Primary participation spells Trump victory

Trump got less primary votes in the battleground states than Clinton, but it was a crowded field, and the GOP got more votes overall.

Come November, the rank and file will fall in line behind their nominees (like they always do,) and Trump will have the advantage.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/05/donald-trump-2016-polling-turnout-early-voting-data-213897
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> What are independents?

I'll take OP's a faggot for $500, Alex.

>Primary election results = general election results

Yeah. No.

worst thread in a very long time.

>thinking primaries are a useful predictor for the general election

that's even more retarded than all the shitty phone polls

Independents follow the tide. Right now, Republicans are at the advantage. They set the debate, hold the rallies, and actually show up to vote.

trump doesn't have an electoral chance in hell of winning the general.

...said the increasingly nervous man for the 1000th time this year.

not nervous, just math

>this is my first election

Trump is over, it is mathematically impossible for him to win.

Just look at the polls, the writing is on the wall. Hillary Clinton is the next president, it's over trumpers.

No it's not.

You should know that even in 2012, Obama got less votes than Romney.

Does that mean Obama lost the general election? Nope.

Trump just turned out general election Republican voters to vote in the primaries.

Of course Obama got less votes than Romney in the primaries, because he was the incumbent. Who would oppose him?

>the math

What math? Republicans showed up to vote and Democrats didn't. If your base doesn't give a shit, then the general public sure as hell won't.

And Hillary is such a weak fuckin' candidate. She failed to win her party's popular vote against a 74-year-old communist Jew.

Obama is an actually sane man tho, Trump is a crazy maniac with an overbloated ego.

He's a clown lol

>She failed to win her party's popular vote
What

I'm pretty sure she won her party's popular vote.

Ignore the crazy Trump Chumps they're psycho lol

Clinton didnt get enough elected delegates to win the nomination. Superdelegates pushed her over the finish line.

Though I misspoke. She got 3M more votes than Bernie. But considering where those votes came from (blacks in cities) it's really not an accomplishment.

I'm a 'Trump Chump' but that line is the most retarded thing I've read this evening. Clinton slaughtered Sanders.

Onigger was a fucking incumbent President you retard.

She won through superdelegates. Trump won through an actual election.

I hate clinton as much as any normal human being should, but Super Delegates went with the candidate with the majority of pledged delegates, which she got through getting the majority of votes.

To suggest that the supers should go for Bernie is undemocratic.

Superdelegates usually do push the candidate over the edge to win the nomination in Democratic primaries. She'd need to win 60% of the popular vote to win with just pledged delegates alone. She won a majority of the pledged delegates, however.

The fuck are you talking about? Superdelegates aren't tied to the elected. They're people who hold positions in the Democratic Party. It's why Clinton had a 500 delegate lead a month before the first vote was even cast.

It doesn't matter, Romney still got more votes.

Hillary still got 2.7+ MILLION votes more than Trump.

Gee, i wonder who could be behind this post.

>implying current ONLINE polls are accurate

I'm not disagreeing that Super Delegates are retardedly undemocratic, but, even without them, she would win the nomination anyway. She has more delegates.

You are literally retarded.

Trump Chump here. Unless I'm mistaken, Hillary's winning with fewer total voters now than she LOST in 2012 with. That shows you how weak the dems have gotten.

She is however winning fair and square.

You must really be sad... hatepraising the Jews all the time

No.
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/05/donald-trump-2016-polling-turnout-early-voting-data-213897

>Leading in every battleground state
>weak

Clinton wasn't running in 2012. You mean 2008?

Clinton won the nomination against one elderly communist by leaning on superdelegates.

Trump beat back 17 people and a hostile media in order to get more primary votes than any GOP candidate in history.

The millions more votes meme intentionally discludes the 20 plus states that held a caucus, in which some states like washington have 7 million plus democrats who overwhelmingly chose Sanders. Ofcourse if you erase your opponents numbers your own will look bigger.

Just correcting the record.

>Leading in every battleground state
>weak

Maybe you should read before you post? I said, again, that she's winning with fewer votes than she lost. That fucking AMAZES me.

Shit, sorry, HERF A DERF BLURR HURR