about Trump or because he's married to a black chick. Who cares? Bill sure as fuck doesn't.

it's still literally not happening

I would like to double down on this.

Trump supporters are manchildren who let one wrong detail ruin something for them.

Hes one of the dumbest motherfuckers out there and i hope his nigger cunt of a wife will take him for every cent hes got because everyone knows that the divorce will be coming

the problem is his podcast. so many of us are used to him going off the cuff that these polished bits simply don't feel right

>Trump supporters are manchildren who let one wrong detail ruin something for them.

Trumps supporters are everything the left wants to be

>WAH DRUMPFKINS
Kill yourself you fucking retard.

I still refuse to watch it. I don't want to see how far he's fallen. It makes me depressed.

I'll watch it drunk tonight so maybe I forget most of it by morning.

>reverse SJWs
lol imagine having this simple of a world view
are you retarded?

>says he doesn't like talking about politics
>still rambles on about politics

I've listened to Nina back Bill down too many times on the podcast to believe she isn't responsible for this shitshow.

>implying he's not right
You guys gather around in your echo chambers to spout your retarded views, and the moment something opposes them you start crying "jew propaganda" or "bluepilled".

Agreed. I saw him live in Atlanta about a week or so before this special was taped, and the show I saw live was far better than the special. Who knows?

Is that hour lost forever?

It has nothing to do with his opinions.
It was just extremely unfunny.
Get over it.

Maybe it will get better when I re-watch it at a later point, but it definitely felt weaker than previous specials. Politics and Hitler are boring and outplayed. Fatties, cruise ships, the creepy dream, and gorilla gave me a good chuckle. But just from the last special I remember bits like the adoption, helicopter story, dropping religion, pussy guy on the air plane and more making me laugh way more.

Also I don't know if it's Nia, or how he's been working on his anger, but it feels like it's affecting his delivery. Check out his other specials, his deliver has way more edge and energy to it. It's just funnier when he's angry and ridiculous instead of trying to be rational.

Did you guys really think it was that bad? I watched it last night and I thought it was pretty good, although I've never watched an entire set from him before. Did it just not compare to his older stuff or what?

I'm not a Trump supporter (I'm not even American so I don't give a fuck about that) and I didn't find that bit funny either.

That was the funniest shit.

This guy is a firm candidate to go "full Kramer" on stage.

Leaving aside his poor life choices (nigs aren't usually good at marriage), he doesn't seem that funny.

i believe in bill.

pol has invaded every board. a good level of pol is acceptable but literally being mad and not finding funny cause of his personal life.......

when he was doing the hitler bit I was thinking about norm macdonald's superior hitler speech impression

Confirmed as a fence we are paying through increased prices of Mexican goods.

Really didn't want to believe Burr was losing his edge after marrying Nia but this special really solidified it for me. For someone who was friends with Patrice, Bill's relationship is the antithesis of everything Patrice and early Bill believed in. No doubt she had something to do with this really mild performance.

I thought it was so boring that I had to watch his old specials instead

I'm not sure if I agree with you on Mass. Being the most racist city in America user.

>no black people ever did something evil
>there are literally dictators in africa killing thousands every year

I mean I like Bill but come on.. This special was by far his worst yet. Literally none of the bits were funny and they all dragged the fuck on. Any random podcast of his is better than this shit

Yeah man he's not popular at all, no one likes him or thinks he's funny. You nailed it.

>For someone who was friends with Patrice, Bill's relationship is the antithesis of everything Patrice and early Bill believed in. No doubt she had something to do with this really mild performance.

Yeah, he should have married a loud-mouthed bald ginger like himself. That's what makes an interesting and fulfilling relationship. Dating a surrogate for yourself!