What would happen if you chopped off Wolverine's head?

what would happen if you chopped off Wolverine's head?
would his body grow a new head or would his head grow a new body?
or would both happen and there'd be two wolverines?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3721986/Patient-set-undergo-world-s-human-head-transplant-says-Dr-Frankenstein-reveal-details-operation-month.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he would die

looks like max payne 3

i dont think you couod cut off his head cuz his bone is adamantium

You wouldn't be able to get through the bone.

He only dies if he
>drowns
>is decapitated

It would be extremely painful.

Someone with an fagamantium skeleton could. Or a fagamantium weapon.

only if rogue was also sucking his healing life essence mutant power. see: mephisto kills everyone.

I remember sabertooth getting decapitated in the comics and his head was able to be reattached also Wolverine has been vaporised down to the skeleton and lived before

There's a tiny nodule in his brain which is like the "core" of his regeneration abilities. He heals outward from that, if that makes sense. So if you cut his head off his body would regrow from the neck down. If you cut his head in half he'd regrow a complete body from whichever half the nodule was in.

I keep thinking it's Dennis Quaid...

What if you cut this nodule in half?

The bit with the most nodule would regrow the rest of the nodule and thus the rest of his body

Does he have adamantium wires holding the bones together? The vast majority that aren't fused, if not all, could be separated at the joint with no problem.

What if the nodule was sliced precisely in half. Equal halves in all aspects down to the atoms.

Will they age x-23 up in the x men movies? They could have her fight Daken

Cut between the vertebrae

So if the Hulk or Thing blew in his earhole, and cleaned out his skull like a whistling cavern, this nodule would lie there in the grass with some smushed brain matter around it, and start regrowing?

What if they picked up the nodule (assuming it survived) and smushed it? Or boiled it so all the cells died?

He would die.

you can't, he has an odd number of atoms for precisely this occasion

you would have two wolverine's and his enemies dont want that, so they never chop off his head.

What if you cut his regeneration nodule in half so that both halves would have an equal amount of atoms and one half an atom.
What if you cut his nodule in 4 parts and each would have an equal amount of atoms and a quarter atom?
What if you ate one of the halves/quarters of his nodule?

So by careful repeated cleaving, Reed Richards could capture the single atom that regenerates the whole thing.

What if he bombarded it with neutrons and turned it into a different atom? It would try to regenerate but couldn't because it was chemically the wrong kind.

What if he busted it completely apart so all the neutrons and protons went their own way? Would there be some new hydrogen atom that would try to regenerate it? But it is the wrong kind of atom, too.

Does his regenerator have magical thinking to deal with this?

I was wondering..if you destroy the brain of a creature capable of regenerating like Wolverine, and then you make it regenerate, the consciusness of the creature would be the same or will be another identical? I mean, for the creature's point of view would be like dying and the returning to life or only dying and not returning back?

Can demons become vampires? If Angel had bitten Lorne, drunk his blood and then fed him his own blood, would Lorne have become a vampire?

scientifically speaking all you really need is you're brain, one day if medicine and technology get to the the point where you just have to give the operating system a new body. They are going to try it in Italy. dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3721986/Patient-set-undergo-world-s-human-head-transplant-says-Dr-Frankenstein-reveal-details-operation-month.html

The personality and memories, being information stored in the layout of the destroyed neurons, is thus 100% lost.

Hence whoever regrew would be a completely new human being, an identical twin in effect. Wolverine would be dead, and an (uneducated idiot drooling thing) would stand up, looking like him.

If it even behaved as a low animal, it would be a miracle.

>that picture of Valery Spiderdonor
lmao

Not what actually asked for but thank you for reminding this interesting experiment that they will do in my country
Nice answer thank you....but what if liks the 50%-90% of the brain was asported?

For big guys?

if that is successful he will probably undergo personality changes as a result of a completely different neurotransmitter/hormonal production.

It would be extremely painful

ya i know i barely skimmed through ur comment without actually reading it, and then i got excited about the guy getting his head cut off in Italy so i had to post it.

he will become the next Wolverine.

this fucking thread

>hugh jackman 6'2
>actual wolverine 5'3"

Do people not realize he's called wolverine because he's so small and fierce? Having regen, adamantium bones, claws AND perfect male height is just so fucking gary stu

that might work in the cartoon but having a midget run around stabbing people would be too comedic in film

His bones have a sort of metal overlap the same as an armadillos plates so you can't cut bits off at the joints.

If you could decap him though he's a straight goner.

Has Wolverine come back from the dead in the comics yet?

He drowned at the end of DOFP.

i wish wolverine was 6,4 and would go on steroids and human growth hormone. and be fucking jacked alpha male. fuck the comics.

No.

Canonically only humans can become infected with the vampire "demon."

Other monsters would just be food.

>Doctors and surgeons thought they were only helping the poor soul, but they only created a monster.

They did this in the Origins movie.

At the end he was shot in the head that mushified his brain. Its why he didnt remember shit from his past.

He was reduced to just his skeleton and he came back in a couple of hours.

They cut his claws off in The Wolverine.

>vampires are demons
Vampires are traditionally undead, not demons.

He didnt have the adamantium then.

He's supposed to die but I think in the comics he's survived worse.

Are they going to replace Wolverine with a girl at the end of Logan? I'm not ready to see Jackman go away.

Tbh it would increase his dad factor considerably if he was the short, hairy, ugly rogue with a heart of gold the comics keep telling us he's supposed to be.

Kek

>So by careful repeated cleaving, Reed Richards could capture the single atom that regenerates the whole thing.
He couldn't, because it would regenerate between cuts.

>comics
>canon

cmon

always find this overthinking how to kill some superhero funny

toss them in to the sun
let them have fun with that gravity

funny thing is that once launched theres nothing most of them could do to change their vector

Is his central and peripheral nervous system inside the skeleton now? This is so fucking dumb, wolverine fans are idiots.

You idiot, his soul is still in the adamantium skeleton. How do you think ghosts work without a physical body?

YES. THAT WOULD KILL HIM. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?

Remember when all the various parts of Deadpool that had been chopped off stitched themselves together and became evil.

Could Wolverine survive in space?

Prime numbers, bro. Do you even math.

And if you eat the biggest nodule you´ll soon give birth to the biggest, meanest and ugliest baby ever.

sure, in the sense that once in livable condition he would start functioning again
at least I assume

in space as in being in presence of such gravity that it fuses atoms of helium together? lol no

This is completely retarded. It will be a success if he lives 10 minutes after the operation.

>atoms can't be split in half
lmao, this has literally nothing to do with math.

One time Wolverine regenerated from a skeleton. No organs. No brain. No heart. Just a skeleton.

In another story, of vague canon I suppose, he regenerated from a drop of blood.

The guy has literally nothing to lose tho. His life is shit and he doesn't want to live it anymore than he has to. It's literally win win for him.

>science shouldn't advance because the idea is dumb
Even if the operation isn't a success, the doctor will most likely learn a shit ton from the operation.