Are you a real villain?

Are you a real villain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kbZwMuTERYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well uh, technically for you.

Have you ever caught a good guy like a real sherrif?

>leans back

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

H O T

He and Rick are now bff in the comics.

hatchet?

Anyone else have a huge crush on Negan

no.............. yes

Fuck yes. I want his perfectly normal sized dick.

youtube.com/watch?v=kbZwMuTERYk
Is Jeffrey Dean Morgan as a high pitched voiced pimp kino?

>Negan
>Villain
Erm, no. He's not actually a villian. He's Rick but with the will to do what Rick won't.

Holy fuck he used to be hot as hell

>That into song

My sides

>used to be

pfffff

>Used to be
He's even hotter now

He was a dime a dozen handsome guy when he was younger, now he's a handsome 50 year old who can still slay pussy like nobody's business. The novelty of that arguably makes him more attractive.

>He's Rick but with the will to do what Rick won't.
Rick's people are a bunch of welfare queens. I don't know how I am supposed to sympathize with that. Especially letting Olivia watch the food. You don't just magically stay morbidly obese. Maybe Negan goes a little easy on weak minded women and kids at his place, but it seems generally the Saviors are heavily encouraged to contribute.

both groups are governed fucking stupidly desu

Olivia bothers me to no end, and I don't even watch the show regularly. In the comics she is arguably even worse. Rick completely flips his shit on her though, that was fantastic.

also
>makes fun of Negan's dick
>not realising only a whale dick is long enough to penetrate a whale

This is your daily reminder that Negan did nothing wrong.

>Post yfw Negan picks you to be in his wife harem

I would be the only one in the entire penthouse who isn't a whiny bitch about the sweet deal I'm getting. He wants to fuck me once a week or every day that's cool. Hopefully the other wives don't accuse me of raping them.

>Get free Negan dick
>Live life of luxary in a world of hell
>Probably a spooner as well

Whats the downside

I bet he's into some freaky shit. What if he brings in a walker and wants to make it fuck you? You can't say no.

Nah he wont share his harem with anyone. Including zombies.

KYS gaylord

He wouldn't do that. Governor has done that kind of shit in the comic though. And if he tried and I said no he'd go "damn it, ok". Then he would hang himself for being a real sicko.

The lack of self-preservation instinct in Rick's crew is truly impressive.

It's like they just don't get it, and the show seems to head to a direction were they are actually rewarded for it.

...and the fact that Negan didn't kill Rosita for damaging his bat is beyond believable.

Did he make the right decision?

Best day of my life.

That episode was great.

Then ruined by Rosita going full chica.
>She misses his entire body but hits Lucille

*leans back*

>...and the fact that Negan didn't kill Rosita for damaging his bat is beyond believable.
Rosita is hot and she proved that she is no threat by not being able to shoot someone in front of her. Why would he kill her?

To send a message

How do people still tolerate this show after season 4? It went to shit ages ago.

ELEVEN DAYS
RISE THE FUCK UP

What she did was basically a suicide attack, proving she was ready to die, killing her would just make her a positive example. Killing someone else from her group who wasn't involved is a better way to discourage other people who might be willing to do the same thing because they wouldn't just risk their own life but someone else's.

but he already killed someone just before that
he had someone else killed when she wouldn't spill who made the bullet

This dude gets it.

what I don't get is why Negan asked who made the bullet and Rosita went along with it, the simpler answer would've been what she tried to do, which is find a gun with some rounds in it
no fucking reason for her not to just say that she found it